Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania XXX Packages/Info thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 sandow

It depends which tickets you want to buy. I've heard that the ringside 850 and 2000 seats are really difficult to get. The other ones will sell out in a few days.

The tickets go on sale on ticketmaster.com

There is a presale, you get it by sending an email to the wwe packages and they'll notify you when packages go on sale with a presale and when regular tickets go onsale.

Thanks a lot for your answer!

I would love to get a 100 Level in the center, front of camera :D...
    I have the impression the view is better than the second block of ringside. Maybe just an impression?
    I can forget the first block of ringside. Too hot or too expensive to get for me :(

About the email to wwe package, I did. I didn't have any answer but I suppose it adds the email in their list automatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Scyven

Every year Ive gone to Wrestlemania Ive grabbed the gold package. (the first 100 level) its always given me a great view of the ring regardless of people standing up or with signs and Ive been lucky enough to always be on the front of camera.

I guess the whole thing with the packages is if you are traveling from anywhere besides America why would you not since it organizes the accommodation and bonus events for you and if you had no interest in HOF or the Axxess Ive seen people sell those tickets on ebay.

Just my opinion :)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭WWE Queen

I've read through the whole 13 pages of this thread... "Mid to late July" ??? Well it is the 30th July now... I'm constantly checking for any updates!
    In contention for the latest on sale date! They are now the 2nd latest!!!
    After attending a great WWE tour show in Sydney over the weekend, I'm just as excited and anxious as ever!!!
    I'm guessing there will be zero waiting time between the info and when they go on sale. Sort out the real fans from the mediocre ones hey haha ;)
    It's going to happen soon I can feel it. Good luck everyone :)

Ps I just got a wwe email - disappointed when it was just a shirt special lol

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BITW_Awesome

Please be aware that they are rewriting the Wrestlemania pages to reflect WM 30! Packages will be announced soon!

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/29/travel-packages-faq-26047240

Please be aware that they are rewriting the Wrestlemania pages to reflect WM 30! Packages will be announced soon!

I knew it wouldn't be long... Thank you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

I was thinking because the WrestleMania twitter announced WrestleMania 29 would be shown this weekend maybe they were saving the announcement for after it or before or RAW Monday. Good to see now we can stop with the when will it be announced questions? haha ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Vinto316

Thanks for that. Just wish they would announce the date now. Some off us if not all of us need to book time of work to get these bad boys!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Hbk12hbk

I'm from Regina Saskatchewan Canada, I'm gonna get the VIP package with a buddy. For the first time ever I'm going to a live show and it will be Wrestlemania 30 lol. Wanted to go for the last couple years by it never worked out. Last years prices hiked so that threw me off but now I know what to expect and know the 30th anniversary shouldn't disappoint. I've always wanted to see Shawn Michaels so I'm really hoping I get that chance. Getting very excited and I wish we'd get a heads up when the packages are up for sale. Should be any day now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Still no word my end on the package on sale date.

I did notice there is a new package announced though, the Royal New Orleans Package.

Purchasers of the Royal New Orleans Package, VIP Package and Platinum Package will receive a commemorative WrestleMania 30 folding chair included in your package purchase.

Still no word my end on the package on sale date.

I did notice there is a new package announced though, the Royal New Orleans Package.

I've just noticed that and the dates have been fixed to next year.
    Only a small update but sounds great... They still have WM 29 logo on it. Waiting for the XXX one!
    Anxious much??? I am. Haha. Come on wwe!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Stingcold

Thanks for the info Kane. Does anybody think the packages will cost the same as last year? Or will they be cheaper due to not being in New York this year? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Scyven

may see price equal or slightly cheaper then last year. The price hike had more to do with cost of accomadation then anything else.
    Flying around the States for 28 staying in NY for 3 days was the same as what I paid for LA and Orlando combined

I really hope the package prices are lowered this year, for WrestleMania 28 I did a package and the same package was nearly $800 more for WrestleMania 29 so I did it all separate which was a lot cheaper but my seat at Mania wasn't as good. It really depends on how good of a seat you want at Mania and RAW. The Hall Of Fame package seats weren't amazing. I had a better seat for Hall Of Fame 2013 than I did for 2012 and I got my ticket in the general sale.
    The only reason I can see the WWE keeping packages at the same prices as last year is because its WrestleMania 30 and they know they will still sell the packages. 30 will have everybody looking to sit in the best possible seats. They added a new package as well this year so why does that mean for the previous years seating arrangements as well?? Will platinum be further back? I wish they'd give us the information a week or 2 in advance before the package sale begins!

ciano316 wrote: »
    The only reason I can see the WWE keeping packages at the same prices as last year is because its WrestleMania 30 and they know they will still sell the packages. 30 will have everybody looking to sit in the best possible seats. They added a new package as well this year so why does that mean for the previous years seating arrangements as well?? Will platinum be further back? I wish they'd give us the information a week or 2 in advance before the package sale begins!

Well, you gotta figure that the Royal New Orleans Package replaces the Superstar Package from WM29. I'm guessing the pricing will be the same as last. I heard that the people who got the Superstar packages last year had a great experience when they went to the WWE headquarters. They probably created a New experience to replace that since they can't drive people to CT from New Orleans.

I'm totally basing my budget based on last years prices with a 200 increase. I can tell you for a fact that you will not be able to purchase the type of seating they provide VIP and New Orleans package holders will get at the Hall of Fame (next to the wrestlers). Also, going through the process of getting VIP axxess tickets is horrible! I was lucky to get tickets for Kane, Triple H, Big Show, and Rey Mysterio for last year mostly because my wife and I kept trying for 3 hours during that ticketmaster issue (not counting the day they had to cancel the sell because the site didn't work)!

Either way, the overall experience is amazing nod in my opinion was priceless! If this is your 1st mania, go all out for it. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

PS, if this board is still active late September, I'll explain why.

Well, you gotta figure that the Royal New Orleans Package replaces the Superstar Package from WM29. I'm guessing the pricing will be the same as last. I heard that the people who got the Superstar packages last year had a great experience when they went to the WWE headquarters. They probably created a New experience to replace that since they can't drive people to CT from New Orleans.

I'm totally basing my budget based on last years prices with a 200 increase. I can tell you for a fact that you will not be able to purchase the type of seating they provide VIP and New Orleans package holders will get at the Hall of Fame (next to the wrestlers). Also, going through the process of getting VIP axxess tickets is horrible! I was lucky to get tickets for Kane, Triple H, Big Show, and Rey Mysterio for last year mostly because my wife and I kept trying for 3 hours during that ticketmaster issue (not counting the day they had to cancel the sell because the site didn't work)!

Either way, the overall experience is amazing nod in my opinion was priceless! If this is your 1st mania, go all out for it. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

PS, if this board is still active late September, I'll explain why.

This will be my 3rd Mania and for the HOF this year I sat 7 rows behind the red rope where the stars were sat. For 28 I was up in the risers which was from the WWE.

What was in the superstar package again??

This will be my 3rd Mania and for the HOF this year I sat 7 rows behind the red rope where the stars were sat. For 28 I was up in the risers which was from the WWE.

What was in the superstar package again??

Tour of the WWE headquarters with WWE legend, pre hall of fame celebration with WWE superstars, signed book by Vince, and everything else the VIP came with.

Again, it's all about the experience you want to have throughout the weekend and the lack of stress when it comes to getting seats for each event and vip axxess.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭PaulJonesArmy

As of right now, packages are the only way to go since so many people have already booked hotel rooms in NOLA for that weekend. Prices has skyrocketed to SuperBowl pricing levels.

However, for those who were able to get hotel rooms at reasonable rates, the packages may be overpriced. Being able to do everything at WrestleMania 23 without the package really saved a lot of money for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Save_us.Y2MIZ

As of right now, packages are the only way to go since so many people have already booked hotel rooms in NOLA for that weekend. Prices has skyrocketed to SuperBowl pricing levels.

However, for those who were able to get hotel rooms at reasonable rates, the packages may be overpriced. Being able to do everything at WrestleMania 23 without the package really saved a lot of money for me.

They've skyrocketed but not to the point where it would be more inexpensive to book the package.
    Wyndham new Orleans french quarter is 77$ per night.

They've skyrocketed but not to the point where it would be more inexpensive to book the package.
    Wyndham new Orleans french quarter is 77$ per night.

The Wyndham French Quarter is sold out from Wed. April 2 to Tuesday April 8 as of 2 minutes ago.

The Wyndham French Quarter is sold out from Wed. April 2 to Tuesday April 8 as of 2 minutes ago.

My bad I saw the rate on trip advisor and I didn't check it out.
    Avenue plaza resort is 150 per night on get a room and there is a bed and breakfast called auld sweet olive bed and breakfast for $110.

• Advertisement

Will they announce the Hotels and details included within the packages before it goes on sale or not?
    I hope to have a few days to decide before packages go on sale. :eek::cool:

sandow wrote: »
    Will they announce the Hotels and details included within the packages before it goes on sale or not?

No they don't tell you your hotel until closer to WrestleMania itself. The better the package you buy the better the hotel I think. I had platinum and was in the Miami Hilton.

My bad I saw the rate on trip advisor and I didn't check it out.
    Avenue plaza resort is 150 per night on get a room and there is a bed and breakfast called auld sweet olive bed and breakfast for $110.
    Those rates are rates for today I believe, not for Wrestlemania weekend. Most of the affordable hotels are gone, and what's left...most are charging an arm and a leg.

No supposedly you find out in early march/ late febuary. I can give you an educated guess on the package hotels though.
    I think they will be
    hyatt regency new orleans
    marriott new orleans
    hilton riverside new orleans
    Now that is only a guess but I'd be surprised if one of them isn't a package hotel.

When you're booking a hotel you don't have to go for the ones right beside everything, I stayed in New Jersey for WrestleMania 29 and found a hotel that had a bus stop outside it and it brought me everywhere. If you get a 3/4 night package from the WWE then you just need to fill in the other nights somewhere else.

When you're booking a hotel you don't have to go for the ones right beside everything, I stayed in New Jersey for WrestleMania 29 and found a hotel that had a bus stop outside it and it brought me everywhere. If you get a 3/4 night package from the WWE then you just need to fill in the other nights somewhere else.

This is New Orleans, you really want a room where everything is at.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

Im pretty much in for this, my 5th wrestlemania and definately my last one until they go to Orlando whenever that may be.

I said for certain last year would be my last but I cant not go to 30. Really feel they will pull all the stops out for this one.

I went silver for 25 and 27
    And Platinum for 28 and 29- Ciano im the guy who sat next to you at Mania 28 mate.

Going on my own this year, other half wont go which means ill downgrade my package, cant really justify the price of platinum sharing with 2 people let alone the price of just myself.

So will probabley go silver again and fill the rest of the week out with Wrestlecon etc.

Pricing for this I reckon will be pretty exspensive, flights alone for me are £700, but im hoping they come down. Wanna find a room on the Wed/Thurs for something around £200.

The stress of booking these things is awful but that week is just pure magic.

• Advertisement

I've just noticed when I click on this link it won't work. It says " you are not authorised to access this page..."
    Anyone getting this too ?

WWE Queen wrote: »
    I've just noticed when I click on this link it won't work. It says " you are not authorised to access this page..."
    Anyone getting this too ?

Yep I'm getting that too.

No supposedly you find out in early march/ late febuary. I can give you an educated guess on the package hotels though.
    I think they will be
    hyatt regency new orleans
    marriott new orleans
    hilton riverside new orleans
    Now that is only a guess but I'd be surprised if one of them isn't a package hotel.

Thanks a lot buddies! So, I will wait to see the package prices... then, I will choose between the packages and the Wild option to catch tickets online. :eek::)

Will the tickets for Axxess go online in November like those for WM30 ? At the same time?

Thanks a lot buddies! So, I will wait to see the package prices... then, I will choose between the packages and the Wild option to catch tickets online. :eek::)

Will the tickets for Axxess go online in November like those for WM30 ? At the same time?
    No. Each event goes onsale a few weeks from each other.

I have done the individual option, and it isn't as stressful as everyone says. You just have to be on the ball.

No. Each event goes onsale a few weeks from each other.

I have done the individual option, and it isn't as stressful as everyone says. You just have to be on the ball.

Great! Thanks Paul! So I assume tickets for Raw as well...
    I may go for the individual option after all... let's see...

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

So far I got my hotel booked which is now going for double what I paid when I booked 2 months ago and looking to do it all seperat I did the package for 28 and liked it but wanna see if I can do it a Lil cheaper doing it all seperate this year plus didnt really care for axxxess maybe VIP axxxess is better but not sure

• Advertisement

So far I got my hotel booked which is now going for double what I paid when I booked 2 months ago and looking to do it all seperat I did the package for 28 and liked it but wanna see if I can do it a Lil cheaper doing it all seperate this year plus didnt really care for axxxess maybe VIP axxxess is better but not sure

What hotel?

What hotel?

The super 8 new Orleans I played a lil over 300 for Fri till wed now its 100 a night before taxes

The super 8 new Orleans I played a lil over 300 for Fri till wed now its 100 a night before taxes

That is in the lower 9th ward. I personally wouldn't stay anywhere in the lower 9th ward, no matter how cheap.

That is in the lower 9th ward. I personally wouldn't stay anywhere in the lower 9th ward, no matter how cheap.

I've stayed there before it ain't to bad if your just looking for a base camp and not much else

I've stayed there before it ain't to bad if your just looking for a base camp and not much else

I went with a place within walking distance of the Superdome that serves a hot breakfast, paying 275 for the entire 4 night stay. Nice rooms and nice area. But to each its own.

• Advertisement

I went with a place within walking distance of the Superdome that serves a hot breakfast, paying 275 for the entire 4 night stay. Nice rooms and nice area. But to each its own.

True its all in what your looking for and comfortable with I'm sure even the very shady places end up with a lot of business gotta take the best deal you can get at least we got the hotel out the way is this your first time doing seperate or you got some tips for me since its my first time going seperate

True its all in what your looking for and comfortable with I'm sure even the very shady places end up with a lot of business gotta take the best deal you can get at least we got the hotel out the way is this your first time doing seperate or you got some tips for me since its my first time going seperate
    Never have done the packages, more then likely never will. The hotel rooms overinflate the prices. With that said, you need to be on the ball when tickets are released for every event.

Never have done the packages, more then likely never will. The hotel rooms overinflate the prices. With that said, you need to be on the ball when tickets are released for every event.

I feel like the hof tickets should be easy enuff just worried with mania and raw I know they sell quick

I feel like the hof tickets should be easy enuff just worried with mania and raw I know they sell quick

You can always get RAW tickets from StubHub for little inflation, same with HOF.

You can always get RAW tickets from StubHub for little inflation, same with HOF.

Normally for most shows I go to I just go the eBay route where I can pick and choose my seats but with mania events I was a Lil worried bout big price hikes and less availability

Normally for most shows I go to I just go the eBay route where I can pick and choose my seats but with mania events I was a Lil worried bout big price hikes and less availability

The problem isn't fining seats for mania, it's the inflated prices aftermarket. I don't want to pay more then I have to for Mania tickets.

The problem isn't fining seats for mania, it's the inflated prices aftermarket. I don't want to pay more then I have to for Mania tickets.

Very true I just wish I knew which price zones were still awesome seats I know I'm not getting ringside just not sure what all areas are good for visibility and such

Very true I just wish I knew which price zones were still awesome seats I know I'm not getting ringside just not sure what all areas are good for visibility and such

Plus I keep going back and forth on weather to get my airplane tickets first or show tickets first

Plus I keep going back and forth on weather to get my airplane tickets first or show tickets first

Airplane first.

Airplane first.

I booked my flights weeks ago

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement