Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official bitch about daily life in UL

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I think anyone that's followed this forum for even a short while will know we're incapable of the former. :pac:

That's exactly what passed my mind :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

ULSU wrote:
    Reports are coming in of letters regarding student status committee decisions via the post. Keep a look out and tell us how you got on -Paddy
    What's this about?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Jester252 wrote: »
    What's this about?

Student status committee decides on exemptions from Erasmus, co-op (in some circumstances) etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭scruffystack

Because it's July, it doesn't mean there isn't something to bitch about in UL, know what I mean!

New buildings going up across from the Pavillion, what are they for exactly?

That's where they are going to perform the brain surgeries and experiments! :)

Uhh... I mean, nothing. Empty buildings. I swear! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Cpt_Blackbeard

Because it's July, it doesn't mean there isn't something to bitch about in UL, know what I mean!

New medical building and student accommodation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Suppose we could make predictions of what sabbats will cause what controversy this year.

Might as well take bets too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

lkionm wrote: »

TimmyWithDollarEyes.jpg

:pac:

lkionm wrote: »
    Suppose we could make predictions of what sabbats will cause what controversy this year.

Moursy is going to keep his head down and do the work (based on so far)
    Its will be tough to call between Rockett and Ronan ( past experience)
    but I'll give my vote to Ronan as Rockett has experience will the public office dos and don'ts

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

A tenner on Paddy to be the first person to cause a boards thread with >100 posts. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

im offering 20/1 odds to whoever guesses the correct amount of troll accounts/bans for trolling we have this year

freyners wrote: »
    im offering 20/1 odds to whoever guesses the correct amount of troll accounts/bans for trolling we have this year

14. There, I said it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

OhMSGlive wrote: »
    14. There, I said it.

That's just for semester 1 right?

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    That's just for semester 1 right?

entire year

note this bet is entirely makey uppey, i will not be paying anyone anything, especially twenty to 1

entire year

note this bet is entirely makey uppey, i will not be paying anyone anything, especially twenty to 1

Oh, if it's for the whole year then my guess is 32. :pac:

We should start a "Trolly Trollerson Thread" and post all the best troll-ish comments in there for posterity. :P

My prediction still stands!

OhMSGlive wrote: »
    My prediction still stands!

well spotted.
    We should start a "Trolly Trollerson Thread" and post all the best troll-ish comments in there for posterity

i like this idea, PW have something like that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 376 ✭✭cambridge

i'll offer 20/1 that my QCA is higher than everyone else's on this forum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

cambridge wrote: »

How is that a bitch about daily life in UL? Seriously?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 376 ✭✭cambridge

i'm bitching about the dumb****s on this forum who call other people trolls when they can't even pass their mickey mouse courses.

• Advertisement

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

i'm bitching about the dumb****s on this forum who call other people trolls when they can't even pass their mickey mouse courses.

Boards isn't the place for those sentiments.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

il offer 20/1 that we dont find a more arrogant person then yourself on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

what super amazing course do you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

eoins23456 wrote: »
    il offer 20/1 that we dont find a more arrogant person then yourself on this forum.

pfffft 100/1

Do you pay in cash or cheque? :P

ah the mask has slipped again

oh well

Yawn.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Knock off the abuse Cambridge

• Advertisement

eoins23456 wrote: »

Guess you never met me

Advertisement