Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIPS ONLY THREAD - No discussion - see first post

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Ray Mond

Motivator wrote: »
    Our Manikeneko 7.15 in Dundalk tomorrow night. Won last Friday with a bit in hand & landed a bit of a touch for connections. Leigh Roche is an interesting booking as Nash usually gets Fran Berry, Smullen or sometimes Joseph O'Brien who won on this last week. Up 8lbs but like I said he won with a bit in hand last Friday. I'm not one for getting stuck in to horses up there but from what I've been told this is a horse that will be fairly usefull next summer.

3 out of 3 fair play mate. Keep them coming. Had a nice single and doubled it with copper dock 8.15 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭Motivator

Thanks lads, hopefully some of you backed it. Cannot believe he ended up 6/1!

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭efc67

Got a shout for Noble Deed in the 2.15 at Lingfield, they are a little concerned with the draw, but they are expecting a big race from him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭BQQ

efc67 wrote: »
    Got a shout for Noble Deed in the 2.15 at Lingfield, they are a little concerned with the draw, but they are expecting a big race from him

Thanks for the heads up.
    Btw, I think the race is at 2.30

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

Captain Canada looks like he's been laid out for this race at 12.20 In thurles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭rossom

efc67 wrote: »

Also saw the same thing on another forum I post on. That person seemed very bullish

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 196 ✭✭Clonsuttonlad

Smart summer horse, back from break on all-weather.

Yes please, they always do well.

Not much of a price I got 2s earlier but was told a couple of days ago to back the hannon horse 5pm Wolverhampton. Usually decent info

Ray Mond wrote: »
    Not much of a price I got 2s earlier but was told a couple of days ago to back the hannon horse 5pm Wolverhampton. Usually decent info

On of the easiest winners you'll see around Wolverhampton

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭BQQ

Ray Mond wrote: »

Hosed in.
    2/1 looks the bargain of the year now.

Thanks for the tip.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 davesmith7

Have been given Dancing with Angels 7:15 Dundalk 10-1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Got a tip for CATWILLDO in the 6.15 at Dundalk tomorrow. Terrible race but was told to get on the early price as it is expected to run really well. Her form around Dundalk reads 5/2/2/3 from 4 runs there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Berteee

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    Got a tip for CATWILLDO in the 6.15 at Dundalk tomorrow. Terrible race but was told to get on the early price as it is expected to run really well. Her form around Dundalk reads 5/2/2/3 from 4 runs there.

Have you been following the horse yourself or do you have Information from someone involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Have you been following the horse yourself or do you have Information from someone involved?

His tips are pretty good from experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Hmmm was gonna take Above the Law, form ties in with Catwildo so I will have to reassess! Thanks for info.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Info from someone close to the stable.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,410 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Trainer strike rate is 2 from nearly 100 over the flat, having said that, we saw a horse which supposedly only had 3 legs win the other week....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

Id say goldcupfavs tips strikerate is probably 7/8-10 for all the newbies to the forum.
    No need for questioning he doesn't post unless they'll get a run

• Registered Users Posts: 7,329 ✭✭✭naughto

Does his name not say it all

• Registered Users Posts: 34,061 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Would anyone have idea what price he might be rough guess even?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

That first at Dundalk is going to be very very interesting indeed.Im going to Dundalk to back one horse and it runs in the first and its not the horse mentioned.Im picking one of the owners up at the airport in the morning and he says its her last race for them as she is sold.Im told that Shamaal Nibras is fancied at Jebil Ali.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭restingpilgrim

Would anyone have idea what price he might be rough guess even?

Tissue on ATR is 4/1 the field and he is showing at 5/1

• Registered Users Posts: 34,061 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Spill the beans???!!

I sense a big forecast a-coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Motivator wrote: »
    Our Manikeneko 7.15 in Dundalk tomorrow night. Won last Friday with a bit in hand & landed a bit of a touch for connections. Leigh Roche is an interesting booking as Nash usually gets Fran Berry, Smullen or sometimes Joseph O'Brien who won on this last week. Up 8lbs but like I said he won with a bit in hand last Friday. I'm not one for getting stuck in to horses up there but from what I've been told this is a horse that will be fairly usefull next summer.

How Useful!??
    Runs tomorrow after another hike in the weights..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

sting60 wrote: »
    That first at Dundalk is going to be very very interesting indeed.Im going to Dundalk to back one horse and it runs in the first and its not the horse mentioned.Im picking one of the owners up at the airport in the morning and he says its her last race for them as she is sold.Im told that Shamaal Nibras is fancied at Jebil Ali.

Never A Quarrel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Berteee

naughto wrote: »
    Does his name not say it all

Didn't notice..

There's no such thing as a Certainty in horse racing. I hope that the horse supposedly sold and is going to win trips on ****e and breaks it's legs.
    Which is allegedly Never A Quarrel.

I've put a monkey on Catwilldo.

Drank n Drawn to romp home tomorrow in Punchestown. Put your shirt on it I know the owner and the horse will be giving it a right good go.

Happy racing :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Didn't notice..

There's no such thing as a Certainty in horse racing. I hope that the horse supposedly sold and is going to win trips on ****e and breaks it's legs.
    Which is allegedly Never A Quarrel.

There's absolutely no need for comments like that. Please reconsider your posting style before posting again.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭langer91

Absolute legend GoldCup

• Advertisement

Fantastic yet again. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement