Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

leahyl wrote: »
    Oh Jesus not another secret, first Lucy now Luke - it'll probably take another 6 months for these to come out!!

'Luke? Your brother, Luke?'
    'No. Your man from the Dubliners, Luke.'
    'That's alright, so. I was afraid it was that Skywalker fúcker.'

ok why the **** is Dearbhla complaing she cannot study you in the bloddy kitchen ever hear of your bedroom to study

• Registered Users Posts: 54,727 ✭✭✭✭walshb

They should get about a month of a storyline about baby Jack's fall. Bump found on head, baby irritated and crying, and a month of investigations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

Is that Niamh one pregnant?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,381 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone else sick of the Dillion family they featured alot since they arrived and now with Luke around will feature even more :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

if the building work is going on for 3 months we will be drip fed the 'story'......i dont think ive the patients. cant stand lucy now. can someone on here make up a story for us about the builder brother and tommy it will be far more interesting than what it actually is. and if the real story just turns out to be an affair with judith, tommys got a nerve going banannas considering his history. but thats typical isnt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

will we call him luke skyscraper?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

If it does turn out that Greyie Connors was having an affair with the Doc, some plot-holes will show. Firstly, when the Doc found out about Tommy's affair they should've high-5ed, "So I guess that makes us even now, Judy" roars Tommy, and laughed it off... Also the Doc's reaction last night was pretty calm when she heard the news that Greyie was back on the scene, if they had some previous encounters.
    But hell, who knows....this is Fair City after all :D

iceblue wrote: »
    if the building work is going on for 3 months we will be drip fed the 'story'......i dont think ive the patients. cant stand lucy now. can someone on here make up a story for us about the builder brother and tommy it will be far more interesting than what it actually is. and if the real story just turns out to be an affair with judith, tommys got a nerve going banannas considering his history. but thats typical isnt it.

25 years ago Greyie Connors and Organic Tommy battled for Judith's heart in a lego contest building a huge house and garden which Tommy won but now after reading Fifty Shades of Grey, Judith realises grey is the colour of her true love's hair :p

BTW I'm sh*te at this fan fiction malarkey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭Alice1

Noooo, Greyie didn't have an affair with Judith per se. What happened was, Tommy had an affair with Mrs. Greyie (cos he has a roving eye) an' Greyie found out an' they had a huge row. Then, to heal the rift and in the interests of fair play, Judith offered herself to Greyie - but he turned her down an' that is why Tommy is angry with Greyie.

Maybe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

hungrypig wrote: »
    i don't know , i got so caught up in the blocked sink in vinos i lost the run of myself and forgot about the shower door, jesus, c'town will be in bits if he takes on this big development, the houses will literally be falling apart

Ha ha , I had a laugh at this, someone put oil down the sink and it blocked the flue pipe. A flue pipe is on a boiler Pete ye dimwit , when it gets blocked we all die of carbon monoxide poisening . The waste pipe is what was blocked ye cowboy . I remember when you were a GAA couch with a bad back and a thirst for a computer course . Its only a matter of time before your houses start to fall down . Flue pipe on a sink . Did ye check the exhaust pipe on the ironing board ye fool , that could be blocked too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

cloptrop wrote: »
    Ha ha , I had a laugh at this, someone put oil down the sink and it blocked the flue pipe. A flue pipe is on a boiler Pete ye dimwit , when it gets blocked we all die of carbon monoxide poisening . The waste pipe is what was blocked ye cowboy . I remember when you were a GAA couch with a bad back and a thirst for a computer course . Its only a matter of time before your houses start to fall down . Flue pipe on a sink . Did ye check the exhaust pipe on the ironing board ye fool , that could be blocked too.

They should check the brake pads on the Hoover also, muppets

so carol did notting wrong i see

Does Greyie Connors think he is a western what is with weird stares :confused:

That young dillon girl is a pain in the face , hope she gets the choice of a college in america . Forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

I think its got to do with "THE FARM" the folks left it to Tommy.. Luke went ape**** and murdered the parents and then fecked off to Canada. and now to add to the insult Tommy ****ed up at farming and lost it.. probably got in over his head in debt with Anglo Irish Banks..

ok its just an idea.. its defo something to do with the farm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Caoimhe is on Twitter! https://twitter.com/#!/AoibheannMcCaul

Noticed she posted some pics of her a Decco IRL too!! :rolleyes:

Louie is becoming the biggest anal arseache on Irish TV . A complete and utter arseache. Id love to see him killed off as part of this baby jack storyline . Maybe my hero ,used to sleep there bob, could pull the trigger.
    Seriously though Louie does drain the heart and soul out of every story he is involved in , I blame his woodenness as much as I blame the scriptwriter ineptitude to ever write something along the lines of this.
    Louie smiles
    or a corker of a line I was up all night working on
    Louie turns to Carrol and says " Haha your mad you "
    Although Im now imagining his wooden charachter saying it like he would and the line being ruined. Tommy Dillon should get the line , forget what I said.

That young dillon girl complaining she cannot study your in the kitchen luv there a place called your bedroom

That young dillon girl complaining she cannot study your in the kitchen luv there a place called your bedroom

Or the "den" which I assume is the living/sitting room in the Dillion house

Damo was great being all assertive and authortive he knows Suzanne is away on the opposite side of the world in Oz :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Caoimhe is on Twitter! https://twitter.com/#!/AoibheannMcCaul

Noticed she posted some pics of her a Decco IRL too!! :rolleyes:

She doesn't "follow back by request".

Vumpireofkid - were you on the Hot Press board?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Lads, that was the funniest few pages I've read on boards. Trying hard not to laugh out loud to wake the kid.

Lucy is getting annoying for sure. I wish she become like crazy or something...FC could do with a crazy one.

Charlotte is really tearing the place up now, selling fags, hurting kids, she'll be inside before long.

Totally blanked that it was Blackie Connors from Glenroe. Fair play to him. I don't think he slept with Judith...she's too calm about him being around..maybe he did something to one of the girls?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

I think Caoimhe is alright as well. Her character is meant to be whiny and annoying and the actress plays her well.

Lads, that was the funniest few pages I've read on boards. Trying hard not to laugh out loud to wake the kid.

Lucy is getting annoying for sure. I wish she become like crazy or something...FC could do with a crazy one.

Charlotte is really tearing the place up now, selling fags, hurting kids, she'll be inside before long.

Totally blanked that it was Blackie Connors from Glenroe. Fair play to him. I don't think he slept with Judith...she's too calm about him being around..maybe he did something to one of the girls?

I think the Blackie plot will feature a Cleveland Shower.

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    I think the Blackie plot will feature a Cleveland Shower.
    Probably will be sorry I asked but what is a Cleveland shower?

Alice1 wrote: »
    Probably will be sorry I asked but what is a Cleveland shower?

Definition 1 - Click

As far as I am aware no previous RTE programmes have featured Cleveland showers.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭edwood

Jeez..Damian is never actually in a good mood is he?

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Definition 1 - Click

As far as I am aware no previous RTE programmes have featured Cleveland showers.
    Yup, sorry I asked!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

:eek:god, i am sick of the dillons at this stage, at least the latest addition to the family ( greyie ) can act. tommy is turning out to be some loser, after losing 80 acres he legs it up to dublin and starts to grow a few spuds in a local public park.

sure charlotte is doomed now, rachel is such an idiot ( loved the comment about her face looking like someone just pissed in her cornflakes )

i think louis is going to get back with the ex from the states, big cracks in their relationship now.

does anyone else think that sash bishop wears the weirdest clothes ever ( she was better off in the pj's ), they are a cross between a scanger and a granny

the christy/ val story is starting to become a pain in the hole already and i'm sure they will drag it out for ages yet

i actually think the 'writers' have not come up with a story for lucy yet

serious episodes of writers block on that soap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Some observations

The actress who plays Val is terrible, she tries to do humour...badly
    Louie is a whiny git, hes that miserable in his marriage after about 3 months into it. Caddle would never stand for this shizz, bring back screeching Caddle
    Uncle Luke gave off creepy vibes when talking to his nieces "So ye are academics are ye, heh heh"
    People need to wise to Charlotte and soon, its the rule of soaps that baddies (even if they are like, 12) get their comeuppance
    Would hate to work with someone like Sash, squealing and sucking up to the boss "You should have told him the truth Caddle", her hair extensions look like they came from a destitute horse
    Have lost faith in Lucy storyline, still reckon its shoddy acting from actress who plays her that makes it look like shes up to something when shes not.
    As for Damien actor, God love him, hes taking his lines very serious. All that intensity over whether Tommy does a bit of gardening for their new contract wouldnt go amiss down at the Bada Bing with the Soprano crew

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement