Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD Black Ops 2] News and Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

mr bungle. wrote: »
    yer one behind the counter in game stop told me that nuketown zombies comes with the standard edition pre ordered

Yer one is wrong. You just get the normal nuketown with the standard game.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭mr bungle.

Yer one is wrong. You just get the normal nuketown with the standard game.
    ah fcuk.at least i know now and won't be gutted when i get the game next week.cheers

mr bungle. wrote: »
    ah fcuk.at least i know now and won't be gutted when i get the game next week.cheers

No problem, this link will clear it up

http://www.gamezone.com/products/call-of-duty-black-ops-2/news/black-ops-2-nuketown-zombies-not-included-with-standard-pre-order-bonus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

OTHER LISTINGS ARE GOING FOR OVER 2,000 DOLLARS! NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO PLAY THIS GAME EARLY AT A BETTER PRICE!

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

I'm tempted to make an ebay advert of BO2 and say how it's unsealed, unused blah blah blah and not mention anything about getting it early, just rant on and see who bids and send them a copy on the day of release.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    I'm tempted to make an ebay advert of BO2 and say how it's unsealed, unused blah blah blah and not mention anything about getting it early, just rant on and see who bids and send them a copy on the day of release.

Ingenious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

x43r0 wrote: »
    I don't see the problem with pre-ordering. You can just go in and put down a fiver to pre-order it then pay the rest on launch day as you would have done anyway

I wasn't complaining. I'm actually happy that by not pre ordering I won't have to play that **** map. I used to hate when it came up in blops and everyone would vote for it two games in a row

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

On another note:

IGN livestream:

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2012/11/03/ign-live-presents-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii

and the prestige emblems, which look, awesome.

Prestige_Icon_1_BOII.png

Prestige_Icon_2_BOII.png

Prestige_Icon_3_BOII.png

Prestige_Icon_4_BOII.png

Prestige_Icon_5_BOII.png

Prestige_Icon_6_BOII.png

Prestige_Icon_7_BOII.png

Prestige_Icon_8_BOII.png

Prestige_Icon_9_BOII.png

Prestige_Icon_10_BOII.png

And my favorite:

Prestige_Icon_11_BOII.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Ive ordered the hardened edition of blops2 but im just wondering what you get extra from the standard edition. I know that if you prebook the standard you get nuketown map. If you get the hardened you get the zombies nuketown also. Is there anything else? I really dont need some crappy coins and a soundtrack thing. They say you wont be able buy the nuketown map if you dont preorder but i think thats crap. Id say you can just buy it after a week or something. Is it really an extra 20 for just nuketown zombies?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Ive ordered the hardened edition of blops2 but im just wondering what you get extra from the standard edition. I know that if you prebook the standard you get nuketown map. If you get the hardened you get the zombies nuketown also. Is there anything else? I really dont need some crappy coins and a soundtrack thing. They say you wont be able buy the nuketown map if you dont preorder but i think thats crap. Id say you can just buy it after a week or something. Is it really an extra 20 for just nuketown zombies?

Pretty much yeah and an extra camo lol The map will be available to buy eventually

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

iMuse wrote: »
    Pretty much yeah and an extra camo lol The map will be available to buy eventually

Ya think so? My bro has my head wrecked to get the hardened edition just for that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

iMuse wrote: »
    Dam i should have just bought the standard and bought the extra zombies later, would have saved some money. Lol! Thought it was just activision that rip people off. :) Blops 1 hardened edition gave you alot more than this! Its actually a bit more than 20 euro extra i think. :( Not too late to cancel i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

When do you think we will start to see reviews? as late as monday?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

MiCr0 wrote: »

At like 5 mins into the gameplay, a guy hacks an enemy mine, nice little feature :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

i'd always though it would be great to be able to hack the balistic vests so they always appeared on the radar

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Anyone have the game yet? If so, how does it play?

I think Cereal Rapist is picking it up today so he'll hopefully be on here later to give some first impressions

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Just bought it now. There was an update so posting while waiting. Got the normal edition and on the back it says Nuketown 2025 included.

Fücking bullshït. Servers are down for online play.

• Advertisement

photo-25.jpg

Well this sucks. Wanted to squeeze in a game before work. The link they give doesn't work either...

photo-26.jpg

x43r0 wrote: »
    I think Cereal Rapist is picking it up today so he'll hopefully be on here later to give some first impressions

Nothing to report on for now. Servers are down and I don't have time to get into the campaign.

Just bought it now. There was an update so posting while waiting. Got the normal edition and on the back it says Nuketown 2025 included.

Is this the case with all copies of BO2?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

Nothing to report on for now. Servers are down and I don't have time to get into the campaign.

The severs aren't down, they haven't even started up yet. They're not going up until Monday to stop people that managed to get it before the retail date going online. Hence the reason why there is only Combat Training with bots on YouTube.

Is this the case with all copies of BO2?

Not a clue dude, sorry. I didn't pre order and I bought the normal edition.

Not a clue dude, sorry. I didn't pre order and I bought the normal edition.

i take it it dont say anything about it on the front?

i take it it dont say anything about it on the front?

photo-27.jpg

Thanks for that dude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Nuke town will be included inside the box of all first run copies, so even if you get it in tesco you will still get it.. Servers should be up today, you can play against bots in local multiplayer though and use all the weapons etc.

Advertisement