Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

It's not like we'll be annoyed if you admit it. It's actually the complete opposite at this stage!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Yeah offer us 15% discount and we'll be great customers.

You might even get your own "Talk to" section.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭Raoul

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Yeah offer us 15% discount and we'll be great customers.

You might even get your own "Talk to" section.

Yeah exactly, have a boards.ie discount code.

So just to give everybody an update on our order. We have made a 4th attempt that has resulted in failure. 3 credit cards and a paypal payment and for what ever reason they cant take payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

So just to give everybody an update on our order. We have made a 4th attempt that has resulted in failure. 3 credit cards and a paypal payment and for what ever reason they cant take payment.

Which site. i bought of weiketrade and used western union online to pay as it was cheaper than through the post office.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

acturally http://www.[snip].net offers a 15% discount for customers

Does it acturally?

The Bogman wrote: »
    Does it acturally?
    Super selection of NFL jerseys as well.

http://www.jennyloopnfljerseys.com/men-football-gloves-c-1410.html

Jenny doing gloves now.

No practical use for me, but they look cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

http://www.jennyloopnfljerseys.com/men-football-gloves-c-1410.html

Jenny doing gloves now.

No practical use for me, but they look cool.

Sweet but the only drawback they seem to do no sizes in them so it seems one size fits all and knowing them there Asians they are going to be tiny.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

well people got my Eagles jersey there Tuesday, and im very happy with it, the stitching is very good and the quality is very good, as for size i went with a small which is perfect for me and its still a bit baggy, i cant compare it to the jerseys bought off the nfl site, only one or two loose stitchings but thats only being really picky id definitely buy off them again

IMG_20130604_153550.jpg

IMG_20130604_153609.jpg

IMG_20130604_153630.jpg

just seen the gloves there on the link DCC1990, they look unreal and even tough i will probably never use them i think i will pick up a pair ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,837 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Hococop wrote: »
    well people got my Eagles jersey there Tuesday, and im very happy with it, the stitching is very good and the quality is very good, as for size i went with a small which is perfect for me and its still a bit baggy, i cant compare it to the jerseys bought off the nfl site, only one or two loose stitchings but thats only being really picky id definitely buy off them again

IMG_20130604_153550.jpg

IMG_20130604_153609.jpg

IMG_20130604_153630.jpg

just seen the gloves there on the link DCC1990, they look unreal and even tough i will probably never use them i think i will pick up a pair ha

Looks pretty good alright, but the proof is in the washing. Let us know how it is again after your second wash. Was in an order on weiketrade and after adrian522's jersey fell apart I've been afraid to wash mine. Febreze is gonna have to do for it.

Looks pretty good alright, but the proof is in the washing. Let us know how it is again after your second wash. Was in an order on weiketrade and after adrian522's jersey fell apart I've been afraid to wash mine. Febreze is gonna have to do for it.

Hand wash it surely? Generally its the power and speed of a washing machine that destroys clothing. Hand washing should allow you to wash it without doing damage to them.

TO. wrote: »
    Hand wash it surely? Generally its the power and speed of a washing machine that destroys clothing. Hand washing should allow you to wash it without doing damage to them.

Fair point alright, should help. Although wouldn't the real thing be OK in a machine? But to be honest, my girlfriend isn't much use around the house. Dunno if she's gonna hand wash it, so...you can see the bind I'm in.

Fair point alright, should help. Although wouldn't the real thing be OK in a machine? But to be honest, my girlfriend isn't much use around the house. Dunno if she's gonna hand wash it, so...you can see the bind I'm in.

The real thing can be washed often in a machine no problem but then again they are stitched by huge industrial machines these days and designed to take the brunt. As for the Chinese fakes they are all stitched by hand and old school sewing machines so cant really handle the pressure. Hand washing should sort out both.

As for the missus you might want to look into an upgrade there to be fair. I hope she at least makes good sandwiches.

The real thing can be washed often in a machine no problem but then again they are stitched by huge industrial machines these days and designed to take the brunt. As for the Chinese fakes they are all stitched by hand and old school sewing machines so cant really handle the pressure. Hand washing should sort out both.

As for the missus you might want to look into an upgrade there to be fair. I hope she at least makes good sandwiches.

Vegetarian. Useless.

Edit: worse again, she's the reason I'm lumbered with being a bears fan.

The real thing can be washed often in a machine no problem but then again they are stitched by huge industrial machines these days and designed to take the brunt.

My real jerseys are destroyed by the washing Machine. Then again the water is really hard. But the markings have come right off.

My real jerseys are destroyed by the washing Machine. Then again the water is really hard. But the markings have come right off.

Screen printed ones or stitched ones? I have jerseys that are 10 years old that are still in great condition and some of them I have worn over pads over the years. The only one that fell victim was a 54 Tedy Bruschi screen printed jersey that I put in the wrong type of wash without realising and the numbers fell off.

Screen printed ones or stitched ones? I have jerseys that are 10 years old that are still in great condition and some of them I have worn over pads over the years. The only one that fell victim was a 54 Tedy Bruschi screen printed jersey that I put in the wrong type of wash without realising and the numbers fell off.

Printed

Printed

Ah yeah with printed the only wash that suits them is a cold wash and low spin. But even then if you reguarly put them in the machine the wear and tear will show with them. What I do with my screen print ones is try get as long out of them as possible wear wise and then as I said low spin cold wash. Having said that I do have about 12 screen printed NFL and NCAA tops so I dont bang them in that often maybe 2 twice a month. Most of them are over 3-4 years old.

The selection of jerseys on the NFL Europe shop is fairly sh one t. They don't have either of the jerseys I was looking for(AP and Russell Wilson), which is pretty poor stuff considering one is MVP and the others a good young quarterback.

• Advertisement

Looks like they now have sizes now.

Anyone making an order? :P

Looks like they now have sizes now.

Anyone making an order? :P

Going to grab some me thinks. What's the shipping with these guys?

$30 fecking joke unless you have a decent order.

Only $20 to the US.

$30 fecking joke unless you have a decent order.

Only $20 to the US.

How many do you need to order to get the good shipping prices?

How many do you need to order to get the good shipping prices?
    No free shipping unless you spend $220 (10 jerseys basically).

But $30 for shipping is a lot if you only want one (especially when they are $22).

But if there is an order of 5/6 jerseys (or 3/4 jerseys plus a couple pairs of gloves, then $30 shipping on an order of over $100 isn't so bad.

Im not really making it clear am I! :P

Cost per Jersey inc. Shipping for 1 jersey is $52.
    Cost per Jersey inc. Shipping for 5 jerseys is $28.

My maths are prob off, but you get the point.

No free shipping unless you spend $220 (10 jerseys basically).

But $30 for shipping is a lot if you only want one (especially when they are $22).

But if there is an order of 5/6 jerseys (or 3/4 jerseys plus a couple pairs of gloves, then $30 shipping on an order of over $100 isn't so bad.

Im not really making it clear am I! :P

Cost per Jersey inc. Shipping for 1 jersey is $52.
    Cost per Jersey inc. Shipping for 5 jerseys is $28.

My maths are prob off, but you get the point.

Ah sh1te must ask a few lads if they fancy getting some stuff. I have enough jerseys myself as I am not a big fan of their sizing. Now if they got the BC Eagles UA jersey in and the Wisconsin throwback I probably would. My sconnie jersey is gone awol.

Ah sh1te must ask a few lads if they fancy getting some stuff. I have enough jerseys myself as I am not a big fan of their sizing. Now if they got the BC Eagles UA jersey in and the Wisconsin throwback I probably would. My sconnie jersey is gone awol.
    Well if we got 2/3 people on boards to make an order we could split the Delivery Cost.

Well if we got 2/3 people on boards to make an order we could split the Delivery Cost.

I'd certainly be game for it anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Id be interested in these

http://www.jennyloopnfljerseys.com/men-football-gloves-018-p-22021.html

I'll split the delivery cost too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Not quite jerseys, but was checking out NFL balls yesterday, and see Amazon have the official one fairly well discounted:
    Wilson F1100 Official NFL Game Football

Ordered one for 60 euro delivered. I know there are cheaper ones, but kinda wanted the official one.

Advertisement