Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cathyj

Hey guys!

Been flicking through this thread all evening and came to the conclusion that the Jennyloop site was the best one to go for? Need a Cowboys and a Knicks jersey? Just a bit worried about somewhere that I've never bought from and customs too....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

cathyj wrote: »
    Hey guys!

Been flicking through this thread all evening and came to the conclusion that the Jennyloop site was the best one to go for? Need a Cowboys and a Knicks jersey? Just a bit worried about somewhere that I've never bought from and customs too....

I think im gonna just bite the bullet next pay month and order a couple jerseys and sure if it gets stopped it gets stopped.

If you were looking at getting authentic Knicks jersey, they have them in some Footlockers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

DDC1990 wrote: »
    For an order that big the Shipping says its $45, but adding up what everyone wants to get, the total amount comes to around $230 so it should be free shipping if you pay with Western Union.

Customs is another issue. I'm afraid that if these were stopped by customs they would be destroyed rather then any charge added.

To be honest the only way i'd be able to order is if I was payed up front, and this being an anonymous forum I'm not sure people are willing to take that risk.

I can't afford the liability of the order going tits up and being left out of pocket.

PM me if you want to go through with it, but I don't blame anyone if they back out.

Alternatively, If you have a better solution in terms of how to work out payment, then post it here and we can discuss it.

I'll get in on this too if you're still going ahead with it? I'll happily volunteer to do the ordering also, but will just as happily let someone else do it. Makes no difference as long as the money is sent prior and the poster is a respectable one (high post count etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ggito

i wanna buy a jersey.where to buy cheap but high quality jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 10,826 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

ggito wrote: »

You must have some idea yourself lad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 ggito

You must have some idea yourself lad.
    :p thanks.i will,guy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

ggito wrote: »

Don't we all wish we could get Swedish benefits from Texan taxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭cena

Nfl site has a sale on some jerseys.

Not sure who I would get on a jets jersey

Really annoying trying to locate somewhere that sells them, without obscene delivery charges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Some good prices on last years Jags jerseys on nflshop.com

I'm not a fan of the new Jags jersey. I like last years though

56 dollars for a Nike Limited (so with the numbers stitched and not printed) for an MJD jersey is tempting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭cena

Who's the best player jersey to get in the jets sale

cena wrote: »
    Who's the best player jersey to get in the jets sale

Buttfumble

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Has anyone dealt with Yukijerseys.com recently. Looking to get a new Bears jersey as I wasn't really happy with the last one I got off Jenny Loop. Yuki's jerseys are twice the price, which does include postage. But are the jerseys worth twice the price. Are the jerseys really much better quality. Was looking around a few forums and the consensuses is that Yuki is by far the best. Another highly rated company is ecseller.com but I've never used them but their jerseys are half the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Myself and Hulk Hands made an order which arrived this week from Jennynfl.

They are a good bit bigger then the Gameday jersey I got from hitjerseys, that would be the only warning.

Still I'm really happy. Got a Doug Martin Tampa Bay jersey and a Gronkowski patriots jersey.

Funny thing is they are slightly different material (not sure is this intentional or not).

The Tampa Bay jersey is softer and stretchier, but both are made really well.

Numbers are not shiney, stitching is really good, only a few little threads to trim up.

Also Gronkowski is spelled correctly, which was my main concern after hearing some horror stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭carmanard

Myself and Hulk Hands made an order which arrived this week from Jennynfl.

They are a good bit bigger then the Gameday jersey I got from hitjerseys, that would be the only warning.

Still I'm really happy. Got a Doug Martin Tampa Bay jersey and a Gronkowski patriots jersey.

Funny thing is they are slightly different material (not sure is this intentional or not).

The Tampa Bay jersey is softer and stretchier, but both are made really well.

Numbers are not shiney, stitching is really good, only a few little threads to trim up.

Also Gronkowski is spelled correctly, which was my main concern after hearing some horror stories.

Cheers for the review, nice to get some real feedback instead of a clatter of poorly made youtube videos where lads are raving about how good the products are in the hope of getting something for free!! How long did the delivery take from jennyloop?? Was going to put in an order from there, but if it's going to take about 2/3 weeks to arrive I may just stick with hitjerseys as I've gotten a couple of orders from there before that I was happy with & I know they'll get through customs... chat.agentbao.com seems to be the latest incarnation/domain name for hitjerseys, was looking on there last night, they are pricier than other sites but getting free postage for any 5 items definitely evens things out

And as I say that, chat.agentbao.com has vanished.... FFS......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

We ordered on the 29th of June and they arrived Monday maybe. So around 2 weeks.

Also, general advice for people under 6ft

I wear medium jerseys t-shirts etc. The size 40's are perfect over a hoodie.

If you want to wear it just like a jersey then you'd be best going for the smallest game day jersey or a youth XL.

Elite jerseys have space for Pads.

We ordered on the 29th of June and they arrived Monday maybe. So around 2 weeks.

Also, general advice for people under 6ft

I wear medium jerseys t-shirts etc. The size 40's are perfect over a hoodie.

If you want to wear it just like a jersey then you'd be best going for the smallest game day jersey or a youth XL.

Elite jerseys have space for Pads.

Cheers for that, sods law that if I order now it'll arrive in just over 2 weeks when I'm away on holidays & nobody is around to sign for the package!!! I'm avoiding the elite jerseys myself, I've got a Rams elite shirt (pic posted earlier in this thread) that I just can't wear unless I've a hoody on underneath, and that's no good in this weather!!

Just a question people might be able to help me out with, on Jennyloop im looking at ordering two Steelers jerseys, one for me 5'11 - avg build and other half who is 5'1 avg build ...what sizes would i go for and in what jersey?

Possiblly will be wearing over a jumper / hoody but dont want it swimming or down to knees

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

BKWDR wrote: »
    Just a question people might be able to help me out with, on Jennyloop im looking at ordering two Steelers jerseys, one for me 5'11 - avg build and other half who is 5'1 avg build ...what sizes would i go for and in what jersey?

Possiblly will be wearing over a jumper / hoody but dont want it swimming or down to knees

Id say the size 40 - small should be fine for you. As DC said, theyre very large fitting! For herself, i'd honestly say a medium kids jersey would be ok. I think they do Ladies jerseys though which would obviously be smaller. If you pick you're normal size, then go a size below, that would probably be fine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

BKWDR wrote: »

Let us know what the Steelers Jersey is like when it arrives. I want to get one before the Match in wembley,was going to get one in the nike store on Oxford street but if the ones on jennyloops are any good,i might get one of them instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 spooneman

Was gonna get a Pats Gronk jersey for the upcoming season.
    Was thinking weiketrade or jersey101. They both seem decent quality. A friend of mine got one through hit jerseys but I can't find the site now myself. Any advice?

Has anyone had any problems with the jerseys coming through customs? I got screwed on Vat for a couple of t-shirts I ordered from redbubble before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

Is hit jerseys gone or have they changed the url?

Cant seem to find a new page, their old one seems to be down.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Changed the URL to Cheapsportshop.com but it's currently down for maintenance.

In the age old tradition of not getting the finger out, I only ordered from JennyLoop on Friday, will update with pics and delivery time etc when (IF) they get here. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Got my Bears jersey from Yukijersey.com and the difference in quality between the last one I got from JennyLoop and this one is night and day. Everything about the Yuki one seems pure quality. The GSH on this one is sewn on were Jenny was only screen printed and printed badly. The stripes started to peel after a few weeks but the new one is excellent. I'll put up some pictures if anyone is interested but definitely for the few extra euro I'll be going with Yuki from now on.

Am I missing something about YukiJerseys?
    Are they not $55 each, whole lets say Jenny Loop is $22 plus delivery.

Only way Yuki jerseys would come close is if you where only buying one jersey.

Im buying jerseys from Jennyloop tomorrow, or if anyone recommends somewhere else.

We are buying three jerseys and maybe a hat or two.

Does anyone want to join in on sharing the delivery?

One of the problems with these sites is that lads here are getting them and then posting a review after it arrives. Adrian wrote a while back about his experience on one of these (weiketrade). When they first arrived they were great, looked the part, stitching generally good etc. But after two washes his fell apart, basically. So, it might be worth hearing from more people about their orders, not so much when they arrive, as maybe a month or so later after a wash or two.

As it happens, I got a Bears jersey in the same weiketrade order, and I've been scared to wash it after what happened. Febreze can only do its work for so long...

Ye great point, be great if people could post up how the jerseys are holding up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Raoul

I got a redskins jersey from hitjerseys. It is great and has been through the wash a good few times. Same with the others (my mates) that were part of the order.

Advertisement