Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

that spar must be the cleanest fookin shop in ireland. Christy literally spends hours sweeping outside.

I can't believe tommy is actually thinking of getting a real job, did you see the look of excitement in the doc's face at the prospect of tommy getting a job.

that sash one has an awful mouth on her. everyone in fair city seems to talk to their bosses like ****e.

also not too long ago pete had a life long disability and now he is a big developer:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

is that Blackie Connors on Fair City

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

William Heffernan (Blackie) in different times.

http://wheresgrandad.com/2012/04/24/clash-of-the-ash/

Funny how he didn't seem to recognise Pete from Glenroe!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Riveting stuff tonight, will Dearbhla go for a drink with Sean? No. Fingernails. Left.

was pete in glenroe ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

hungrypig wrote: »
    was pete in glenroe ?

He was Reverend George Black in Glenroe.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    William Heffernan (Blackie) in different times.

http://wheresgrandad.com/2012/04/24/clash-of-the-ash/

Funny how he didn't seem to recognise Pete from Glenroe!
    Thanks for posting the "Clash of the Ash" clips, I loved that film but I haven't seen it in years. I used to have the biggest crush on Liam Heffernan, it is great to see him in Fair City. :o:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Thanks for posting the "Clash of the Ash" clips, I loved that film but I haven't seen it in years. I used to have the biggest crush on Liam Heffernan, it is great to see him in Fair City. :o:D

You're welcome. There's a YouTube link for the full film at the bottom of that article.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,471 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Did ya hear Christy getting asked by Niamh where the brown rice was? Christy, in the third aisle on the right (or something to that effect)
    The aisle turns out to be a round "shelf" in the middle of the floor. The "supermarket" isnt that big......
    And next scene you have the doctor coming into the kitchen from work interrupting damien and her husband and straight out asks damien "Can I get you anything" - a bit rude.....
    Lazy writing all round tonight me thinks.......

omg digital spy reports that tommy brother has an affair with judith lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

In tonight's episode, Caoimhe behaved saner than she has done in months, I was full sure the scene was set for a mental health storyline there.

cofy wrote: »
    He was Reverend George Black in Glenroe.

i remember him now, he was a bit of a heart throb in it but with miley as competition its no wonder.
    i like his character in fc (except for the fact that he has made a miraculous recovery from a lifetime disability with no apparent treatment). only last week they were painting bedrooms and fixing blocked sinks and now they are building housing estates......have they been to dragons den ?

can't imagine blackie and the doc together although when herself and the ram first arrived in c'town they were at it like rabbits......constant giggles about early nights and daytime sex.:eek:maybe neasa is his daughter as she is a bit of a black sheep and also extremely thick

fast eddie was back in action today with his international career of hanging around paddy powers.

caddal (nice one gibbons) has had a face on her since she had her sprog, after all her talk about getting a second chance after looooorciiiiin she seems to want to dump the poor baby at every opportunity. i hope louis' ex moves back to c'town, she was very good at winding caddal up although yet again fc manage to recruit two of the worst child actors imaginable. at least we were spared ben in tonights episode.

clear case of insomnia here tonight:(............just read digital spy and there are some juicy plots coming up in the next week...........and whoever said they missed deegan, he's back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

clear case of insomnia here tonight:(............just read digital spy and there are some juicy plots coming up in the next week...........and whoever said they missed deegan, he's back

I missed a lot of Fair City for while - why is Deegan in uniform? When was he demoted?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

i remember him now, he was a bit of a heart throb in it but with miley as competition its no wonder.
    i like his character in fc (except for the fact that he has made a miraculous recovery from a lifetime disability with no apparent treatment). only last week they were painting bedrooms and fixing blocked sinks and now they are building housing estates......have they been to dragons den ?

can't imagine blackie and the doc together although when herself and the ram first arrived in c'town they were at it like rabbits......constant giggles about early nights and daytime sex.:eek:maybe neasa is his daughter as she is a bit of a black sheep and also extremely thick

fast eddie was back in action today with his international career of hanging around paddy powers.

caddal (nice one gibbons) has had a face on her since she had her sprog, after all her talk about getting a second chance after looooorciiiiin she seems to want to dump the poor baby at every opportunity. i hope louis' ex moves back to c'town, she was very good at winding caddal up although yet again fc manage to recruit two of the worst child actors imaginable. at least we were spared ben in tonights episode.
    Did he ever fix that shower door? that was a real cliff hanger that one

Did he ever fix that shower door? that was a real cliff hanger that one

i don't know , i got so caught up in the blocked sink in vinos i lost the run of myself and forgot about the shower door, jesus, c'town will be in bits if he takes on this big development, the houses will literally be falling apart

• Registered Users Posts: 85,623 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

omg digital spy reports that tommy brother has an affair with judith lol

I bet Luke aka Greyie Connors is Neasa or Caoimhe's real daddy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Did you not see the spin off show Deegan?

Based on a cop who was tough on crime, tough in the causes of crime who went rogue?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

although yet again fc manage to recruit two of the worst child actors imaginable.
    I didn't notice so much. I guess FC's cunning plan is to have Ben in the show so that any other child actor will seem like a prodigy in comparison.

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Did you not see the spin off show Deegan?

Based on a cop who was tough on crime, tough in the causes of crime who went rogue?

yeah, it was called 'deegan gets duuuuurty'......he was a real maverick, he was like colm meaney in 'i went down'........the bishops did a few episodes as well...deegan headbutted zumo and kicked him in the balls for selling fireworks from the lock up........then he confiscated the fireworks and did a fireworks display in the local kids hospital. but deegan wasn't so smart and blew up one of his hands. after that he was taken off the beat, the show went downhill from there

• Advertisement

DeepBlue wrote: »
    I didn't notice so much. I guess FC's cunning plan is to have Ben in the show so that any other child actor will seem like a prodigy in comparison.

they were truely awful, especially the girl, they had completely different american accents. she sounded like she was from the deep south and he was more east coast. he was kind of a zac type character , arms couldn't move ect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

In a wierd way I miss the deluded people that used to come on here complaining about people slagging off FC !

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Gibbonw2 wrote: »
    In a wierd way I miss the deluded people that used to come on here complaining about people slagging off FC !
    "the actin is wooden, the scripts are ****e bla bla..."

yeah we know...

Gibbonw2 wrote: »

gibbon i'll oblige..............................................................wtf you pack of bitches, this stuff isn't even funny, and picking on little innocent kids, shame on you all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

gibbon i'll oblige..............................................................wtf you pack of bitches, this stuff isn't even funny, and picking on little innocent kids, shame on you all

oh thank you, keep it going! I feel like that joe duffy character in The Savage Eye, getting off on the complaints of others!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Fiver bets he shagged Judith....

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Why does Rachel look like someone pissed in her cornflakes every time someone talks to her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Jesus, sure Jack's a better actor than 80% of the cast.

That was some serious bawling.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,249 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Oh Jesus not another secret, first Lucy now Luke - it'll probably take another 6 months for these to come out!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

Why does Rachel look like someone pissed in her cornflakes every time someone talks to her?

I reckon that Charlotte probably has.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement