Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,876 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

'Kango'
    'Throw off roof'
    Now wouldn't it be ironic if a rare vase lay within
    Now in a million pieces,
    Unbroken worth a million dollars

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Isn't Kangogate step 1? Still have to come up with a solution to opening the safe after that?

I've been so engrossed reading this for the last few hours that I forgot that I needed to pee. Hope I don't sneeze on the way to the toilet.

You're right, I've no idea how to open it. But once I get it out of the ground I can decide what to do.

Son0vagun wrote: »
    You're right, I've no idea how to open it. But once I get it out of the ground I can decide what to do.

Oh well, we'll head back to page twenty something later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭eamonnq

I agree! Then I won't have to tell anyone what's in it!

Well when you do open it up, at least make something up and tell us that!!

Now we will never know if he is telling the truth about what is in it or if he made it up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Isn't Kangogate step 1? Still have to come up with a solution to opening the safe after that?

I've been so engrossed reading this for the last few hours that I forgot that I needed to pee. Hope I don't sneeze on the way to the toilet.

Gesundheit!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Falthyron wrote: »
    Are the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 imprinted on the outside of this safe? Maybe you shouldn't open it... :P

If those numbers are on the safe then 100% DO open it!

Rabbo wrote: »
    Funny. This is how I picture him.

There's pictures of me on Facebook and twitter, but you all knew that already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

Wut? I didn't, but now I have to look.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭Pretzill

This may be controversial but Sonvagun don't open it...yet. You could wait until you can afford to get a locksmith and update us weekly on your plans to raise said money...you could keep a blog say titled 'Safe days' get it sponsored by a family planning clinic (just a possibility) Sell the sitcom tv rights - take the lead role - hire some extras here - and just keep building on it until we're following this thread for years...no? ok kangogate so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Imagine the utter devastation in AH when the OP finally opens the safe while it is still in situ and it is a porthole into Paris Hilton's head.

Nothing but inky black voidness

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭KyussBishop

dlofnep wrote: »
    OP should have 24 hours to open it, or permaban from boards.
    We could turn it into a challenge, and pull together a cash-prize for the OP, for getting it open within 24 hours :) (with bonuses for brute-force/destruction)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Is there anything to be said for another mass?

I haven't read every page but, Has a gas cutter been suggested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

tomorrow it kicks off op is picking up a kangoo at 9am:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Honestly, I hope the OP strikes it rich....but not in a Micheal Barrymore way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

There's a mirror in the safe.

The treasure is life itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭ Melany Small Wasp

This is gone sorta like Feekie magee or whatever his name was, who almost banged his teacher, but didn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭An Coilean

The pressure is getting to me.

How do you think the safe feels?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Okay, I've been away since post #647 I think. Have I missed anything important? More importantly, have I missed any funny stuff ?

I presume the safe hasn't been cracked yet. I'm going back now to post #647 to catch up. My drunken gf is snoring like a pig. :)

*cracks open her last can*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Keep the faith OP. Despite all the naysayers, there are some of us that are rooting for you. Gonna prob miss the early replys but happy kangoing in the morning and fingers crossed you'll find something that you can keep yourself.

And if you're going with the drop from the roof idea, make sure your neighbours know - just in case there is ammunition inside. Never know, the safe might be related to the gun safe.

Anyway, happy hunting :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Okay, I've been away since post #647 I think. Have I missed anything important? More importantly, have I missed any funny stuff ?

I presume the safe hasn't been cracked yet. I'm going back now to post #647 to catch up. My drunken gf is snoring like a pig. :)

A Gentleman never takes the last can:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dr strangelove

Smidge wrote: »
    A Gentleman never takes the last can:P

A gentleman MAY take the last can, but he never tells......

• Registered Users Posts: 18 shenanigan

For your sake I hope it's not full of Northern Bank Notes

• Registered Users Posts: 45,333 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

A boards membership is in the safe.

PR stunt by the overlords.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

You touched her cans when she was asleep?? Tut tut....

I can't sleep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

I can't sleep!

count safes hehe;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Its show time. Good luck OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

come on OP

Get Cracking.......................*tumbleweed

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭wayne0308

Just caught up on this thread last night, have fun with the kango :) Have ya had any thought of how you'll get it out of the ground once you've cleared the concrete? Probably need an engine hoist if the safe is as big as it looks...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

:D Its so exciting good luck today op ill be glued to my laptop and phone............!!! its like christmas waiting for your pressies lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement