Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Tom Cruise

Fair City has turned into LOVE AND HATE.
    Im feeling sorry for Decco.
    Carol and Louis should just chill they fight over nothing.
    Lucy has stopped going weird now i am realy confused as to what she is???

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Digitalspy spoilers suggest well be getting a bit closer to Lucys mystery when Emily appears again! Don't know how to hide spoilers so don't want to say too much! Oh god tonight was cringeworthy. I used to live with a pure strangeo in college that Lucy totally reminds me of. Robot. best part of tonights episode was Laura. Really like her and she's so natural and funny. However, I know she's a lesbian but my god rte, check shirts, cans of beer, manly tv programmes, cliche much?!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Digitalspy spoilers suggest well be getting a bit closer to Lucys mystery when Emily appears again! Don't know how to hide spoilers so don't want to say too much! Oh god tonight was cringeworthy. I used to live with a pure strangeo in college that Lucy totally reminds me of. Robot. best part of tonights episode was Laura. Really like her and she's so natural and funny. However, I know she's a lesbian but my god rte, check shirts, cans of beer, manly tv programmes, cliche much?!

Wasthinking the exact same thing about Laura!! She even WALKS like a lad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I was cringing at them watching the dvd :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Don Baker:D

• Advertisement

i gonna take a wild guess and say laura has a crush on lucy since she thaws to her next week

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭macgrub

Can someone please tell me how Delores gets by? She graces around the place practically doing nothing yet we always hear of her savings. How much was she left back then? Surely it must be running dry by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

i gonna take a wild guess and say laura has a crush on lucy since she thaws to her next week

And Lucy definitely has a thing for Laura I reckon, although last night when she was alone with Damian I was thinking she likes him so I don't know now!!:confused: Great acting from Lucy - she's keeping us guessing:D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,697 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Carol and Sash got on well, what happened with them Carol seems to snipe now at everything Sash does :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

That episode was a bit confusing re: Lucy. At the start, I thought there was gonna be something between her and Laura, but she had that "sexy" game of Scrabble with Damo at the end.

As for your man playing the guy in jail...he was more wooden than the chair Decco was throwing around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

It just keeps getting better........

Wayne, what a guy - love the way he keeps trying to get Lucy in the sack but fails miserably.

As for Lucy - what the hell is going on with her? Can't wait for the reveal.

Not matter how dreadful the acting, script or storylines are, it's the most addictive soap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I'm totally lost with the jail scenes - why is don baker chasing deco and is the fella in deccos cell trying to kill decco?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

it just gets better and better i love fair city now!
    i think lucy has no big secret shes just a weirdo with no personality who cant communicate with people her own age and prefers being with oldies.
    wayne gets 10/10 for efford. didnt cop what dvd they were watching or what programme laura was talking about.
    im bored with carol and louis and the great social class divide.
    but decco is brilliant. love the kryptic coded phonecalls to zumo about cousin john excellent. i dont even understand half of it but was too busy laughing to care. tell santy not to come home! brilliant. copped that one.
    i like his cell mate. who is he in real life looks familar.
    great to get a break from bellas depressed face and esters bridzilla rubish. shes 70. whats that about?....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Tom Cruise

I hope Damien does not end up with Lucy after Susanne.Another nutter would turn him off women for good.Sum1 i know said JO is out having a real baby so when thats over she will be back to work in the show to run amuck..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

iceblue wrote: »
    didnt cop what dvd they were watching or what programme laura was talking about.
    The show Laura mentioned was Breaking Bad (which incidentally starts on TG4 tonight).
    I thought it a tad risky of the writers to mention Breaking Bad considering how well written and acted it is......:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

DeepBlue wrote: »
    The show Laura mentioned was Breaking Bad (which incidentally starts on TG4 tonight).
    I thought it a tad risky of the writers to mention Breaking Bad considering how well written and acted it is......:pac:

Aaah.

I thought it was Breaking Ball - the GAA magazine programme from a few years ago.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

I went to school with the tall bad guy in Decco's cell. Tony Murphy. He's looking well for 40. I've not seen him in years...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,095 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I went to school with the tall bad guy in Decco's cell. Tony Murphy. He's looking well for 40. I've not seen him in years...:D

Looking well, acting sh1t!

walshb wrote: »
    Looking well, acting sh1t!

I disagree. He played a blinder. Fair play to you Murph...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,095 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Well, considering some of the long term actors are still ****, Carol, yes, he's doin' well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

"Father Farrell" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 toolbox66

Just started watching today, why is deco in prison and why are there people out to kill him?

I disagree. He played a blinder. Fair play to you Murph...:)

Wow, Tony's big into the acting. Funny how you lose touch with schoolmates. We left Marian College in 1990. Very impressive...:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHoxNCqBwxA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭Alice1

Aaaah, I missed nearly all of it tonight. What time is the repeat tomorrow - I'll set the whatzit to record it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Okocim

Thought the ''letting Decco off the hook'' scene was a real anti climax. At the very least he could have been beaten up or hospitalised...something, get the family around his bedside..will he survive, won't he, security trying to keep Caoimhe out of the hospital ward, Morgan and the other crims staking out the hospital and shooting Caoimhe as the ''bird'' of Decco....DRAMA!!! DRAMA!!!

Anyway...........

Laura is getting better with more scenes and lines.

Wayne, playing a blinder..very funny to see how deluded he is over Lucy.

Carol and Louie....getting very boring at the moment, this storyline needs to finish up and fast.

Sash, doing great in the anchor role for her scenes.

Caoimhe, oh dear...remains shockingly one dimensional, the 'scowl' :eek::eek: like a five year old school girl who stomps around the place when she's not getting her own way. Awful to watch this ''acting''.

Yvonne, a hideous person in so many ways but she's a three dimensional character, and you can at least believe what she is doing and have some undrerstanding and empathy as to why she's doing it. Played very well by the actor. Caoimhe, get the pen and paper out and start taking notes love.

Hope Deegan makes an appearance again soon, it's been a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

When Decco was thanking Eddie for saving his life and saying "I dont know how but I'll pay you back", I was really hoping Eddie would reply "You shore have a purrty mouth" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

Totally confused with all this prison stuff, who are all these people and why do they want to get Decco :confused:
    How did this Eddie fella make €100k in prison, is he the Andy Dufresne of Carrigstown ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

Absolute horsecr&p! Is that prison execution story meant to be believable! No background, no proper conclusion! Just an attempt to use some 'bright' spark at RTE's attempt at undercover phone calls. The only thing half entertaining in this show is Wayne as a comedic actor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Eradicate

Im sorry! I'm a longtime fan of the show, but what is this total GARBAGE lately!! Decco is an absolute abomination of an actor. He is almost being outacted by the 'prison bad guy'! And thats saying something! I was so uncomfortable watching the show last night! My husband slags me unmercifully for watching it, and I staunchly defend it, but he had a field day last night! I actually had to turn it off! The Bishops should be put in court for crimes against acting. With Caoimhe waiting in a holding cell. Won't be watching again for a while, till the show cops itself on!! It's laughable at the moment, and not in a good way.

• Advertisement

jezz caiomhe changes her mind faster then the wind

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement