Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What type of people annoy you?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

people who snigger at others who have the intelligence to want to learn.
    keep asking the questions OP, that's how a person learns.
    ignore the rest of them.

also have no time for people who put people down, bullies, liars, anyone who would be/is cruel to animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Those fookers who stand side by side on escalators not allowing you to pass then stop at the bottom all confused as if the abilty to get off and pick a direction has just fallen out of their heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Eutow

Eutow wrote: »
    People who wear white socks.

*checks socks*

Fock you!!

* checks under bed *

* sees nothing, breathes a sigh of relief *

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Duggy747 wrote: »
    People who stand at doorways having a lovely chat, blocking people getting through.

Bastards, ignorant bastards.

I just put my head down and shoulders out and barge through scattering them like bowling pins.

• Advertisement

People who suck the joy out of you with their relentless miserable refusal to see anything good in anyone or anything.

People who jiggle their legs. Tried to explain something important to a colleague while he sat facing me, jiggling his left leg. I just wanted to scream at him to sit still and stop distracting me. It's sooooooooo annnnoooooyyyyyinggggg :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Anyone with a "Holier Than Thou" attitude who's only goal in life is to judge others and purposely try to make them feel worthless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Posters who answer "Yes." and "No." to questions on threads - just for the thanks. Like we really wanted to know literally whether you personally agreed or disagreed. Thank you for your important contribution to the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

People who ask the most obvious questions in a lecture. Seriously like, its written in the notes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Hysterical people. I just want to slap the hysteria out of them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭orangesoda

Groups of people who walk side by side on the footpath so you have to walk on the road or wait until they walk past, these people need a bullet through them

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭ygolometsipe

I annoy myself more than anyone. Its a bad habit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Dryshites or people who don't have the balls to say what they think.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

Students...braindead,entitled idiots...the learn nonsense in college and go around thinking they're superior forms of life.

Workshy bastards too....especially Postgrads..they want to spend thier entire lives studying Feminism amd Film Theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

People in college who don't bother their arse doing any work and then they wonder how you did so well in the supposedly 'difficult exam' and ask you questions that they would know the answer to if they listened every now and again instead of being stuck to their phone or sighing and putting their heads in their arms as if they're in hell. Nobody forced you to come in today.

Yeah, I'm talking about you. You know who you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

People who dont give me a thumbs up after reading my post.

Yes you sonny boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,797 ✭✭✭893bet

chopper6 wrote: »
    Students...braindead,entitled idiots...the learn nonsense in college and go around thinking they're superior forms of life.

Workshy bastards too....especially Postgrads..they want to spend thier entire lives studying Feminism amd Film Theory.

People who make generalisations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Garzard

Slow walkers, no consideration for anyone else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

The only people who annoy me are people who show no consideration for anyone but themselves. Unfortunately I come across them on a daily basis in some shape or form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Sniffers!Get a tissue and blow your nose please, so we don't have to listen to you sniffing every 5 seconds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Re-reg's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

chopper6 wrote: »

As a postgrad, this is so far from the truth it's actually quite humorous. If you're any way work-shy doing a post-grad you'll be on your face fairly quick.

I presume you've formulated your opinion from your time in college, am I right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭geckovision

People who take personal offence if you have something even slightly negative to say about a brand and who vehemently defend said brand regardless. There's something missing in their lives.

There's a few in the Apple forum like this.

I actually own many Apple products myself, but cop on like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

Anyone with a "Holier Than Thou" attitude who's only goal in life is to judge others and purposely try to make them feel worthless.

So, roughly half of Boards.ie, then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

Ugly people.

Beautiful people.

And don't get me started on the average ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

893bet wrote: »
    People who act overtly flamboyant (similar to next point).
    Attention seekers.
    People who claim to be out spoken (but are really just rude).
    People who try hard to be "stone mad like".

Yes! People who are so arrogant that they believe that it is genuinely more important that we all hear their obnoxious judgemental thoughts than it is to avoid hurting someone's feelings. The "I tell it like it is" crowd. They're not "telling it like it is," they're just so desperate for attention that they'll happily hurt someone's feelings to get it (because their opinion is just that important.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

TheZohan wrote: »
    Re-reg's.
    People that change their username.

It's like going to the theatre and discovering 'Madame Le Chat' is really your Dad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

The type of people that annoy me are queue jumpers, snooker cue salesmen and Spanish waiters OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

People who talk about themselves. Typical conversation:

How are you, had a good week? Lovely. Back to me....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Advertisement