Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Support Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭syndrome777

Ok , so I am trying to locate this on the map but no luck

any help, with the exact address od AIB Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4

got the info
    it on Merrion road :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭April O Neill II

Robby7788 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I've an aptitude test on the 3rd of December.

Hi, when did you get the call for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Robby7788

Hi, when did you get the call for this?

Got an email about it last week at some stage think it may have been Thursday

Got an email about it last week at some stage think it may have been Thursday

Oh OK, me too, word of warning: that initial email isn't an invitation to the aptitude test. I thought it was and enquired about when it would be. Received a reply that the people selected for the aptitude test will be called, that that email wasn't an invitation just letting people know what the next stage would be if you were selected. Mortified! :o I thought the email was poorly worded and ambiguous, TBH. Anyway, just a heads up. I think I've put myself of the running so less competition. You're welcome. :pac:;) Best of luck.

so anyone else going for a second round interview tomorrow?
    and at what time? (you can pm me)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mtnh

I was told by CPL that if you get the second interview it basically means you've got the job. But of course we can't be presumptuous.

I agree that the vagueness of it all is very annoying, but hopefully we will all know more soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭JMB88

Anyone been advised of a salary yet?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bfitzer

Hey Guys,

I had an interview for this last Thursday at CPL in Merrion Square. I still have not heard anything back with regard to whether or not I got to the next round of the interview. Is anyone else in the same boat?
    Sound

if anyone had a second interview already, or will have one before 4 pm, please let me know what was about :) (pm will work )

thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bget

Yea my 2nd round interview is on Friday and she said she would email me with all the details.. Im not sure what to expect but what Im going to do is to make sure I know plenty about AIB and what they offer etc. It cant hurt right? I assume anyone who is called back for a second round interview did sufficiently well in the competency based interview to show that they are suitable for the position so Im wondering if this is just an informal meeting with the people we would actually be working for. Im not sure tho so going to go in as tho its a formal interview. Good luck to everyone!!! Fingers crossed here big time.. Would be a brilliant early christmas present to get a yes!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,320 ✭✭✭✭noodler

hi
    I asked where the job is and it is in Ballsbridge, I asked about hours they didn't know.
    And I also hope the job isn't like this, cos that would be to stresfull and I really don't like these kind of jobs.
    And it begins on 6th of january
    mtnh wrote: »
    I got through to an interview too and that went well. Fingers crossed. I didn't ask about salary, working hours etc. so I have no clue on that front.

I just hope we don't have to go about hounding customers to repay their mortgages/loans if we are to get the job. I don't think I could handle that.

I know someone hwo worls in Ballsbridge on the phones.

Their job entails ringing people who are behind on payments (depends on division, mortgage, cc etc) or taking calls from same.

noodler wrote: »
    I know someone hwo worls in Ballsbridge on the phones.

Their job entails ringing people who are behind on payments (depends on division, mortgage, cc etc) or taking calls from same.

yes, that what they just told me
    I wonder is it stressful, like do you have to be mean or something , or just call like a reminder of some sort

Got an invite to the aptitude test after all!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Robby7788

Got an invite to the aptitude test after all!

Via email ? Stating a time and place or ??

No, I got a phone call this afternoon.

2nd interview yesterday.. Was told most jobs would be in Ballsbridge with some in Sandyford. Day time hours with the option of shift work in Sandyford.. No mention of salary.
    Think it went well. They said HR should be getting in touch next week with a view to getting contracts out before Christmas to facilitate a start date of January 6th.

Good Luck to all!!!!!

I made it clear that I'm studying full-time, but said I had Fridays off, which I do. I wonder are they looking to take people on part-time, or in the summer?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 nalsa

Hi just wondering anyone who has done the aptitude test, what is the dress code?? I have mine on 3rd dec like few others I see here! Thanks!

When I mas at mine there were 40-50 people there. Id say approx 95% of people were in formal attire.. Not many full suits, but a few. One or two in jeans but for the most part formal.. A friend of mine did make the point that in such a large group a person who is not dressed formally is most likely not going to be remembered. Even still, first impressions count so I'd say at least go semi formal..

I made it clear that I'm studying full-time, but said I had Fridays off, which I do. I wonder are they looking to take people on part-time, or in the summer?

Its possible that they need staff to cover weekends, Im not entirely sure. I would imagine if you have make it clear to them that you are not available Mon-Thurs and have still been called back that they must have a role in mind that will suit your availability..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 the_shark

Hi,got the phonecall there Friday for my test on the 3rd,I also wouldn't mind knowing what the dress code situation is ? Its probably worth suiting up isn't it ?

nalsa wrote: »
    Hi just wondering anyone who has done the aptitude test, what is the dress code?? I have mine on 3rd dec like few others I see here! Thanks!
    bget wrote: »
    When I mas at mine there were 40-50 people there. Id say approx 95% of people were in formal attire.. Not many full suits, but a few. One or two in jeans but for the most part formal.. A friend of mine did make the point that in such a large group a person who is not dressed formally is most likely not going to be remembered. Even still, first impressions count so I'd say at least go semi formal..
    the_shark wrote: »
    Hi,got the phonecall there Friday for my test on the 3rd,I also wouldn't mind knowing what the dress code situation is ? Its probably worth suiting up isn't it ?

I'm going straight from college so won't be dressed up at all. I'm not going into college in interview attire!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 the_shark

Ha ill be the guts of 4hours driving there,suit is probably safer than chinos or jeans for me

the_shark wrote: »
    Ha ill be the guts of 4hours driving there,suit is probably safer than chinos or jeans for me

Where are you driving from???

You said you were having trouble with your phone. Are you sure they didn't try to ring you?

I have a HR phone number I'm happy to PM you, if you want to check that you were invited to the aptitude test?

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭carleigh

I just got an email in the last few minutes inviting me to the aptitude test in Dublin tomorrow. There is no way I can attend as it is much too short notice for me to have to travel from west Clare to Dublin for 9am in the morning! Best of luck to everyone who is going.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Rusty247

Best of luck to everyone doing the aptitude tests tomorrow! I was just wondering if anyone who had their second round interview last Wednesday or Thursday had heard anything back from AIB yet? Thanks! :)

had interview on Thursday
    nothing yet :)

Had second interview last friday.. havent heard anything yet either

• Advertisement

What did the second interview entail?

Advertisement