Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIS for the second time-waiting time still 20 weeks?Mod warning post 437

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lady m

I rang letterkenny this morning spoke to a lovely woman and she said they are working on 05/09 renewals at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi could anyone tell me whats in the renewal form , want to get ready P60 etc how many payslip do you need and does your bank statements have to go thanks. Does anyone know does maternity ben go on your P60

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

Is this sending the backlog to Letterkenny permanent or is it just to try and get everyone sorted for Christmas? I went through this hell from May to August, it would be lovely not to have to do it ever again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

A quick question

Is FIS bassd on net or gross py?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 chichi2

just to let u kno got fis sorted money in bank frideay nite so letterkenny are doing there job with the backlogs my renewal was the 6/09 so hopefully some of you guys waiting will be sorted soon
    pooielouie you need 2recent payslips ur p60 is usually giving to you in january from work so a copy of that any copies of your outgoings like rent/mortgage any maintenance received or paid out also if you receive any social welfare payments you send in that too all this will save them asking you to send them in later on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Francescoli

A quick question

Is FIS bassd on net or gross py?
    Net pay
    chichi2 wrote: »
    pooielouie you need 2recent payslips ur p60 is usually giving to you in january from work so a copy of that any copies of your outgoings like rent/mortgage any maintenance received or paid out also if you receive any social welfare payments you send in that too all this will save them asking you to send them in later on
    FIS don't assess anyof your outgoings(rent/mortgage).If you recieve maintenance send in details of that.If you are on any other social welfare scheme they will know about it .all social welfare schemes have assess to each others payments/schemes.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭midlands1

chichi2 wrote: »
    just to let u kno got fis sorted money in bank frideay nite so letterkenny are doing there job with the backlogs my renewal was the 6/09 so hopefully some of you guys waiting will be sorted soon
    Thats not correct FIS dont allow for Outgoings like mortage / rent

jca wrote: »
    Is this sending the backlog to Letterkenny permanent or is it just to try and get everyone sorted for Christmas? I went through this hell from May to August, it would be lovely not to have to do it ever again.
    It's supposed to be temporary.

midlands1 wrote: »
    It's supposed to be temporary.
    That's a pity. Maybe if they get even with the backlog they can keep on top of it. Optimistic I know..

• Registered Users Posts: 10 foxlyn1234

hi all, got letter today to say FIS was granted and first payment will be in the bank on 13th which is this Thursday. Thank God! Our renewal date was the 7th of Sept. I am wishing you all the best of luck and I hope that you all get sorted before Christmas and the pressure will be eased! Does anyone know when the back log will be logged please?

• Advertisement

foxlyn1234 wrote: »
    hi all, got letter today to say FIS was granted and first payment will be in the bank on 13th which is this Thursday. Thank God! Our renewal date was the 7th of Sept. I am wishing you all the best of luck and I hope that you all get sorted before Christmas and the pressure will be eased! Does anyone know when the back log will be logged please?

Not before Christmas anyway, as there is a double week this week .

Renewal date 05/09 got my letter this mornin thank god...payment this thur

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭newtothis2011

Which claims have been sent to letterkenny??

Not what I wanted to hear but am glad to be getting it. Best of luck to all and thanks .

• Registered Users Posts: 10 foxlyn1234

Thanks for that,was really relying on it for Christmas but I'm glad to have it sorted all the same. Best of luck to all who are waiting and thanks for the support over the past few months. Take care!

I got the letter this morning and money was in the bank tonite

My renewal date 13/09 Got letter this morning stating payment will be made Thursday and that back payment will follow later. They made a mistake in my calculations as I was only assessed as having one child when I have two. Will ring them tomorrow but hope I don't have to go through appeals. Anyone know how they deal with mistakes?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

They seem to be making payments outside of the normal payment runs to clear this backlog. Hopefully this means they'll keep processing payments right up until the christmas break (fingers crossed)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

Just rang FIS and I have had my renewal processed and been awarded. Money should be in the bank tomorrow.:D My renewal is the 13/09.

Hope everyone else gets sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 angel 5

Just rang FIS and I have had my renewal processed and been awarded. Money should be in the bank tomorrow.:D My renewal is the 13/09.

Hope everyone else gets sorted.
    Can i just ask where you rang?My renewal is 12/9 so hoping mine will be in tomorrow also. panicking at this stage:-(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

angel 5 wrote: »
    Can i just ask where you rang?My renewal is 12/9 so hoping mine will be in tomorrow also. panicking at this stage:-(.

I rang Longford on

Tel:(043) 334 0000
    Locall:1890 92 77 70

I rang Longford on

Tel:(043) 334 0000
    Locall:1890 92 77 70
    Thank you alphaeagle, i will give them a call now and see if they can tell me anything.

Liteflight wrote: »
    My renewal date 13/09 Got letter this morning stating payment will be made Thursday and that back payment will follow later. They made a mistake in my calculations as I was only assessed as having one child when I have two. Will ring them tomorrow but hope I don't have to go through appeals. Anyone know how they deal with mistakes?

They fix them based on whatever information is available. No need for appeal

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lisab236

Payment was due on 6/9 and rang fis today. My payment including back money will be in the bank tomorrow. I wish everyone else the best of luck receiving there payments due to them in the very near future.

Back money in account this morning:-). Renewal date 12/9. Fingers crossed for everybody else waiting.

Maybe I'm missing something here but I waited 3 months for my renewal to be settled, May-August. The waiting time doesn't seem to be any shorter.

Just want to let you guys know I got back pay along with weekly payment this morning. I got letter last Monday so all good. Best of luck to all

• Registered Users Posts: 2 angel176

It's a joke!horibble joke!waiting for my renewal since 10 oct.I try rang them but nobody answer phone.Last year I was waitnig 19 weeks and this will be same:( It will be very sad christmas with empty table...

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lil missy

Just to let you know my renewal date was 19th sept back money was in my account this morning .. Hope everyone gets sorted soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭hippy_hi

My renewal date was 12th September and got the back pay into my account this morning. Happy Days. Best of luck to everyone with yours :)

Advertisement