Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

When yer wan, Orla, said to Dermish "you don't have to live like a hermit" I thought - oh yeah, Dermish the Hermish :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Alice1 wrote: »
    When yer wan, Orla, said to Dermish "you don't have to live like a hermit" I thought - oh yeah, Dermish the Hermish :D

Damn you got there before me, I had the exact same thought, too much of this thread!

give love to the girls what teenager says that

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Zak sent his mother a postcard?? what is it, the 1960s??
    Writing a postcard would involve some element of dexterity and the ability to bend your arms at the elbow, skills that Zaks fake father Ted style arms are lacking. Unless aunty bridies famous soup contains an elixir that will enable Zak to return to our screens with movable joints, acting ability and the Kilkenny accent that he forgot the last time

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

the one that lives with wayne and damien, not lucy the other one, shes a worse actor than zac and why the feck is she dressed in spandex in ever scene

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

the one that lives with wayne and damien, not lucy the other one, shes a worse actor than zac and why the feck is she dressed in spandex in ever scene
    Shes a personal trainer.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

she looks more like a blocklayer

• Registered Users Posts: 16,285 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Caoimhe looked hot tonight. She must like smaller men, she is about a foot taller than Decco.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Caoimhe looked hot tonight. She must like smaller men, she is about a foot taller than Decco.

Deco's tiny. His 12 year old sister is taller than him.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

anybody else think Tommy has been naughty with Vivienne in the past. She seemed to be calmed by tommy in the surgery and she was nice to him.....I predict a riot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

deelite wrote: »
    anybody else think Tommy has been naughty with Vivienne in the past. She seemed to be calmed by tommy in the surgery and she was nice to him.....I predict a riot.

He uses his organic charm and wiles on her :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Lisha wrote: »
    Did Dermish look in Jo's wardrobe, see her fave trench coat, and 'cos he missed her, decide to wear the hideous cream double breasted item??

Dermish is starting to look like Tintin in that beige mac of his

tintiny.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

eternal wrote: »
    Shes a personal trainer.

Is it just me or have the Fair City writers "butched her up" a few levels since she came out as being a lesbian... She seems to be a lot more aggressive and shouting a lot in her baritone voice..

Is it just me or have the Fair City writers "butched her up" a few levels since she came out as being a lesbian... She seems to be a lot more aggressive and shouting a lot in her baritone voice..

I wouldnt want her as a personal trainer, it would be like having the drill sergeant from Full Metal Jacket if she gets that narked over someone doing her laundary

I had to create a visual representation of what I mean.

Laurafaircity.jpg

^ Laura at work.

Is GooEyes going to be on tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Some smooth lines from Wayne. I'll have to try them out sometime.

My twist on things.

*Hands girlfriend a bag of hangers*

Me: I have cleared out a drawer for you in my room.

*Girl puzzled looking*

Girl: What the ****?

Me: I done the washing can you hang it up?

*Girl throws drink in my face*

Me: Should have added the 'and do you want to move in?' bit in there. Balls.

And here, what the **** was that horse shoe sketch about was that ment to be an attempt at comedy ? Jesus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

There is a great horseshoe buzz sweeping the country , due to the lack of fund for runners in the economy the residents of fair city have started to take Cass to the park to get a shot of his bag of horseshoes.
    Hang on a minute did nobody think to ask cass where he got a bag of horseshoes.
    Maybe goo eyes is missing a bag of horseshoes . Fireworks expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

I just googled vivienne to see what else she's been in.. I actually recognised her voice from voiceover work..

http://www.lisarichards.ie/actorsf/helen-norton-actor

92.jpg

Are they having a laugh with that profile picture???

igor.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Have RTE thrown some money to IMRO? What's with the new background music everywhere?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Good lord, that was hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

Ah, fair city, pushing the barriers of realism once again. Not even working a wet day in vinos and a charged shoplifter sees fit to give away free meals to her mates.....

Oh and this is what gangland criminals get up to these days.. ... Billy Meehan will be turning in his grave

IsMiseLisa wrote: »

Could she not bite her way out of the bag... ffs, it would be easier to bag Jaws..

the only thing hilarious about that was that a scriptwriter gets paid to write this!

Gibbonw2 wrote: »
    the only thing hilarious about that was that a scriptwriter gets paid to write this!

Yeah, it's the first time in a while where I've been sitting watching Fair City and wondering what I'm watching. The entire plot line has been inconceivable and utterly stupid. Even more so than usual.

Things Ben doesnt like: Pepperoni Pizza, ham sandwiches, yoghurt, dermots cooking, .... Yet he doesnt mind 'fat tarts'.

Yeah, it's the first time in a while where I've been sitting watching Fair City and wondering what I'm watching. The entire plot line has been inconceivable and utterly stupid. Even more so than usual.

'first time in a while'?!

'first time in a while'?! !

• Advertisement

Gibbonw2 wrote: »
    'first time in a while'?! !

Most of the time I watch Fair City and just take it as a bit of harmless entertainment. Occasionally, it can even be good.

Every now and again, I gets so stupid I feel like switching off bedamned. This episode was one of those times.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement