Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania XXX Packages/Info thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 takerv40

Just did a google and on one of the those cheap flight websites there's an 18hour layover in philadelphia or new jersey :eek: I guess that's the sacrifice you have to make you go to mania.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

takerv40 wrote: »
    Just did a google and on one of the those cheap flight websites there's an 18hour layover in philadelphia or new jersey :eek: I guess that's the sacrifice you have to make you go to mania.

Yeah theres some crazy layovers. I might fly to orlando first and take it from there. Not a fan a long layovers. Flights just seem so expensive for New Orleans. Skyscanner is a good help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 takerv40

I just checked out sky scanner and they seem to be cheaper than the other websites and there also seems to be shorter layovers so thanks a million mate! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ravens machismo

G'day just wondering if anyone would know if they have a presale and if they do will they release a password for it?
    I'm coming from Australia and can't wait!!

On a lighter note does anyone think raven will ever be inducted into the hall of fame?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

G'day just wondering if anyone would know if they have a presale and if they do will they release a password for it?
    I'm coming from Australia and can't wait!!

On a lighter note does anyone think raven will ever be inducted into the hall of fame?

tumblr_mig9a81AiV1rmh9bbo1_500.jpg

He was ECW's greatest champion so that has to count for something if koko b ware made it in there's even hope for the mean street posse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Trying to keep busy while I continue to X off the days til WM30 (278 by the way :cool: ) Going to the 7/8 Raw and MITB PPV. On the road to NOLA!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭WWE Queen

Hi guys,

I'm new here... A female WWE fan.... I'm planning to get a WM30 Travel Package and go to WM30 with my partner... I'm so excited... I've read these pages and there's lots of great information. I'll be travelling from Australia and planning about 3 weeks in the US including Wrestlemania... I'm happy to contribute any infomation that will help others too.

I noticed a previous poster said they got an email from wwe.com saying packages will be available in about 3 weeks - that's not long to go!!!

I'm hoping to get platinum but more likely gold - of course it depends on the prices... We all know WM29 packages were high pricing and were delayed - i heard it was because of the accommodation.. Here's hoping the prices in New Orleans will be a little more respectable... I can always wish haha....

We are having a national wwe tour here at the end of July and we are going to the Sydney show....
    Super excited and cannot wait.... for both the tour and Wrestlemania 30.....

Welcome! Hope you get your desired package.

Welcome! Hope you get your desired package.

Thank you :)
    The info that Neocoris provided about New Orleans I think is invaluable for people like me who have not been to New Orleans - let alone the US. There'll be a lot of people around at the time but it's always good to exercise common sense about safety... I've got the restaurant recommendations down too - as im not keen on living on burgers the whole time I'm there.

• Advertisement

I'm heading to wrestlemania and the sydney show to I can't wait!!

Does anyone know if you won't be home or already traveling how you can organise to get your tickets as they state they send them to your address? Can you pick them up from the hotel or online?

I'm heading to wrestlemania and the sydney show to I can't wait!!

Does anyone know if you won't be home or already traveling how you can organise to get your tickets as they state they send them to your address? Can you pick them up from the hotel or online?

Given proper notice, yes they can send your package to the hotel you will be staying at. Packages are usually sent out 3-4 weeks prior to Wrestlemania.

Given proper notice, yes they can send your package to the hotel you will be staying at. Packages are usually sent out 3-4 weeks prior to Wrestlemania.

Thanks heaps :) ill be there for the royal rumble to so it's gonna be a fun trip :)
    Do they do packages for the rumble to?

Thanks heaps :) ill be there for the royal rumble to so it's gonna be a fun trip :)
    Do they do packages for the rumble to?

No just Wrestlemania and Summer Slam

No just Wrestlemania and Summer Slam

Cheers thanks for that it would be sweet if they did

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭kwillcox

YAY for so many Aussies going!

Im trying to decide if i should get a package again this year. On one hand i want to save money but on the other hand i want the convenience of it all being done for me..... i think ill have to wait to find out how much the travel packages are this year and what is included.

Also for the ringside raw seating available on the 4 night package does it literally mean 1st row ringside or would silver package holders who have ringside be 6 rows back with the higher packages getting priority (eg rows 1-3, etc)???

When i went to WM 26 they didn't have the Raw option so was just wondering for anyone who has been since who might have some details on how it works.

ps: im going to the Brisbane show.

kwillcox wrote: »
    YAY for so many Aussies going!

Im trying to decide if i should get a package again this year. On one hand i want to save money but on the other hand i want the convenience of it all being done for me..... i think ill have to wait to find out how much the travel packages are this year and what is

included.

Also for the ringside raw seating
    available on the 4 night package does it literally mean 1st row ringside or would silver package holders who have ringside be 6 rows back with the higher packages getting priority (eg rows 1-3, etc)???

When i went to WM 26 they didn't have the Raw option so was just wondering for anyone who has been since who might have some details on how it works.

ps: im going to the Brisbane show.

As far as I know it's first in gets best seats from what I saw and depending on which package you go for.
    Yeah it would be great to catch up with some Aussies who make the trip over I will most likely be myself so it would be good to meet some Aussie wrestling fans

• Registered Users Posts: 23 elainey121

Hey, nice to see another female here. Im going with friend of mine were also hoping to get platinum aswell depending on prices. Hope they go on sale soon and we all get what were looking for :-)

WWE Queen wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm new here... A female WWE fan.... I'm planning to get a WM30 Travel Package and go to WM30 with my partner... I'm so excited... I've read these pages and there's lots of great information. I'll be travelling from Australia and planning about 3 weeks in the US including Wrestlemania... I'm happy to contribute any infomation that will help others too.

I noticed a previous poster said they got an email from wwe.com saying packages will be available in about 3 weeks - that's not long to go!!!

I'm hoping to get platinum but more likely gold - of course it depends on the prices... We all know WM29 packages were high pricing and were delayed - i heard it was because of the accommodation.. Here's hoping the prices in New Orleans will be a little more respectable... I can always wish haha....

We are having a national wwe tour here at the end of July and we are going to the Sydney show....
    Super excited and cannot wait.... for both the tour and Wrestlemania 30.....

elainey121 wrote: »
    Hey, nice to see another female here. Im going with friend of mine were also hoping to get platinum aswell depending on prices. Hope they go on sale soon and we all get what were looking for :-)

It is great to see :) It is really exciting. I've never been to Wrestlemania and although I wanted to go to the last two - Miami and NY- I've put my foot down and I'm definitely going to New Orleans! As usual I am impatient and cannot wait to get my tickets... There was a really good Facebook page for last years travellers to wrestlemania - nothing so far this year. This forum is by far the best that I've seen to search for information. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 irelandguy10

Would ye guys be excited for rock brock and WM30 none of them are active and not in ring shape i just think the match would be very slow taughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 elainey121

Yea have to say find this place great every1 real helpful and keeping every1 in the loop since havnt heard a peep from wwe. Its going to be my first aswell. Bn waiting all my life and now time to live the dream. Tink there will b a few tears shed when it finaly happens, haha. Cant wait living for it. :-)
    It is great to see :) It is really exciting. I've never been to Wrestlemania and although I wanted to go to the last two - Miami and NY- I've put my foot down and I'm definitely going to New Orleans! As usual I am impatient and cannot wait to get my tickets... There was a really good Facebook page for last years travellers to wrestlemania - nothing so far this year. This forum is by far the best that I've seen to search for information. :)

Would ye guys be excited for rock brock and WM30 none of them are active and not in ring shape i just think the match would be very slow taughts?

The rock just isn't the same in the ring or on the mic i was so disappointed in his last run I'd rather Brock vs Austin , sting vs taker and punk vs Ziggler to unify world heavyweight and wwe championship..... And cena miss the event with an injury hahaha but that's just a dream I don't believe any of those events will happen but I can hope haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭danielhogan

...hi guys...has anyone heard anything or received any emails from wwe travel dept about this??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

...hi guys...has anyone heard anything or received any emails from wwe travel dept about this??

If there's nothing else in here other than what KNN has said then nobody has heard anything . Just watch this thread for info.

ciano316 wrote: »
    If there's nothing else in here other than what KNN has said then nobody has heard anything . Just watch this thread for info.

I'm so eager to hear. I've confirmed my flights already ! I'm so excited !

• Advertisement

I'm so eager to hear. I've confirmed my flights already ! I'm so excited !

Wow...already???.. Were the flights expensive??

Wow...already???.. Were the flights expensive??

We're planning a 3 week holiday which includes Wrestlemania 30... We got a great deal $1695 pp. which includes return from Sydney to LA then LA to New Orleans, New Orleans to Las Vegas, driving from Vegas to LA then flight back to Sydney. We've been planning it for ages :)

i see...ah, im going from ireland, so slightly different route

We're planning a 3 week holiday which includes Wrestlemania 30... We got a great deal $1695 pp. which includes return from Sydney to LA then LA to New Orleans, New Orleans to Las Vegas, driving from Vegas to LA then flight back to Sydney. We've been planning it for ages :)

Im going to vegas after mania as well, then going to LA to start a contiki tour! so excited.

Im going to vegas after mania as well, then going to LA to start a contiki tour! so excited.

Sounds good.

Hey I noticed they've announced Summerslam Axxess Sessions.
    Premium VIP - John Cena, HHH, C M Punk
    VIP Sessions - the Shield, Daniel Bryan,Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Ryback, Big Show, Kane, mark Henry, Rey mysterio, Shawn Michaels.
    Sounds like a great Axxess line up.

I'm hoping they'll let us know about the packages after Money in the Bank is out of the way. Just hoping I guess.

• Advertisement

Has anyone heard or found new information regarding travel packages?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

No but just keep following this thread and I'm sure any info will be posted as soon as it becomes available. Can't imagine it'll be too long a wait now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Judging from previous years, the onsale date seems to be getting later, with the exception of Heuston that is.

Wrestlemania 20 - 10th June
    Wrestlemania 21 - 02nd June
    Wrestlemania 22 - 23rd June
    Wrestlemania 23 - 12th June
    Wrestlemania 24 - 19th June
    Wrestlemania 25 - 2nd April
    Wrestlemania 26 - 17th June
    Wrestlemania 27 - 13th July
    Wrestlemania 28 - 18th July
    Wrestlemania 29 - 6th Aug

Judging from previous years, the onsale date seems to be getting later, with the exception of Heuston that is.

Wrestlemania 20 - 10th June
    Wrestlemania 21 - 02nd June
    Wrestlemania 22 - 23rd June
    Wrestlemania 23 - 12th June
    Wrestlemania 24 - 19th June
    Wrestlemania 25 - 2nd April
    Wrestlemania 26 - 17th June
    Wrestlemania 27 - 13th July
    Wrestlemania 28 - 18th July
    Wrestlemania 29 - 6th Aug

Wow some great stats there. Thank you. Hey I have a question from the time they put the prices up to the time they go on sale - how long do they give you? About a week isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Wow some great stats there. Thank you. Hey I have a question from the time they put the prices up to the time they go on sale - how long do they give you? About a week isn't it?
    Event|Original email |Onsale date|Time allowed in Days
    Wrestlemania 20|10th June|17th June|7
    Wrestlemania 21|02nd June|09th June|7
    Wrestlemania 22|23rd June|23rd June|0
    Wrestlemania 23|12th June|12th June|0
    Wrestlemania 24|19th June|19th June|0
    Wrestlemania 25|2nd April|2nd April|0
    Wrestlemania 26|17th June|22nd June|5
    Wrestlemania 27|13th July|13th July|0
    Wrestlemania 28|1st July|18th July|17
    Wrestlemania 29|6th Aug|6th Aug|0

Event|Original email |Onsale date|Time allowed in Days
    Wrestlemania 20|10th June|17th June|7
    Wrestlemania 21|02nd June|09th June|7
    Wrestlemania 22|23rd June|23rd June|0
    Wrestlemania 23|12th June|12th June|0
    Wrestlemania 24|19th June|19th June|0
    Wrestlemania 25|2nd April|2nd April|0
    Wrestlemania 26|17th June|22nd June|5
    Wrestlemania 27|13th July|13th July|0
    Wrestlemania 28|1st July|18th July|17
    Wrestlemania 29|6th Aug|6th Aug|0

Ahhhhhh there are a lot of zeros there!!! Im thinking this year wont be much different. The only thing I'm worried about is method of payment. If it was like last year by credit card then that will be a breeze. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Vinto316

This is the worst part I find is the waiting to see when the packages come out, what price they are etc. lets hope it's a bit cheaper than last year! If Austin is there, it'll make it so much more awesome :)

^^ agree the wait this year is killing me lol. Hope we get some info soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bentman

Hi Everyone

I'm from Perth Australia and this will be my first wrestlemania!! I have been to every WWE tour to Australia starting with The Global Warming Tour. I own a VHS collection of over 600 tapes dating back to the very early 80s and have a bigger DVD and Figurine collection. I said after WM 16 that I was going to WM 30 so this has been planned for 14 years and I'm super excited. Thank you for all the information you guys have offered so far. I have a couple questions:

1. What do the tickets cost individually to WM, Axxess, HOF, RAW on average from previous years.

2. If WM 30 is 6th Apr what date should I book flights for to arrive so I don't miss first event.

3. Is anyone going to WrestleCon and know any info on it??

Thank you all once again

Bentman wrote: »
    Hi Everyone

I'm from Perth Australia and this will be my first wrestlemania!! I have been to every WWE tour to Australia starting with The Global Warming Tour. I own a VHS collection of over 600 tapes dating back to the very early 80s and have a bigger DVD and Figurine collection. I said after WM 16 that I was going to WM 30 so this has been planned for 14 years and I'm super excited. Thank you for all the information you guys have offered so far. I have a couple questions:

1. What do the tickets cost individually to WM, Axxess, HOF, RAW on average from previous years.

2. If WM 30 is 6th Apr what date should I book flights for to arrive so I don't miss first event.

Thank you all once again

I have no idea what the cost of the individual tickets are but I've been told they are 20% less than the packages.

I've booked flights already and plan to be in New Orleans 3rd April - the packages are usually 4 days - 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th but you can choose only 3 without Monday night raw.

Waiting super impatiently for travel packages
    Btw I'm from Sydney :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 BITW_Awesome

Hey everyone!

I've been following this board for a while and I'm excited as everyone else here about going to Wrestlemania 30!

Actually, I was able to attend Wrestlemania 29 in NY/NJ. That was the most amazing time ever. I know that Wrestlemania 30 won't stand out as much as my 1st but I know it will rank as one of the best trips ever because I'm looking to do one of the higher end packages.

Last year, we purchased everything individually and ended up having creating a memorable experience. But with the hassle of transportation within the city and the stress of getting tickets to all of the events ( getting axxess VIP tickets was the worst experience ever) we figured that the package would be worth the purchase!

Anyway, here's to hoping that the waiting game ends soon and we can all get the packages we want (Looking to get the VIp package)!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Save_us.Y2MIZ

Bentman wrote: »
    Hi Everyone

Thank you all once again

1. Wrestlemania tickets can be expensive.
    $2,000.00 Ticket + $75.50 Fees = $2,075.50 (includes special chair to take home)
    This is ringside, rows 1-4. These tickets are the ones that you would get in the vip package

$850.00 Ticket + $53.00 Fees = $903.00 (includes special chair to take home)
    This is ringside, rows 5-12. These you would get in a platinum package.

$600.00 Ticket + $48.10 Fees = $648.10
    These are the central risers these are in between the ring and the camera
    $400.00 Ticket + $36.65 Fees = $436.65
    stadium seats directly across the across the camera. This used to be silver package.
    $300.00 Ticket + $34.70 Fees = $334.70
    This is anywhere in the lower bowl that is not directly across the camera.

I haven't done enough research to say anything about these other than they're the upper levels.
    $200.00 Ticket + $32.75 Fees = $232.75
    $175.00 Ticket + $24.75 Fees = $199.75
    $150.00 Ticket + $24.25 Fees = $174.25
    $100.00 Ticket + $23.30 Fees = $123.30
    $75.00 Ticket + $15.30 Fees = $90.30
    $50.00 Ticket + $14.80 Fees = $64.80
    $35.00 Ticket + $14.50 Fees = $49.50

The raw prices are standard raw prices. around 100 for ringside and 50 for lower bowl.

axxess is 45 for regular and 135 for vip
    these prices are all based on wrestlemania 29, every year prices rise.

2. Axxess will start on thursday 3 April and it ends on the day of wrestlemania. The first official "event" is on saturday 5 April which is the hall of fame.

3.I've never been to wrestlecon so I don't what it is like. This will be my first 'mania.

I hope they have a 5 night package option this year because i really want to arrive on Thursday so i can get over the jet lag

I hope they have a 5 night package option this year because i really want to arrive on Thursday so i can get over the jet lag

We'll be there 5 nights. They have always been 3 or 4 night packages. We'll just book an extra night at the hotel. I'm sure there's a post on this thread I read that you just confirm with the hotel you have a package and they book the extra night individually.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Scyven

Flying from Perth Ive been to Mania 22, 25 and 28
    I didnt have any interest in 29 but wasn't surprised with the price hike because of the cost of accommodation in NY.
    New Orleans is going to rock.........right after they tell us when they are going to give us the presale :P

Being in Australia the time difference makes it after midnight when it's morning in the states. Traditionally do the packages go online in the mornings in edt time or any advice cause iv been staying up late every night hoping for them to go on sale..... I think this coming Monday morning American time might be the day any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Scyven

For 28 I remember the presale for packages started at 10pm on a Tuesday night (which equates to roughly Monday morning in the states) there was a link earlier in this thread requesting to be added to the email list for notification for the presale code

Scyven wrote: »
    For 28 I remember the presale for packages started at 10pm on a Tuesday night (which equates to roughly Monday morning in the states) there was a link earlier in this thread requesting to be added to the email list for notification for the presale code

Thanks I emailed them but I didn't get a reply so hopefully they send me a notification.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 sandow

Hello,
    Like some of you, I'm hesitating between the packages and the tickets going online in November.
    For sure, a package is more secure. And I read a lot of info about them thanks to your forum. So, at first Thank you :-)

However, what about the tickets going online in November.
    Is it really hot to get the tickets?
    Are the tickets on sale on the wwe.com website or on another website?
    Is there a pre-sale? How to access the pre-sale?
    Any tips?

Thanks a lot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Save_us.Y2MIZ

sandow wrote: »
    Hello,
    Like some of you, I'm hesitating between the packages and the tickets going online in November.
    For sure, a package is more secure. And I read a lot of info about them thanks to your forum. So, at first Thank you :-)

However, what about the tickets going online in November.
    Is it really hot to get the tickets?
    Are the tickets on sale on the wwe.com website or on another website?
    Is there a pre-sale? How to access the pre-sale?
    Any tips?

Thanks a lot
    It depends which tickets you want to buy. I've heard that the ringside 850 and 2000 seats are really difficult to get. The other ones will sell out in a few days.

The tickets go on sale on ticketmaster.com

There is a presale, you get it by sending an email to the wwe packages and they'll notify you when packages go on sale with a presale and when regular tickets go onsale.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement