Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

got an email about the placement i did in january for college in a homeless shelter!

got me first class honours in it BOOM!!! :D

this make Pixie very happy!!

im starting to doubt how much of a girl i actually am....i just chose Die Hard over The Notebook......

then again the only girly things i do is wearing skirts/dresses/makeup....straightening my hair and occasionally cooing over babies :o

Good choice. I have seen the first 10 minutes of The Notebook.......ugh, vom central.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

There is no greater joy than getting the winning bid in the last 10 seconds on ebay while eating an iceburger....

Pixie, the notebook is awful. Die Hard is awesome. It has Alan Rickman!

bubblefett wrote: »
    There is no greater joy than getting the winning bid in the last 10 seconds on ebay while eating an iceburger....

Pixie, the notebook is awful. Die Hard is awesome. It has Alan Rickman!

He's my husband in my head *swoon*

Lucyfur wrote: »

Yeah. Totally would have his babies.

Yeah. Totally would have his babies.

BACK OFF

>.<

• Advertisement

BACK OFF

>.<

Lucyfur, i've always like you...
    But IT'S ON!!!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

absolute babe even though he is like 40 years older than me??

even as De Velera i found him attractive.......its the voice *swoon* :D

ladies i think not....he is all mine! ;)

OH I FINALLY GET TO SHOW OFF MY MULTI QUOTE SKILLS!!!

Eh, I think not. He has done SUCH durty things to me....you can't have him...he'd be sloppy seconds to you. Have you no pride? Tut tut ladies, tut tut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Yay to the multi-quoting! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 31,823 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I love Alan Rickman as the crazy mofo Rasputin!

• Advertisement

I named my coffee maker after him :D Purely so I could talk about the lovely coffee Alan Rickman makes.

He's awesome, I saw him when he was over last year in John Gabriel Borkman. I COULD ALMOST TOUCH HIM!!!!! The OH may have had to lower my arm once or twice.

LUCYFUR YOUR MULTIQUOTE SKILLS ARE VERY IMPRESSIVE BUT HE'S STILL MINE!

OH I FINALLY GET TO SHOW OFF MY MULTI QUOTE SKILLS!!!

Eh, I think not. He has done SUCH durty things to me....you can't have him...he'd be sloppy seconds to you. Have you no pride? Tut tut ladies, tut tut

He has done dirtier things to me....in costume...but we shall see Lucyfur >.>

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Oh God, definitely Die Hard over The Notebook... The Notebook is shiiiit, Die Hard is legendary. :D

I can't believe you're all saying these dirty things about my husband, Alan Rickman. :(

Posy wrote: »
    Oh God, definitely Die Hard over The Notebook... The Notebook is shiiiit, Die Hard is legendary. :D

I can't believe you're all saying these dirty things about my husband, Alan Rickman. :(

he is a dirty, dirty man! ;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I really think if he narrated erotic fiction audiobooks that.

a. The publisher would make a mint
    b. No one on earth would get anything done
    and c. I'd be dead from exhaustion.

I named my coffee maker after him :D Purely so I could talk about the lovely coffee Alan Rickman makes.
    Hahaha, that is gas! :D

I'm getting all hot and bothered thinking about Alan Rickman now. Oh my. :o

He's awesome, I saw him when he was over last year in John Gabriel Borkman. I COULD ALMOST TOUCH HIM!!!!! The OH may have had to lower my arm once or twice.

LUCYFUR YOUR MULTIQUOTE SKILLS ARE VERY IMPRESSIVE BUT HE'S STILL MINE!
    He has done dirtier things to me....in costume...but we shall see Lucyfur >.>

THE LOT OF YE CAN JUST FUPP RIGHT OFF AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND. EVEN MY BF AGREES HE'S MINE!!!!!!

THE LOT OF YE CAN JUST FUPP RIGHT OFF AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND. EVEN MY BF AGREES HE'S MINE!!!!!!

YOU ARE WRONG!!! HE IS MINE.....and oh so sexy as Hans Gruber! :D

YOU ARE WRONG!!! HE IS MINE.....and oh so sexy as Hans Gruber! :D

I'M NEVER WRONG!! EVEN WHEN I'M BLATANTLY WRONG I'M STILL ALWAYS RIGHT!!!

So much so that I'm ordering cushions for the top table that say ''Mr Right & Mrs ALWAYS Right:D:D

If Alan Rickman accidently wandered into a Ladies Lounge meetup I think he would actually be torn limb for limb by crazy, horny loungers.

• Advertisement

So much so that I'm ordering cushions for the top table that say ''Mr Right & Mrs ALWAYS Right:D:D

hahahahahahahahaha!!!
    If Alan Rickman accidently wandered into a Ladies Lounge meetup I think he would actually be torn limb for limb by crazy, horny loungers.

haha yes, yes he would! :D

Das Kitty wrote: »

Ahahaha, that's priceless!

Ah you so have to do that, even if you're joking please do it, order the cushions, I'm sure you'd find something on fleabay or I'll sew you cushions!

I love all the multiquoting tonight. :)

Ah you so have to do that, even if you're joking please do it, order the cushions, I'm sure you'd find something on fleabay or I'll sew you cushions!

Oh I am doing it!! They're class, I can even get the stitching done to match the bridesmaid colour!!

Das Kitty wrote: »

AMAZING!!

I hope this happens.... And that he's dressed as the sheriff of nottingham
    I love all the multiquoting tonight. :)

I think everyone learned a lot from Lucyfurs multiquoting tutorial today :)

Oh I am doing it!! They're class, I can even get the stitching done to match the bridesmaid colour!!

That is excellent!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Crazy day, no ref for the match, started 45 mins late, 20 mins later we were calling an ambulance for one of the players, and I went with her, she's grand, and I get an email saying I'm being docked marks on my FYP because I only handed in one copy of it, and we had to hand in two and its now being considered late.

I was feeling fairly crap about not having anyone to go out with last night, feeling worse tonight, I'm seriously thinking of heading out and drinking, even though I never drink, want to be going out with someone though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭I am a friend

I am heartbroken that my brother won't be around tomorrow to see his nephew be baptised. I am worried how hard it's going to be on my parents and jealous that my oh will have siblings there to celebrate with when I dont have any now..

Don't let it ruin your day. It is what it is. You have to put it to the back of your mind and try to enjoy the day with your new family - you, your OH and your child.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Crazy day, no ref for the match, started 45 mins late, 20 mins later we were calling an ambulance for one of the players, and I went with her, she's grand, and I get an email saying I'm being docked marks on my FYP because I only handed in one copy of it, and we had to hand in two and its now being considered late.

I was feeling fairly crap about not having anyone to go out with last night, feeling worse tonight, I'm seriously thinking of heading out and drinking, even though I never drink, want to be going out with someone though :(

That really really sucks. :(

You can celebrate the end of your exams with me when I finish mine! :D
    Oh God, I should probably go study for them actually.... :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement