Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Raoul

DDC1990 wrote: »

Looks like they now have sizes now.

Anyone making an order? :P

That video is riveting stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

I have to say, I've skulked this thread many a time and following links. Would definitely be interested in throwing into an order, gloves or a jersey. Let me know :)

I'm based in Nth Dublin

padraig_f wrote: »
    Not quite jerseys, but was checking out NFL balls yesterday, and see Amazon have the official one fairly well discounted:
    Wilson F1100 Official NFL Game Football

Ordered one for 60 euro delivered. I know there are cheaper ones, but kinda wanted the official one.

I picked this ball up there a couple weeks ago, http://www.mcsport.ie/wilson-nfl-extreme-ball/reywf1645pd.html

Arrived in a couple days...but if you are looking for the official ball...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Raoul wrote: »
    That video is riveting stuff :)

Yes. Vey nice glover.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 Oldfisher

padraig_f wrote: »
    Not quite jerseys, but was checking out NFL balls yesterday, and see Amazon have the official one fairly well discounted:
    Wilson F1100 Official NFL Game Football

Ordered one for 60 euro delivered. I know there are cheaper ones, but kinda wanted the official one.

it's awesome

• Advertisement

Oldfisher wrote: »
    i bought once there ,and all i have to say is BullSh*t , the jersey is dirty and they do not let me change it .what a shopping experience.so that i change my mind and my cooperation with them is over. i place group order now with my friend on http://www.wonderful-buy.com .and everything goes smoothly so far. credit card and western union are their two payment options.

I really like the awesome products there , but i think they should work the payment methodology for global clients. I have recommended your site to my friends but they experienced issues with payment (since my friends only pay by paypal )and were not able to get their order processed. but western union is just ok with me ,5% off as a discount from the total is able to cover the transaction fee.

Work there much?

BKWDR wrote: »
    Work there much?

????/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,826 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

????/

He is saying that you work for the site, genius. Could you PFO please.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

I liked moninghaly much better. I miss that guy :(

;)

He is saying that you work for the site, genius. Could you PFO please.

I wish I were so that maybe I can get some extra discount haha

• Advertisement

I wish I were so that maybe I can get some extra discount haha
    We tried that too, but they are prícks :(

Be really careful about www.wonderful-buy.com word on the street is they have people that work with them that log onto fora (or is it forums?), and pretend to be normal people who bought from the site. This is dishonest in many ways, as not only does it trick people into buying products which may be substandard, it also robs boards of ad revenue.

Thankfully you have re-assured us that you are in fact an everyday normal Irish person, just trying to get a jersey. Would you like to come in on our order from jennyloop? They do Gloves now ;)

Also, who's your favourite team, its always great to have new fans contributing to the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

To test if the gloves can recieve, she throws the person a basketball :pac:

Just a shout out to see if there is in fact a potential order in the pipeline? or a rolecall of people who want to put in an order?

Side Question: I have the Pats players jersey and the Medium is a grand size, i take it the Jennyloops ones would be similar? Im 5'10.

Anyone know what size UP you would go to include pads?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Raoul

To test if the gloves can recieve, she throws the person a basketball :pac:
    That is hilarious!!! :D:D:D

Just a shout out to see if there is in fact a potential order in the pipeline? or a rolecall of people who want to put in an order?

Side Question: I have the Pats players jersey and the Medium is a grand size, i take it the Jennyloops ones would be similar? Im 5'10.

Anyone know what size UP you would go to include pads?
    Right, I am all for an order, however I'm not in a position financially to do a bulk order on my card.

So in terms of organizing, I am willing to help, I have no problem transferring money for my order straight away, its just the cost or 4/5 people's orders would put me in a slightly difficult position coming into the summer.

In response to the Jersey size question, is the jersey that you have a Nike Patriots jersey or a Reebok one?

I have a Reebok M and its like a dress, whereas the Nike M one fits nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

Right, I am all for an order, however I'm not in a position financially to do a bulk order on my card.

So in terms of organizing, I am willing to help, I have no problem transferring money for my order straight away, its just the cost or 4/5 people's orders would put me in a slightly difficult position coming into the summer.

In response to the Jersey size question, is the jersey that you have a Nike Patriots jersey or a Reebok one?

I'm in a similiar position to DDC, I'm all for an order but not in a position to do the actual ordering. I have no problem sending on money to whoever, if anyone, decides to do an order.

It's the new one, the Nike Medium. So a jennyloops Medium would be similar?
    The Bogman wrote: »
    I'm in a similiar position to DDC, I'm all for an order but not in a position to do the actual ordering. I have no problem sending on money to whoever, if anyone, decides to do an order.

I am *kinda* similar, as in i've just ordered a new tablet so that's knocked my moola / wages on for the next month or so.

It's the new one, the Nike Medium. So a jennyloops Medium would be similar?

I am *kinda* similar, as in i've just ordered a new tablet so that's knocked my moola / wages on for the next month or so.
    I think so. My jersey was from Hitjerseys, but i'd say the sizing would be the same for all.

I am open to correction on that.

As for the order, it might be hard to find someone to take on the order, but you never know.

What exactly would people be ordering, so I could get an idea of how much the order would cost.

The other thing would be getting the jerseys/gloves to everyone. I am based in Dublin would everyone else be?

Id have no problem sending someone the money and covering the cost of shipping from china and postage to limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

I think so. My jersey was from Hitjerseys, but i'd say the sizing would be the same for all.

I am open to correction on that.

As for the order, it might be hard to find someone to take on the order, but you never know.

What exactly would people be ordering, so I could get an idea of how much the order would cost.

The other thing would be getting the jerseys/gloves to everyone. I am based in Dublin would everyone else be?

I was thinking of getting a couple of jerseys, maybe a cap or two as well. The cost for two jerseys and two caps in euros is around 43. Obviously I've no problem splitting shipping cost as well.
    I'm based in the midlands, but if someone made the order I'd have no problem sending them extra money to cover postage or whatever.

• Advertisement

I would be looking at getting 2 jerseys. His and hers Steelers jerseys (for game in september) & Receiver Gloves at a push but not essential.

I am in Nth Dublin

Id be interested in getting the receivers gloves for the Gaa season :p

Also i know there is a good chance it will be stopped for customs too :-/

Edit: Found shipping. For my order of $78 it was $30

Also i know there is a good chance it will be stopped for customs too :-/

Edit: Found shipping. For my order of $78 it was $30
    For an order that big the Shipping says its $45, but adding up what everyone wants to get, the total amount comes to around $230 so it should be free shipping if you pay with Western Union.

Customs is another issue. I'm afraid that if these were stopped by customs they would be destroyed rather then any charge added.

To be honest the only way i'd be able to order is if I was payed up front, and this being an anonymous forum I'm not sure people are willing to take that risk.

I can't afford the liability of the order going tits up and being left out of pocket.

PM me if you want to go through with it, but I don't blame anyone if they back out.

Alternatively, If you have a better solution in terms of how to work out payment, then post it here and we can discuss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Sword of Gondor

Got my brother to buy me a 49ers Kap jersey while he was in San Francisco. He got a men's small as apparently the kids' jersey were different. IT'S HUGE!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

What about europe nfl shop .com sorry dont know how to put a link up

shamrock55 wrote: »
    What about europe nfl shop .com sorry dont know how to put a link up

http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/

is the link but just with price difference and variety not being as good as the US, i think people are looking for better variety of shirts (different names and numbers) and a bit cheaper.

It's gas, if Lifestyle sports sold them i'd just walk in and buy one no hassle...mustn't be a huge mark up on them

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Lads ye might find this list useful, I did this for myself a few months ago. It's a breakdown of what to add onto your order if you are buying from your team Pro Shop.

International rates (taxes, duties ect) from the US to Ireland.

Sale total 0-24.99 add $50 shipping

Sale total 25-49.99 add $55 shipping

Sale total 40-74.99 add $60 shipping

Sale total 75-99.99 add $75 shipping

Sale total 100-149.99 add $95 shipping

Sale total 150-199.99 add $125 shipping

Sale total 200-299.00 add $150 shipping

Sale total over 300 add $175 shipping

For an order that big the Shipping says its $45, but adding up what everyone wants to get, the total amount comes to around $230 so it should be free shipping if you pay with Western Union.

Customs is another issue. I'm afraid that if these were stopped by customs they would be destroyed rather then any charge added.

To be honest the only way i'd be able to order is if I was payed up front, and this being an anonymous forum I'm not sure people are willing to take that risk.

I can't afford the liability of the order going tits up and being left out of pocket.

PM me if you want to go through with it, but I don't blame anyone if they back out.

Alternatively, If you have a better solution in terms of how to work out payment, then post it here and we can discuss it.

Yeah appreciate that completely. I might go ahead on my own and order a couple jerseys and just pay the few dollars they charge for shipping but it'll be in a couple pay days : )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

i bought once there ,and all i have to say is BullSh*t , the jersey is dirty and they do not let me change it .what a shopping experience.so that i change my mind and my cooperation with them is over. i place group order now with my friend on http://www.wonderful-buy.com .and everything goes smoothly so far. credit card and western union are their two payment options.

I really like the awesome products there , but i think they should work the payment methodology for global clients. I have recommended your site to my friends but they experienced issues with payment (since my friends only pay by paypal )and were not able to get their order processed. but western union is just ok with me ,5% off as a discount from the total is able to cover the transaction fee.

I'll never buy from wonderful-buy now, thanks .like my full stops ?

Advertisement