Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Rabbo

This is how I picture Son0vagun tomorrow night.

Funny. This is how I picture him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

Its crazy how obsessed i am with this thread at home on laptop out on phone can't get enough!!! I need to know......

IM LOSING IT I TELL YA!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Feck this safe, the more productive members of AH have found and commandeered an abandoned ship. We're sailing off in to the sunset :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Let's make the op more paranoid. Everyone change your location under your name to Navan,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

OMG. The bookies are actually offering odds on what's inside the safe!!!

http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=go_betlive_event&ev_id=4868118

Dammit man. Thats an internet winning post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

I feel part of something

How sad my life is

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

hollster2 wrote: »
    Its crazy how obsessed i am with this thread at home on laptop out on phone can't get enough!!! I need to know......

IM LOSING IT I TELL YA!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm the same! We're all losing it! Never been so engrossed in s thread, I've been telling guy's in work about it, whats wrong with me :-D

We just need to know, OP, just don't be bullied, we will still all be here when you do open it, there will definitely have to be an announcement thread :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

Im normally calm and rational. But this thread is disassembling my DNA
    OPEN
    THE
    FCUKIN
    SAFE
    NOW

• Registered Users Posts: 18 shenanigan

News flash

A man was found wandering in a Irish town in a disheveled state, his fingers worn to bone from what detectives believe is from scratching at concrete and metal. The man was picked up in a semi naked state stopping passing traffic and pedestrians and asking them if they have the key? The man is not communicating with investigating officers, the only words muttered are ''they said I could open it'' and "they said throw it off the roof". If anyone knows the identity of the man please contact your local Garda station.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

shenanigan wrote: »
    News flash

A man was found wandering in a Irish town in a disheveled state, his fingers worn to bone from what detectives believe is from scratching at concrete and metal. The man was picked up in a semi naked state stopping passing traffic and pedestrians and asking them if they have the key? The man is not communicating with investigating officers, the only words muttered are ''they said I could open it'' and "they said throw it off the roof". If anyone knows the identity of the man please contact your local Garda station.

Was he missing a shoe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭imtdub

Are we still waiting for the OP to make up his mind, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

shenanigan wrote: »
    News flash

So that's what happened to Kevin McGeever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

I think this might be the most intriguing thread in boards history.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

Just been out the back having a smoke and heard a lot of rustling from my next door neighbours shed, tools been thrown around furiously like he was looking for something, I reckon he's been following this thread too and has snapped. He's tooling up and on his way to the OP's to get this safe open once and for all, I will probably join him if he leaves the dynamite at home....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

My kids didn't want to go out tonight in case anything happened and they missed it!I can't carry on like this-just open the bloody thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭greenpilot

hedzball wrote: »

Incased in concrete and a floor safe are and were a common thing in 60/70's dwellings.

It was a common thing with barristers/judges and medical professionals..

I've seen it countless times. Countless times now that I think of it..

Im only assuming its old but it doesn't sound out of the ordinary.

A gun safe wouldnt take too kindly or be bothered setting in concrete.

OP if you can get us a pic I may be able to help you. Boss and I have opened a few in our time :pac::pac:

.....the Boss and you? Why not tarmac his drive while your at it....boss! Lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

I am just sooo happy to be able to share this with AH this is my 1000th post:D:D:D...

OP OPEN THE GOD DAMN SAFE

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Feck this safe, the more productive members of AH have found and commandeered an abandoned ship. We're sailing off in to the sunset cool.png

Well, more booty for the other boardies

And then we go and open the safe :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

What time is OP starting with the kango in the morning??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Please, please, stream this and have a recording for those of us who miss the big unveiling. I'm working tomorrow and don't think I can handle it if I miss it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

well i would imagine 8 am?? but then again op will have to have a safety induction so who noes how long that will go on for:(

Op don't forget PPE we don't want you to lose an eye and then for you to use that as an excuse for the reason the safe does not get opened

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Aquagakka

What if it is something really, really sentimental to the deceased family, and the OP feels duty bound to inform them.....

.....and he also has to tell them that he shared it with 1000's of strangers first? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Aquagakka wrote: »
    .....and he also has to tell them that he shared it with 1000's of strangers first? :confused:
    why would he do that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

Aquagakka wrote: »
    What if it is something really, really sentimental to the deceased family, and the OP feels duty bound to inform them.....

Who are these strangers? I'm not a stranger... well I'm no stranger than some around here....

Looking at you CrazyRabbit.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Trev De rev

i've just got u sum help for the morning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsR2-Tpsqqc

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

i've just got u sum help for the morning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsR2-Tpsqqc[/QUO

I rounded up a few people who are willing to help also

Capture2.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭cml387

coolhull wrote: »
    i've just got u sum help for the morning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsR2-Tpsqqc[/QUO

I rounded up a few people who are willing to help also

Capture2.PNG

Justin Bieber's audience is getting more mature,I must say.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Aquagakka

Abi wrote: »
    why would he do that?

Shared the fact that the safe and its contents existed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Son0vagun wrote: »
    Once I get it up. I plan to hold a opening party. Would someone be willing to host it? We could invite the 90,000 people who have viewed this thread. Put some finger food on?

Nah only joking. Gonna throw it off my roof like one of the experts suggested.

will this do? It's the best I could rustle up at short notice. Oh, and bring your own beer.

png.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement