Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Still would.

Speaking of sexy voices, Ian Glenn in Game of Thrones. That man could read me the phonebook.

Great actor too, he's brilliant in Song For a Raggy Boy even if he is playing a complete bastard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Still would.

me three! :D

i making eclair/profita roles :D

yum yum yum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Dublin Bus......leave the routes alone!!!

they have changed the 3 and the 16 and have got rid of the 16a!

Love of Jebus!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sexy voices? I'd have to say Alan Rickman has quite a sexy voice. Rick O Shea has a really sexy voice I think though.

watched this show on netflix the other night and this part cracked me up :D dont watch it on youtube though the comments spoil the punchline of this joke, just watch it embedded.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

Jaysus Krudler, shaking with laughter over here. Bloody funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Love my little doggie!

scaled.php?tn=0&server=576&filename=rz9jm.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

My head feels so heavy and its an effort to keep my eyes open. I keep feeling like I'm about to faint, for these past few days, but haven't fainted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Still would.

Speaking of sexy voices, Ian Glenn in Game of Thrones. That man could read me the phonebook.

Ohmygodyes! One of the sexiest voices I've ever heard.

Heading to Dublin tomorrow for a study group, yay! I was worried I'd be stuck here until the exam on Wednesday and thought I'd go a bit crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Glad you enjoyed the wedding jane :) Hope your gran gets better soon x

Wi ll someone just choose a phone for me and tell me it's the best option?? I hate phone shopping!! Also made difficult by the fact I don't want an iphone or to go onto bill pay. And the OH needs one too...
    Bleuch.... I want a nokia 3210, best phone I ever owned.

• Advertisement

bubblefett wrote: »
    Glad you enjoyed the wedding jane :) Hope your gran gets better soon x

Wi ll someone just choose a phone for me and tell me it's the best option?? I hate phone shopping!! Also made difficult by the fact I don't want an iphone or to go onto bill pay. And the OH needs one too...
    Bleuch.... I want a nokia 3210, best phone I ever owned.

if you want something decent but want to stay on prepay then a good android phone, like a samsung galaxy ace or a sony ericsson, basically a trimmed down version of the bigger models.

I say get an iphone though :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

I had a HTC Desire and loved it, brilliant phone and very easy to use. I lost it in Calcutta through my own exhaustion and stupidity, but will get another one when I get home, they're great little machines.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just heard an acoustic version of A Beautiful Lie by 30 Seconds to Mars and it's unreal. :D

bubblefett, if you don't want apps and stuff I have a Nokia E5 and I really like it. I like my bf's phone as well though, it's a Samsung Galaxy Europa. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Thanks for the advice, I just want one that won't cost a bomb, that works with xbox live (ideally lets me play games on it under my gamertag if it's possible) and that has a pay as you go plan that eat all my money...

Ah just think that 4 years ago I was selling phones and knew everything about the latest modles, how they worked, best price plans etc etc etc. Now I'm a clueless customer :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Susie_Q wrote: »
    I had a HTC Desire and loved it, brilliant phone and very easy to use. I lost it in Calcutta through my own exhaustion and stupidity, but will get another one when I get home, they're great little machines.

I hate my HTC Desire!:p Can't wait to get a new phone, so gonna get a Samsung Galaxy. This yoke has just driven me mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

Afternoon loungers :) all the arguments over Alan Rickman made me laugh, so thanks! I needed that.

Crap morning in work, everything that could go wrong nearly did. And then getting an earful off the horrible manager when I was trying to fix one of the ovens didn't really help. Because yes of course, just because I'm standing there trying to fix it means that I should have been checking every few minutes that the chickens were cooking, and of course I broke the oven as well :rolleyes: Instead I was just standing around chatting, doing nothing for the morning :rolleyes:

I really hate the attitude that a couple of the non-deli managers have towards the deli staff, they think we do nothing all day for some reason. And then we just seemed to get all the annoying customers who think that a. we're stupid because we're working in a deli or b. think we're stupid and try to tell us what to do. Grrrrr.....:mad:

Now, I'd better get some studying done. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

My local shop sold the winning lotto ticket... Just checked my numbers, not me :(

Thanks for the advice, I just want one that won't cost a bomb, that works with xbox live (ideally lets me play games on it under my gamertag if it's possible) and that has a pay as you go plan that eat all my money...

Ah just think that 4 years ago I was selling phones and knew everything about the latest modles, how they worked, best price plans etc etc etc. Now I'm a clueless customer :p

most of the windows 7 phones have xbox live connectivity, the nokia lumia definitely does thats fairly pricey though, I wasnt a fan of it the interface is too cluttered and clunky imo *hugs iphone* :pac:

I like that HTC xl phone. I am amused that it doesn't fit in one hand.

Not a fan of HTC myself, get a lot of issues with them at work, especially the desire, constant problems with that thing, samsung, apply and sony are the way to go. its funny how a few years ago Nokia were the first phone people would usually go for now they're way behind. and blackberrys can fcuk right off :pac:

• Advertisement

I have an old iphone and I love it. Its almost 3 years old and its still as good as the day I bought it. That said, I will be changing it when the next iphone comes out. :)

Polloloca wrote: »
    I have an old iphone and I love it. Its almost 3 years old and its still as good as the day I bought it. That said, I will be changing it when the next iphone comes out. :)

no idea what they're going to put in the iphone 5 to make it stand out, it'll either be something mental or just some more gizmos. a friend of mine has the right idea, skips every second iphone so he went from the 2g to 3gs, then 4s, which are different enough to feel like an advancement and not a yearly update.

I was very excited about the 4s and I had prebooked it with vodafone. However, when I went in to collect it, it was exactly like the 4, no difference save for Siri, which didn't interest me all that much.

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Had a lovely evening with a good friend last night, meeting up with lots of friends I've sort of fallen out of contact with over the last few years, nice things planned for the summer, feels like life is falling into place and it's such a good feeling.

Read the single men -v- single women thread in AH and it made me laugh. If we were all just a bit kinder to each other and didn't pre-judge people as harshly we'd be in a better place. Sure, there are people out there who aren't nice people but I guess you just have to have faith that for everyone who acts like an a$$ there are a number of nice people out there balancing things out, and the ones worthy of your time will be the good ones. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

This study business is making me a bit shell-shocked. In fact, I rather closely resemble a clam that has been struck by lightning.

If I were a Shellder or a Cloyster in a battle with Pikachu (or any other electric Pokemon, for that matter) and Pikachu used Thundershock (or perhaps Thunderbolt), my feelings would be quite appropriate.

In conclusion, study is less that entertaining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Hmmmm. I've to evaluate my level of French for my registration and I seem to fall slap bang between two levels so I don't know which to put down. Should I lean towards the lower one or the higher one? I feel like either way it'll be an inaccurate representation :/

Polloloca wrote: »
    I was very excited about the 4s and I had prebooked it with vodafone. However, when I went in to collect it, it was exactly like the 4, no difference save for Siri, which didn't interest me all that much.

yeah I dont use Siri much either, the camera is what pushed me to get it, some of the photo apps are amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

I can't decide between the Samsung Galaxy Note or the Galaxy S3... Size of the Note doesn't bother me

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

samsung s2 is a great little phone,I never knew phones had xbox live :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement