Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Not a real review just a thumb up for pullmans peach from ESI. I've been looking and asking for a good peach juice and now I have it! Very very peachy:) will be back for more of it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Jeepers. I posted about Highbrow Vapors strawberry lemonade earlier but I have to say that this is the best juice I ever used.....by a long way.

It's just like drinking lemonade. It really is. Really smooth and juicy.

Whatever the hell way it's made up the vapour is absolutely outstanding. If the orange de sangre is anything like this Highbrow will be my staple supplier.

Never vaped like this before. I noticed that my throat has been a bit raw in the last few weeks from juice but this stuff actually feels like its soothing it. Amazing.

I've some of it ordered and should be with me tomorrow, I can't wait now after reading that as Im starting to go away from the tobacco type juices as of late. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭dragona

Ovale Venice Licorice Tobacco.
    Bought at the Ovale shop in Dublin today. What can I say but delicious - like a stick of Panda liquorice. Really yummy.Not too strong, smooth and just gorgeous, if you like liquorice, try this!

dragona wrote: »
    Ovale Venice Licorice Tobacco.
    Bought at the Ovale shop in Dublin today. What can I say but delicious - like a stick of Panda liquorice. Really yummy.Not too strong, smooth and just gorgeous, if you like liquorice, try this!
    Was there today too. Bought some mango juice and tried ovale mint, peach, caramel and cappuccino juices. Really really nice. Will be back to buy caramel and peach maybe next week. Also liked the ovale elips ecig. But it's just too expensive. Very comfortable in hand and performs very well.

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Was there today too. Bought some mango juice and tried ovale mint, peach, caramel and cappuccino juices. Really really nice. Will be back to buy caramel and peach maybe next week. Also liked the ovale elips ecig. But it's just too expensive. Very comfortable in hand and performs very well.

Were you the dishy guy in the suit, walking in when I was walking out???:D:D haha
    Yes their prices are quite expensive,better deals to be had online, such is life;)

• Advertisement

dragona wrote: »
    Nonamigo wrote: »

Were you the dishy guy in the suit, walking in when I was walking out???:D:D haha
    Yes their prices are quite expensive,better deals to be had online, such is life;)
    :) no. Was there with my wife. Didn't see anybody else there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Whereabouts is Ovale lads?

got a bottle of banana tart from esmoke yesterday and its growing on me. Started off vaping and its started very dry but seemed to pick up and has gotten better. Taste is mainly the biscuit base kind of taste you'd get off of it but it does have a small taste of banana in there somewhere.

Gonna try new york cheese cake soon too!

got a bottle of banana tart from esmoke yesterday and its growing on me. Started off vaping and its started very dry but seemed to pick up and has gotten better. Taste is mainly the biscuit base kind of taste you'd get off of it but it does have a small taste of banana in there somewhere.

Can't show it to you on the map as I'm typing on my phone but if you go to www.ovaleireland.com you can check their location there. It's basically on the crossroad of Talbot street and Gardiner street. The entrance is through internet cafe. It's on the second floor. Sorry if it looks a bit confusing:)

Well I'm totally useless with directions and I found it, from the Spire walk towards Connolly station, It is on the corner just after the crossing, Can't miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

in my noob-fuelled-over-excitement at finding that vapourart did some flavours i really like, i ordered some liquids made with them from toscana mall. orange cream, turron, catalan cream and maple.

the orange cream is a nice flavour - just so mild it's barely there. the maple, turron and catalan cream all taste exactly the same. very slight hints of the flavours as you take the vapour into your mouth, but then.... whatever base they mix them into maybe?.... which tastes like you took a piece of cheap red deal wood and singed the side of it with a lighter.... an acquired taste to say the least.

i'm still in denial that i've wasted money on them though, so i'm going to come back to them in about a week before i toss them. or else send them back with a picture of my face as i taste them... which looks a bit like this: :mad:

oh well!

• Advertisement

I LOVE Banana Tart! Got a free sample of it and then ordered more. 50/50 with Liqua Apple is just divine.

I withdraw my previous comment about the banana tart, i believe my tastebuds were deadened by the vamp vape i was vapng all day yesterday. This morning i started on the banana tart and its very very very nice. not too sweet but the banana is definitly a lot stronger. i believe i'll be buying more of this on payday :D

Vaping away on the new york cheesecake from ESI. Its a bit hard to get a drag but this could be because my atomizer needs cleaning. Its still very tasty with just the right amount of strawberry, crumble and creamy goodness of the cake itself to actually make me believe i've just eaten a cheesecake.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

allI ever got from new york cheesecake was some sort of coconut flavour with maybe some biscuit mixed in... ****ing loved it though

be warned.. you will not get that out of your atomiser without taking it apart or cleaning it

allI ever got from new york cheesecake was some sort of coconut flavour with maybe some biscuit mixed in... ****ing loved it though

be warned.. you will not get that out of your atomiser without taking it apart or cleaning it

I think this one is due a cleaning tonight anyway. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭republic of goon

I have to say I'm getting a strange taste of the Virginia prime. Sort of like a cereal like sugar puffs. I think prefer the cigarallous . Anyone else got a review/description on there Virginia prime experiences?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

DKS. Marshall, been dripping this all evening. It is a really nice smooth vape and the first tobacco flavor I really enjoy. The taste is hard to describe, if you can imagine how the taste would be from the smell of opening up a fresh tin of rolling tobacco particularly golden virgina. It's mildly sweet on the inhale with a mild but satisfying throat hit. There is also a surprise on the exhale with a noticeable change in taste, kind of like the pleasant aroma of BBQ beach chips.
    The exhaled vapor is also almost exactly like real smoke.

I think I will order some nicotine base and make a batch as its nicotine free at the moment and have this as a daily vape.

DKS Gringo
    , a rougher more distinct (defined maybe a better description) Tabaco taste compared to the Marshall but still some interesting undertones. I think this will be perfect to satisfy the beer cravings on nights out as it gives a good punch. The exhale is not a interesting as the Marshall and the vapor is like normal vapor so not as visually stimulating.

where you get the marshall?

I bought a shed load of it at vapefest

just an add on to my review of the t-juice liquids

the t-juice eastern blend is as it stands now the best turkish tobacco juice I've tried. took a while to figure it all out, but it's incredible.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭Allah_

I got a bottle of Traditional Tobacco Liqua a few days ago.

It tastes like the smell of fresh rollie tobacco, if that makes sense. Imagine opening a packet of Old Holborn and having a good sniff. Bit of an old man taste off it. But it's quite authentic, I'm happy enough with it! More authentic than Dakang USA Mix.

I'd say ex-rollie smokers would like this. For those of you who smoked cigarettes... not so sure.

In my absentmindedness this morning i mixed Jack the Ripple with new york cheesecake. Raspberry ripple icecream with cheesecake sounds like it could work but in e-juice i'm still undecided.

Even though its still tasty I wouldnt recommend it at all.

Decided to switch to VaporCast's Strawberry that I re-homed at vapefest. To start its got a clinical taste to it but this could be because i cleaned the atomizer head yesterday and this is the first vape on it since. Hopefully this will clear up and give me the full strawberry taste that's peeking out from the background. Has the promise to be very very tasty. Reminds me off those strawberry jelly sweets you could buy for 5p back in the day

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Quick review of Strawberry lemonade.

Just a quick suggestion: This review thread is messy and it's hard to locate different reviews of products. Can we not have a sub-forum, where each product has it's own thread, and people post reviews on it. For example, a Strawberry lemonade thread where everyone can post what they think of it. It'd be handy for products too. As a noob, trawling through the review threads here was irritating to say the least.

Strawberry Lemonade

Vapor
    Vapor production is fine, nice thick smoke with a good feel to it. Doesn't have a strong throat-hit (like orange ice-pop), but that's actually a good thing with this vapor. Nice and smooth and carries the flavor nicely.

Flavour
    Lemon meringue, pure lemon meringue. I'd say they called it Strawberry Lemonade, as lemon meringue flavour sounds disgusting, but it isn't. Lovely sweet lemony taste with almost a fizz to it. Gorgeously sweet, but not sickly. I'll be vaping this all-day for the foreseeable future. It has an unfortunate undertone of the chemically dry taste that makes me hate the Strawberry Cheesecake flavour, but it's very hard to detect and won't put me off.

Highly recommended.

Edit: Just remembered that the juice that was in this clearo before I cleaned it WAS the cheesecake. The undertone I mentioned could be from that, as it appears to be fading. This juice is awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 PinkVaper

my wingnuts premium eliquid reviews from www.e-smokeireland.eu:

http://pinkvaper.com/wordpress/wingnuts-premium-eliquid-reviews/

There's 7 video reviews so hope you won't mind the external link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

jamie72 wrote: »
    Quick review of Strawberry lemonade.

Just a quick suggestion: This review thread is messy and it's hard to locate different reviews of products. Can we not have a sub-forum, where each product has it's own thread, and people post reviews on it. For example, a Strawberry lemonade thread where everyone can post what they think of it. It'd be handy for products too. As a noob, trawling through the review threads here was irritating to say the least.

Strawberry Lemonade

Vapor
    Vapor production is fine, nice thick smoke with a good feel to it. Doesn't have a strong throat-hit (like orange ice-pop), but that's actually a good thing with this vapor. Nice and smooth and carries the flavor nicely.

Flavour
    Lemon meringue, pure lemon meringue. I'd say they called it Strawberry Lemonade, as lemon meringue flavour sounds disgusting, but it isn't. Lovely sweet lemony taste with almost a fizz to it. Gorgeously sweet, but not sickly. I'll be vaping this all-day for the foreseeable future. It has an unfortunate undertone of the chemically dry taste that makes me hate the Strawberry Cheesecake flavour, but it's very hard to detect and won't put me off.

Highly recommended.

Edit: Just remembered that the juice that was in this clearo before I cleaned it WAS the cheesecake. The undertone I mentioned could be from that, as it appears to be fading. This juice is awesome!

Yep - it's nice alright but I think there's quite a bit of sugar in there. The coil gunks up pretty quickly and the juice seems to caramelise and go black.

jamie72 wrote: »

Thats not a bad idea

You're the mod, make it so!

he's the mod of survivalism & self suffiency, not the vaping forum

plus mods cant create forums/sub forums :) have to go into feedback and go through a whole rigamaroule of stuff to get it done

• Advertisement

Yep - it's nice alright but I think there's quite a bit of sugar in there. The coil gunks up pretty quickly and the juice seems to caramelise and go black.

Unfortunately green hornet was correct, and I have a wee picture here to show how correct.

I've only been using this stuff for a day, but I think I'll have to clean out my clearo already. I noticed I was getting a weak hit from it and went to top it up. Notice the colour of the juice that was in the tank already, and the juice I put it that's sitting at the top. I just give it a good shake, and the taste is resonable now, but I might have to clean this thing out daily if I want to get a good vape from it.

http://i.imgur.com/URq6d.jpg

Advertisement