Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIS for the second time-waiting time still 20 weeks?Mod warning post 437

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 annig

CrowWoman - I'm the 10th October too ... Fingers crossed!!! I'm really scraping the barrel now ... ESB bill due tomorrow - it will have to wait!

Just after checking my Dec '11 bank statement ... mine came through on the 8th Dec last year!! (9 weeks wait) please please please please please ...

• Registered Users Posts: 42 CrowWoman

Annig, if it isn't through before Christmas we're going to have a really baldy time this year!

If they're just starting September this week I can't see how it will be through in time, but I'm hoping very hard that they're miracle workers in Letterkenny. Fingers crossed is right.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

Just got off the phone with FIS, and I was told that they are working on renewals for the 6th of September...I'm the 13th so hopefully we will hear something in the next couple of weeks....

I was told last week that September and October were sent away to another office and there was no communication with that office, therefore they didn't know where they were at with the renewals!! Oh, they just have a different story for everyone!! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭midlands1

CrowWoman wrote: »
    Yes they are, but there are hundreds of people with each renewal date. For each date the applications are processed in order of PPS number. For example if two people have a renewal date of 10th October, the one whose PPS starts with a 2 will be processed before the one whose PPS starts with an 8.

My renewal date's 10th October and I'm clinging on to hope that it'll be through before Christmas.

I meant date order and pps order . there supposed to be all done before christmas according to recent threads here

• Registered Users Posts: 10 foxlyn1234

Just got off the phone with FIS, and I was told that they are working on renewals for the 6th of September...I'm the 13th so hopefully we will hear something in the next couple of weeks....
    Well we are the 7th of Sept so hopefully they have speed up some bit because they are crazy slow and inconsistent with their information. Anyway if I hear anything I'll post. Also I have all my hopes that we will all get sorted for Christmas-such a bad time to be without FIS.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cantcope

just to let yous all know i am the 29th of aug and i got my back money this morning happy days hope everyone on this date got sort aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ctepbo3a

Strange, because people with the date of early september got theirs already, and now I see that still August wasn't sorted out yet

• Registered Users Posts: 7 chichi2

hi my renewal date is the 5/09 has anybody got news of there claim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 john3309

chichi 2, im the same date so hopefully this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lady m

Well nothing in the bank and my renewal is 05/09

• Registered Users Posts: 13 fairycakes123

renewal date the 29th of august and money in the bank this morning......hope everyone gets sorted soon it sooooo stressful but it is on the way !!

• Subscribers Posts: 41,106 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

renewal date the 29th of august and money in the bank this morning......hope everyone gets sorted soon it sooooo stressful but it is on the way !!

They only seem to be assessing a weeks worth every week. Hard to see how they can now clear all of September and October in two weeks.

I'm officially giving up on having it through before Christmas. My renewal date's 10th October and I just can't see how it can be done in just two more Thursdays.

Congrats to those of you who got it through.

bank empty this morning too hopefully next week. our claims are definitely up in letterkenny due to the backlogs spoke to a really decent chap on fone yesterday said he would look into it so fingers crossed we will have some good news soon

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

I'm 29/8 and nothing in my account- is anyone else on this date still waiting??

I am 20/09 and money are on my account today. Good luck everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lisab236

My due date is 5/9 I'm aware that some people have been backdated before and after this date. But can anyone tell me if they were paid backmoney on a midweek day that's not a Thursday?

Lisab236 wrote: »
    My due date is 5/9 I'm aware that some people have been backdated before and after this date. But can anyone tell me if they were paid backmoney on a midweek day that's not a Thursday?

Someone posted up yesterday that the back pay was in the account that morning

• Advertisement

Ctepbo3a wrote: »
    I am 20/09 and money are on my account today. Good luck everyone

Ctepbo3a: Did you hound them with phonecalls?? There seems to be no order/system to which way claims are being processed ... Wonder if begging phonecalls every day are doing the trick for some??

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭newtothis2011

I was told yesterday that my claim had been sent back from the SWI to FiS and that itwont be looked at until the new year. Its up for renewal then end of February f****n crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Awwwwfook

I was told yesterday that my claim had been sent back from the SWI to FiS and that itwont be looked at until the new year. Its up for renewal then end of February f****n crazy

seriously, thats f***ed up in fairness. I was looking at the carers allowance thread and some on there are waiting a year. Its a shambles.:mad:

did any of ye ring letterkenny 1890400400. tell them longford told ye the backlogs have been sent there.. they seem to give you a bit more info as to where you stand

annig wrote: »

Ctepbo3a: Did you hound them with phonecalls?? There seems to be no order/system to which way claims are being processed ... Wonder if begging phonecalls every day are doing the trick for some??
    No, I've never called them, just waited patiently sometimes checking this forum on updates..

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Francescoli

annig wrote: »
    hounding them with phone calls won't make any difference ,the claims have been moved to Letterkenny and they are processing August to November claims so ringing Longford every other minute wont do you any good.

Back pay in the account this morning :-)

Date 29/8

That's brilliant Flower; pressure off for Christmas.

Looks like back money is coming through any day of the week then.

CrowWoman wrote: »
    That's brilliant Flower; pressure off for Christmas.

Looks like back money is coming through any day of the week then.

Yeah, thank god. Just in time.

Good luck everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Awwwwfook

great news flower, I'm the 19/9, heres hoping it comes thru before christmas but I'm not putting a bet on it.

Advertisement