Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania XXX Packages/Info thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

Airplane first.

Thanks that's what I was thinking to hotel rental car and plane tickets first figured I could find seats later that are still go online for the shows

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭PaulJonesArmy

WWE Queen wrote: »
    I booked my flights weeks ago

I'm still debating about taking a plane or train to NOLA. I'm not renting a car, since everything is in walking distance.

If I wait till my income tax comes the end of January early Feb should I still be able to find good tickets to mania hof and raw or should I start earlier

I'm still debating about taking a plane or train to NOLA. I'm not renting a car, since everything is in walking distance.

I'll be flying down from either Pittsburgh or Philly which ever is cheaper I live between the 2

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭WWE Queen

Ok... So travel packages are not yet on sale but close. Can I ask, has WWE ever given notification when packages will be on sale? Or is it just the email sent to those that have requested it?
    There's been ideas that they would've announced it on Raw, which didn't happen.
    We've had a few small updates. The FAQ page to WM30 which I noticed was not completely updated - which still had the link to the WM29 travel packages. Now the FAQ page is inactive. One can only assume it won't be much longer.
    Starting to have sleepless nights.. Haha.
    Anyone heard anything? Or can give any more pointers to when these tickets are available?
    What time have they come in sale in the past ?

Ok... So travel packages are not yet on sale but close. Can I ask, has WWE ever given notification when packages will be on sale? Or is it just the email sent to those that have requested it?
    There's been ideas that they would've announced it on Raw, which didn't happen.
    We've had a few small updates. The FAQ page to WM30 which I noticed was not completely updated - which still had the link to the WM29 travel packages. Now the FAQ page is inactive. One can only assume it won't be much longer.
    Starting to have sleepless nights.. Haha.
    Anyone heard anything? Or can give any more pointers to when these tickets are available?
    What time have they come in sale in the past ?

Wwe generally does their sales at noon EDT for the packages, sometimes with zero warning up to a week. Just keep checking wwe.com everyday, only thing I can tell you.

However, I'm not too reliant on the packages because of the insane deal I got on my hotel. So if the prices for the packages are insane, I'll just do what I did before and buy everything indivudally.

Wwe generally does their sales at noon EDT for the packages, sometimes with zero warning up to a week. Just keep checking wwe.com everyday, only thing I can tell you.

However, I'm not too reliant on the packages because of the insane deal I got on my hotel. So if the prices for the packages are insane, I'll just do what I did before and buy everything indivudally.

Noon EDT. Is that the time zone of their headquarters in Conneticut?

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=897

• Advertisement

Thanks... I'm in Sydney therefore 12 noon there will be 2am here. Oh joy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Stingcold

Last year we received an email on August 10th letting us know that the packages when on sale August 13th. I hope we get at least a few days notice.

Does anyone know if many people bought the Superstar VIP package last year? Thanks for all the great info on this site

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Hbk12hbk

Stingcold wrote: »
    Last year we received an email on August 10th letting us know that the packages when on sale August 13th. I hope we get at least a few days notice.

Does anyone know if many people bought the Superstar VIP package last year? Thanks for all the great info on this site

All the packages ended up selling out. The price for that package is outrageous though. Gotta have a silver spoon up your ass to get that one.

Hbk12hbk wrote: »
    All the packages ended up selling out. The price for that package is outrageous though. Gotta have a silver spoon up your ass to get that one.

I agree. But people are still buying them. WWE are laughing all the way to the bank. Apparently this year's generated something like $72 million. WWE are marketing masters. The VIP package Is too much for me. I'm looking at platinum.depends on price but I have made a limit and not spending anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Stingcold

I agree. But people are still buying them. WWE are laughing all the way to the bank. Apparently this year's generated something like $72 million. WWE are marketing masters. The VIP package Is too much for me. I'm looking at platinum.depends on price but I have made a limit and not spending anymore.

It is hard to justify paying almost double the VIP package to get the Superstar one. I was reading somewhere that only 30 of those Superstar packages were sold last year and they had a hard time selling those due to the price

I've never gone and wanna do it right, especially at the 30th anniversary. I honestly can't afford the VIP but that's what I'm going for. I figure it'll be an experience of a lifetime and dunno if ill go again. I should have most of the trip paid off by that time but Im sure ill be In some debt afterwards. Well worth it, gotta get that off my bucket list. :)

• Advertisement

I've never gone and wanna do it right, especially at the 30th anniversary. I honestly can't afford the VIP but that's what I'm going for. I figure it'll be an experience of a lifetime and dunno if ill go again. I should have most of the trip paid off by that time but Im sure ill be In some debt afterwards. Well worth it, gotta get that off my bucket list. :)

This is going to be my second WrestleMania, and as I did for the first one, I'm being money Smart. My total bill, room and tickets will be approx .$1000 less then the package I want to get. Paying for every thing separately is better then paying for everything at once.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 sandow

This is going to be my second WrestleMania, and as I did for the first one, I'm being money Smart. My total bill, room and tickets will be approx .$1000 less then the package I want to get. Paying for every thing separately is better then paying for everything at once.

And you choose the hotel you prefer and the seats at the event...
    I may do the same... It's killing to wait till November but so it is !

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Save_us.Y2MIZ

I'm doing separate for either gold tickets or across camera 100 level tickets. My budget for two people(food, merchandise, flight, hotel for 5 nights, mania tickets, raw tickets, two sessions for axxess, good hof seats) is about 2000 euro/ $2650 for 100s or 2301 euro/$3050 if we do central risers. while if we did package then it would be 3950 euro/ $5230.

I'm doing separate for either gold tickets or across camera 100 level tickets. My budget for two people(food, merchandise, flight, hotel for 5 nights, mania tickets, raw tickets, two sessions for axxess, good hof seats) is about 2000 euro/ $2650 for 100s or 2301 euro/$3050 if we do central risers. while if we did package then it would be 3950 euro/ $5230.

What was the price for 100 Level ticket and Central Riser last year at WM29 ?
    And 100 Level front of Camera are at different price also right ?

sandow wrote: »
    What was the price for 100 Level ticket and Central Riser last year at WM29 ?
    And 100 Level front of Camera are at different price also right ?

600 for central risers
    400 for directly across the camera 100s
    300 for 100s not across the camera

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

I feel like the hof tickets should be easy enuff just worried with mania and raw I know they sell quick

Try get HOF tickets in the presale, I did this year. the tickets in the general sale were up high.

600 for central risers
    400 for directly across the camera 100s
    300 for 100s not across the camera

Thanks dude!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

The fact that they are changing the web pages for WWE.com package info and that WrestleMania 29 is airing for the first time on Saturday could mean the packages are announced during the showing of 29 and they'll go on sale Monday or Monday week. Hopefully Monday week.

ciano316 wrote: »
    The fact that they are changing the web pages for WWE.com package info and that WrestleMania 29 is airing for the first time on Saturday could mean the packages are announced during the showing of 29 and they'll go on sale Monday or Monday week. Hopefully Monday week.

If they give a weeks notice then they'll more than likely announce it through Raw and Smackdown too

If they give a weeks notice then they'll more than likely announce it through Raw and Smackdown too

Depends on a lot of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ToxicJake

I've never been to Wrestlemania so I have a couple of questions. When you pay for general admission at axxess, does that mean you only see "low card" wrestlers? What if you pay for vip admission? (What if you want to see big names like Triple H or The Undertaker?)

ToxicJake wrote: »
    I've never been to Wrestlemania so I have a couple of questions. When you pay for general admission at axxess, does that mean you only see "low card" wrestlers? What if you pay for vip admission? (What if you want to see big names like Triple H or The Undertaker?)
    Pretty much. A lot has even changed from WrestleMania 23 to now, when Axcess was free and not telling who would show up.

With that said, you also need to do a session at WrestleCon (at the New Orleans Convention Center) for the legends as well. Those tickets are onsale now at Highspots.

I'm probably going to do a VIP Axcess and defiantly doing Saturday morning at WrrstleCon.

If I was to buy a package for one, would I automatically be sharing my room with three other people?

If I was to buy a package for one, would I automatically be sharing my room with three other people?

No. You will have a room to your self. What package are you looking at?

No. You will have a room to your self. What package are you looking at?

It would be the cheapest one, lol!

• Advertisement

It would be the cheapest one, lol!

You will be better off buying on your own then.

Silver package,1 person cost $2,185 last year and I don't expect that price to drop.

If you jump at the WrestleCon hotel package, which is $812 for 4 nights, fee free booking and don't pay until you check in, and add those same tickets prices together.......you'll save yourself about $500 bucks. Most of that cost in the travel packages are towards hotel.

Silver package,1 person cost $2,185 last year and I don't expect that price to drop.

If you jump at the WrestleCon hotel package, which is $812 for 4 nights, fee free booking and don't pay until you check in, and add those same tickets prices together.......you'll save yourself about $500 bucks. Most of that cost in the travel packages are towards hotel.

Are those packages already for sale?

Are those packages already for sale?

The WrestleCon hotel is available at the WrestleCon website. Everything else won't be available to November, but securing a hotel room for a decent amount is priority # 1 as many hotels jab jacks prices up to near SuperBowl levels.

The WrestleCon hotel is available at the WrestleCon website. Everything else won't be available to November, but securing a hotel room for a decent amount is priority # 1 as many hotels jab jacks prices up to near SuperBowl levels.

The problem wit those is you can only go for 4 nights.

The problem wit those is you can only go for 4 nights.

You can extend it if you want. Everything is based on availability. I had to do 2 separate bookings because there were no double rooms available for a day or 2 afterwards, and the hotel management is going to merge my request of another double comes up between then and check in.

It's all about knowing what to do, and getting in early enough to honor request. I am already booking reservations at certain restaurants as well right now.

You can extend it if you want. Everything is based on availability. I had to do 2 separate bookings because there were no double rooms available for a day or 2 afterwards, and the hotel management is going to merge my request of another double comes up between then and check in.

It's all about knowing what to do, and getting in early enough to honor request. I am already booking reservations at certain restaurants as well right now.
    Are you staying at the Drury? That one looks nicer than they typically are.

Are you staying at the Drury? That one looks nicer than they typically are.

Yep. I like their hotels in general. This one ranks as the 4th best hotel in the New Orleans metro area. That says a lot. Looks pretty nice, despite the fact I don't think I'll be spending that much time there.

Yep. I like their hotels in general. This one ranks as the 4th best hotel in the New Orleans metro area. That says a lot. Looks pretty nice, despite the fact I don't think I'll be spending that much time there.

I'm staying at the renaissance arts hotel for free(marriott rewards points) which really helps pay for the trip.

I'm staying at the renaissance arts hotel for free(marriott rewards points) which really helps pay for the trip.

That's a nice one as well. Even better since you don't have to pay anything. Considering how much hotel prices are going for now, it's really a mo brainer.

• Advertisement

That's a nice one as well. Even better since you don't have to pay anything. Considering how much hotel prices are going for now, it's really a mo brainer.
    With that the package I want is $3000 more than seperate.

With that the package I want is $3000 more than seperate.

I wanted Platinum, and the hotel
    Prices is going to push it to someplace around 2,500 for a double. No thanks.

So that wrestlemania show is on tonight. Here's hoping they announce the packages sale date and time on the show. Apparently they're showing the whole cena vs rock match. So they're giving us the worst match of the night free lol.

So that wrestlemania show is on tonight. Here's hoping they announce the packages sale date and time on the show. Apparently they're showing the whole cena vs rock match. So they're giving us the worst match of the night free lol.

lol

What does the $812 actually pay for?

What does the $812 actually pay for?
    4 nights at the hotel that includes Hot breakfast and dinner.

Compare that to the near 1500 you will be paying by yourself at the Hyatt, then it's a steal.

I'm getting the equivalent to the Plainmun package paying Silver prices the route I'm going.

• Advertisement

Awesome find.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ravens machismo

The years where they haven't had any warning and gone on sale that day did they have a pre sale code or send out emails to notify people or was it who ever noticed it first got in?

The years where they haven't had any warning and gone on sale that day did they have a pre sale code or send out emails to notify people or was it who ever noticed it first got in?

There will probably be tweets and emails when info is announce, regardless if sales are immediate or a few days after.

There will probably be tweets and emails when info is announce, regardless if sales are immediate or a few days after.

They have done that in the past. I noticed the date on top of this years travel packages is 3 August 2012.... Gosh it must be soon... Still waiting impatiently here!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement