Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania XXX Packages/Info thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Save_us.Y2MIZ

What we were thinking about doing is doing a 3 night package and then calling the hotel to extend an extra day and cut costs, and also buying raw tickets separate. We were thinking about doing this to cut costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

I'll be there for 3 in a row!! The sooner the better!

Prices will hopefully will get lower for next year but probably not considering it's Mania 30. Prices in packages had a huge rise this year from last year so once the price is right I defo want a package.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

What we were thinking about doing is doing a 3 night package and then calling the hotel to extend an extra day and cut costs, and also buying raw tickets separate. We were thinking about doing this to cut costs.

I see what your saying. Guess that'll depend on what the prices are looking like come this summer whe packages are released. Keep in mind though that the per night rate for package hotels can run $250 n up.

It really all depends how high the jump is per person for the fourth night, it will only be a two person package. If it's only $200 - $250 then we'll most likely do the 4 night package. But, it doesn't really seem like WWE lowers prices at for Wrestlemania.

Nope, not at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 elainey121

montyrebel, couldnt agree more. i came across this a few days ago, and everyone was fantastic really helped me understand how were going to book ours.

The early talk is that WWE may hold next year’s post WrestleMania 30 edition of Monday Night RAW at the same location that they will hold WrestleMania 30; the Superdome in New Orleans.

The feeling is that the RAW after WrestleMania has become a huge event, and Vince McMahon wants to make it into even more of a can’t miss super show.

http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-news/post-wrestlemania-raw-to-take-place-in-a-stadium.html

I sure as hell hope so. Could be EPIC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

i hope it stays in an arena, the reason its good is the crowd chants, and you won't hear them in a stadium like that.

so do the wwe packages include flights?
    so basically its everything included?

srm23 wrote: »

so do the wwe packages include flights?
    so basically its everything included?

Nope. Flights are on you. Packages offer Axxess, HoF, Wrestlemania, and Raw tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

Nope. Flights are on you. Packages offer Axxess, HoF, Wrestlemania, and Raw tickets.

4k for the tickets and hotel :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 MartinTWD_

srm23 wrote: »
    4k for the tickets and hotel :eek:

You think that's crazy? here's the prices for the "Superstar VIP package"

1 Person - $7,900
    2 People - $7,150 per person
    3 People - $6,925 per person
    4-People - $6,825 per person

which included the following.

Each person in this group (maximum four people per group) will receive:

Private Reception with WWE Superstars
    Prior to Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony at Madison Square Garden
    Saturday, April 6, 2013

Guided Tour of the WWE Headquarters
    Tour of Headquarters led by WWE Legend
    WWE Encyclopedia autographed by Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon
    Monday, April 8, 2013

WrestleMania 29 ticket
    Seating – Ringside Rows 1 - 4
    Collectible chair
    MetLife Stadium
    Sunday, April 7, 2013

Raw ticket
    Seating – Ringside Rows
    Monday, April 8, 2013

Hall Of Fame ticket
    Seating within top price level sections
    Saturday, April 6, 2013

WrestleMania Axxess tickets
    Choice of two VIP sessions
    Thursday, April 4, 2013 – Sunday, April 7, 2013

Public Transportation tickets
    Where applicable

If anyone is thinking of doing the Silver Package (I did it for 27 and I was happy with the seats I was given) these are the prices for last years so it should give you some idea how much they will be this year.

Silver Package – 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
    1 Person – $1,700
    2 People – $1,115 per person
    3 People – $950 per person
    4 People – $875 per person

Silver Package – 4-Night Hotel Accommodations Includes Raw Ticket – 100 Level (lower bowl raised seating)
    1-Person – $2,185
    2-People – $1,415 per person
    3-People – $1,185 per person
    4-People – $1,085 per person

Do you get to choose your axcess sessions in a package?

Do you get to choose your axcess sessions in a package?

Yes you do.

you will be sent an email in January asking which axxess sessions to pick.

Good because I wanted to do a vip session and I didn't want it to interfere with the axcess sessions I get with it.

Good because I wanted to do a vip session and I didn't want it to interfere with the axcess sessions I get with it.

Lets hope ticketmaster don't screw up like they did this year.

MartinTWD_ wrote: »
    Lets hope ticketmaster don't screw up like they did this year.
    What happened?

What happened?

"Technical Difficulties" they said...

IZOD Center ✔ @IZODCenter

*VIP Ticket Update* Ticketmaster is working on the VIP box - having some technical difficulties. We will post as soon as it's been corrected
    4:24 PM - 22 Jan 13

#WrestleMania AXXESS VIP tickets are still disabled. Ticketmaster is working on the issue. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience!
    5:16 PM - 22 Jan 13

We completely understand the frustrations;please know we are trying to get this situation rectified as soon as possible! Again,we are sorry!
    6:56 PM - 22 Jan 13

• Registered Users Posts: 47 dannyirishman

Since flights aint included there its just over 2000 euro(which is mental!).

Did anyone book by themselves(Aer lingus, hotel, wrestlemania/raw ticket. What did that come to?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Did anyone book by themselves(Aer lingus, hotel, wrestlemania/raw ticket. What did that come to?

Depending on the city with decent tickets to most events and a weeks hotel it can be done for around €1200 a person,that's what a late trip to Atlanta cost me and my brother

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭LiamBro

Still debating whether to get a package or buy everything individually :/

• Advertisement

I've done both the package and pay separately.

It depends what you want really! If you want to sit ringside or in the central risers you can get a package and be guaranteed this. The first time I went was WrestleMania 28 and flights accommodation and package was 2k+. I sat ringside for this btw.

For WrestleMania 29 I did everything separate and sat in the risers beside the central risers. I went by myself and decided I wasn't going to get a package because the package prices had nearly doubled compared to the year before. It was a bit cheaper but not by a lot.

It really comes down to what the package prices are for WrestleMania 30. It might be cheaper packages because it is being held in New Orleans or it might be more expensive because it's WrestleMania 30. I want a package for 30 because IT SHOULD be a great Mania but I'll wait and see what the package prices are before I make any decisions.

Hope this helps.

ciano316 wrote: »
    I've done both the package and pay separately.

It depends what you want really! If you want to sit ringside or in the central risers you can get a package and be guaranteed this. The first time I went was WrestleMania 28 and flights accommodation and package was 2k+. I sat ringside for this btw.

For WrestleMania 29 I did everything separate and sat in the risers beside the central risers. I went by myself and decided I wasn't going to get a package because the package prices had nearly doubled compared to the year before. It was a bit cheaper but not by a lot.

It really comes down to what the package prices are for WrestleMania 30. It might be cheaper packages because it is being held in New Orleans or it might be more expensive because it's WrestleMania 30. I want a package for 30 because IT SHOULD be a great Mania but I'll wait and see what the package prices are before I make any decisions.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

I done the packages myself for 28, just don't want to skip the packages and then miss out on a Raw ticket or something.

If anyone is from New Orleans or has been can they give a brief description on what it's like? Main attractions, transport, good places to eat etc? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭kwillcox

Im planning on doing a USA Contiki Tour after wrestlemania if anyone is interested lol. 26 days of exploring the US!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Booked everything seperate 3 times, it gets more expensive each time, What you'll pay really depends on what you want, as an example these were the prices we paid this year.

Return flights from Dublin €440 each (1 stop over on way over, direct back)

Hilton Hotel €100 per room per night could fit up to 4 people (we were 2 and stayed 6 nights)

Mania ticket €150 each stadium risers 100 level (not center)

Raw and Axxess tickets €50 each (GA and again stadium riser 100 level not center)

Assorted Indie wrestling tickets €4 -€25 each lol

Skipped the HOF

hi, just wondering to any of you who have been to wrestlemania before i know the packages usuall go on sale around july but does anybody know how much notice they give before they go on sale. would hate for them to just pop up one day and not have a clue. the closer its getting the more anxious i am :) also the time ?? thanks

elainey121 wrote: »
    hi, just wondering to any of you who have been to wrestlemania before i know the packages usuall go on sale around july but does anybody know how much notice they give before they go on sale. would hate for them to just pop up one day and not have a clue. the closer its getting the more anxious i am :) also the time ?? thanks

About a week notice. They've always been under heavy scrutiny (from us at least lol) about the lack of proper notification. Yea we know months ahead of time that they'll go on sale at some point in the summer but I see no harm in giving us a concrete date at least a month in advanced.

What ever time packages go on sale (Noon I think it was for 28) there is usually a pre-sale before hand. Pre-sale password is emailed by WWE.

I hope there's a reduction in cost of packages this year. Prices last year were crazy. Once the price is OK i'll be going for a platinum package like at Mania 28. As soon as anyone gets notice about a sale date just stick it up and then watch everyone panic haha.

Cheers, everybody been great here. And as regards the pre sale how do u get password to that do u just have 2 b registered with wwe coz i have been for years dont remember seeing anyting like that or do u have 2 let them know your interested in mania? ?

• Advertisement

travel.packages@wwe.com

Just email them

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement