Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I'm surprised people aren't talking much about sine mora, nobody else pick it up?! It's beautiful on the vita screen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

animaX wrote: »
    I'm surprised people aren't talking much about sine mora, nobody else pick it up?! It's beautiful on the vita screen
    I haven't picked it up yet, but I wish it was available for cross purchase with the PS3 version.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Dead or Alive 5 Plus coming to PS Vita

I wonder will there be touch-screen functionality added...

if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Otacon wrote: »

iWtpC2cnqp3UU.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

animaX wrote: »

I'm getting a Vita for Crimbo and the first game I'm getting is Sine Mora, looks fantastic and I'd say on the Vitas beautiful screen it'll look even better.
    Also gonna get Persona 4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Help

Rita has locked up she won't do anything. I was playing around with her and the screen frooze. It stayed on that screen for a few minutes and has now gone black. I've tried holding down the power button but to no avail.
    The blue PS light is still on.

I've also tried holding the power and PS together, the power the ps and R button and several other combos

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

weiland79 wrote: »
    Help

Rita has locked up she won't do anything. I was playing around with her and the screen frooze. It stayed on that screen for a few minutes and has now gone black. I've tried holding down the power button but to no avail.
    The blue PS light is still on.

I've also tried holding the power and PS together, the power the ps and R button and several other combos

I've had that about 3 times today. On 2.00 with AC3 loaded. Kept trying the power button 15 second reset each time and it eventually restarted with the boot menu.

I've had that about 3 times today. On 2.00 with AC3 loaded. Kept trying the power button 15 second reset each time and it eventually restarted with the boot menu.

NIce one it worked its now in safe mode. What should i select restart PS or rebuild database?

NIce one it worked its now in safe mode. What should i select restart PS or rebuild database?

I just went with restart for the moment. If it keeps happening I'll back up the #Vita and rebuild the database. Was there any particular apps open when this happened. Trying to see if there if there is an identifiable cause for it.

Nope just opened the web browser.
    Thanks again for the help she's back up and running now. Whats your PSN tag?

• Advertisement

Nope just opened the web browser.
    Thanks again for the help she's back up and running now. Whats your PSN tag?

Good to hear. My tag is LexJuris.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Otacon wrote: »

Bewbs, that's killer sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Hi all, I just won a Vita so I'm majorly stoked. The only thing is I want to get a couple of games to get started on it. I was thinking of Gravity's Rush as one. Could you recommend any others? Not a sports game fan in any way. Hope this isn't hijacking the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Hi all, I just won a Vita so I'm majorly stoked. The only thing is I want to get a couple of games to get started on it. I was thinking of Gravity's Rush as one. Could you recommend any others? Not a sports game fan in any way. Hope this isn't hijacking the thread.

To tell you the truth I'd recommend you buy a Playstation Plus subscription (unless you have a PS3 subscription already in which case you're already covered). You can get Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Chronovolt and Tales from Space free at the moment and Mortal Kombat is being added this week. You'll also get more free games added every month.

I'd also recommend you get a decent sized memory card unless one came with the prize.

Deano7788 wrote: »
    To tell you the truth I'd recommend you buy a Playstation Plus subscription (unless you have a PS3 subscription already in which case you're already covered). You can get Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Chronovolt and Tales from Space free at the moment and Mortal Kombat is being added this week. You'll also get more free games added every month.

I'd also recommend you get a decent sized memory card unless one came with the prize.

Cheers, tbh I haven't a clue what is coming with it. Just wanted to know when you get those games free, does that mean you have unlimited play or are they just game trials?

I think I'll be getting the subscription. anyway just wondering.

Cheers, tbh I haven't a clue what is coming with it. Just wanted to know when you get those games free, does that mean you have unlimited play or are they just game trials?

As long as you have the subscription you get unlimited play. It's the full game you get. It's brilliant :D.

As long as you have the subscription you get unlimited play. It's the full game you get. It's brilliant :D.

That sounds fantastic. Cheers for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Save your cash get a 3 month sub to psplus and buy a 32gb card the free games will keep you going and I can pretty much promis you will buy a years after 3'months is up so IMHO your better off spending the 90 you would spent on 2 games and use it on the memory card oh and DON'T buy call of duty

caspa307 wrote: »
    Save your cash get a 3 month sub to psplus and buy a 32gb card the free games will keep you going and I can pretty much promis you will buy a years after 3'months is up so IMHO your better off spending the 90 you would spent on 2 games and use it on the memory card oh and DON'T buy call of duty

Ha, cheers, a quick flick through this thread was enough to warn me off call of duty. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

vitas going cheap on gamestop . ie today!

• Advertisement

I was within a few clicks from buying Lego Lord of the Rings on Vita.

Glad I didn't
    IGN Review wrote:
    For the Vita, this is inexcusable. Dreary, washed out colors make the LEGO elements indistinguishable from the non-LEGO ones, which robs the former of its trademark charm, and the latter of its magical ambiance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Had a couple of nice wins at the bookies recently and said I'd treat myself to a Vita. The GameStop deal including Need for Speed for €189 tempted me and I got it.

Just a quick question. I have a good few PS1 classics bought on my PS3, will I be able to transfer them over and play them on the Vita?

I have Resident Evil Director's Cut, RE2, Oddworld games, CB1, 2, 3 and Team Racing and MGS1. Hoping I'll be able to play these on the Vita.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Blatter wrote: »
    Had a couple of nice wins at the bookies recently and said I'd treat myself to a Vita. The GameStop deal including Need for Speed for €189 tempted me and I got it.

Just a quick question. I have a good few PS1 classics bought on my PS3, will I be able to transfer them over and play them on the Vita?

I have Resident Evil Director's Cut, RE2, Oddworld games, CB1, 2, 3 and Team Racing and MGS1. Hoping I'll be able to play these on the Vita.

Defo MGS1 and Crash Bandicoot since I have them myself.

Blatter wrote: »

i have RE3 crash 1 and 2 and mgs1 on mine not sure about the oddworlds but theres a hd remake coming for vita in late december/january

RE2 is a strange one it worked for a bit then they took it of the vita store so some people have it but at the moment im waiting for it to back up

RE2 (and 3) also works as I have that.

RE2 (and 3) also works as I have that.

i cant get resi 2 to move from my ps3 or cant find it on the store

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I don't think it works.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anyone here use there vita with an american account,I got some psn cards while in the states,so am tempted to download all the old ps1 rpg's :D From the store

Those hairy, Japanese bast#rds!

Nice looking skin.
    con2img.jpg

Keiji Inafune's Comcept surrenders Soul Sacrifice to Japanese gamers on March 7, 2013. The dark fantasy action-RPG also gets a Premium handheld bundle in Japan, featuring a snappy 'Cosmic Red' Vita. Also included are matching earphones, a 4GB memory card, and a title-sporting pouch, strap, and cloth. The bundle's priced at ¥29,980 ($365).

Original Article

• Advertisement

I just loaded up there and it works fine. I transferred it over as soon as PS one games were playable though, so maybe something's changed since then

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement