Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I thought you'd unsubscribed from this thread, you lied to us :eek:
    I was emotional and frustrated goddamn it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Carvin

Shergar's Skull

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Happytuesdays

Its Darby O'Gill and the little people inside, or a 9mm snuff movie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

LOL means Laugh Out Loud ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

MrMac84 wrote: »
    LOL means Laugh Out Loud ha ha

the fact i made this typo is LOL :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Carvin wrote: »
    Shergar's Skull

More likely Shergar's hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Happytuesdays

Shergars balls would be worth a fortune if you could harvest some sperm and use it to make baby shergars

More likely Shergar's hole.[/Quote]

More likely Shergar's hole.

More likely: Shergar? Me hole!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 shenanigan

Open the fecking thing, probably contains the meaning of life!

A real man would have it open by now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

shenanigan wrote: »

i concur. this is a very un-manly thread.

'ooohhhh, i can't open a little itsy bitsy safe, ohhhh'

if it was me, i'd have angled grinded the s'hit out of it within 10 minutes of finding the f'ucker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

if it was me, i'd have angled grinded the s'hit out of it within 10 minutes of finding the f'ucker.

Poofter. I'd have given it a belt of me schlong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Would you be big enough to say this to my face?

The contents of the safe are going nowhere. I've not had one genuine offer of help. I've not had one single person offer me tools. I'm doing all this on my lonesome. And I will succeed!!!

You're all just a bunch of arm chair safe crackers! Where as tomorrow I'll be doing the real thing, just in my own time.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Carvin

I think the thread already provides insight on that.
    How obsessed we've all gotten has shown that the population of boards.ie is existentially confused. What happens next? Will our lives have meaning after the safe opens?

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭full_irish

This has now descended into an online dick-measuring contest!

[runs off to get me one of these]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

There will be a note in it:

Haha

Fúck you

Boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

Son0vagun wrote: »

The contents of the safe are going nowhere. I've not had one genuine offer of help. I've not had one single person offer me tools. I'm doing all this on my lonesome. And I will succeed!!!

You're all just a bunch of arm chair safe crackers! Where as tomorrow I'll be doing the real thing, just in my own time.

I would say it to your face of course but in a slagging messing way. I don't really think anyone here is being too serious about slaggings they're giving. It's all a bit of craic. This thread has gained a good bit of popularity. It's being quoted on other threads and stuff now too :)

We are a bunch of arm chair crackers your right. Pay no heed to us.

But for the love of christ... would you open it already and PLEASE let us know whats in it. I'll never be able to let go of this until I know what's in the safe!

I'll help you open it BTW and that's a geninue offer. You can PM me if you're actually interested in having a stranger on the internet over to your place to help you open this safe and I'll respond. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

You dont really need much, keep hitting it with a hammer until you get a small opening then use a crow bar as leverage to open it. man up would ye "tools" lol ...go off and paint your nails OP...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

F5

Worth repeating .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

100% a pack of pogs, with a limited edition slammer...Oh be the days!

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭VEN

I've not had one genuine offer of help. I've not had one single person offer me tools. I'm doing all this on my lonesome. And I will succeed!!!

i sent the CIA over! c'mon! if that doesn't open it nothing will, it takes effort, it's not going to open by looking at it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,325 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Christ, calm down sir.

It is all clearly meant in the most banterful spirit.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 shenanigan

Depends how big are you??

I would offer help but I will not be back in Ireland for three weeks, I'm not sure the boards.ie community could wait that long.

As for tools real men own tools! Why would you have a shed if you have no tools!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭Thud

you been offered a few tools already (not including that lads schlong), couldnt be arse looking for the posts though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

NeVeR wrote: »
    I've a biggish hammer drill.. but not a kango !
    I'd give €5 ;)

Cough... I offered €5 and a biggest Drill !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

What a lot of posters in this thread fail to appreciate is that this safe, like all safes, is built to be as difficult to open as possible, without the right key. The lid is recessed so as not to allow easy access with tools. The lid is a tight fit so that, even if you do get tools down there, there is little or no gap to get a good purchase. It is probably built using case hardened steel, to deter drilling.

On top of all that, it is set in, what looks like, a very strong concrete mix. Beating this thing with a hammer will only make you tired and frustrated, adding to the existing level of frustration.

I'm not convinced that a kango will do anything but free the safe from the concrete. An angle grinder will be needed to cut the steel.

Good luck OP. If I wasn't four hours away by fast jet, I'd be first to relieve you on the kango. A couple of hours on one of those things can leave your teeth rattling.

Cough... I offered €5 and a biggest Drill !!

I'm match your €5 and raise you one more euro!

Here... how about you pass the hat around for when the inevitable time comes when the OP opens the safe and the fecking things empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

noodler wrote: »
    Christ, calm down sir.

It is all clearly meant in the most banterful spirit.

The pressure is getting to me.

as Gosub said they're called safes for a reason. Especially this one that's encased in friggen concrete.

Don't let us get to you pal I assure you we're all just having the craic :)

This thread is hilarious. Thanks for sharing it with us. I'm literally chuckling to myself here you poor b@stard. I will give you a hug if you so require one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

At the end of the day...it might all just be a bit of an anti-climax with nothing in it...which is probably the case

• Advertisement

I also reckon its' going to be empty... wtf are we going to all do once it's empty?

OP... perhaps you could do us all a favour and drag this on for as long as possible?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement