Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Charlotte is biggest little bitch ever! Great acting though. I actually want to plant her one.

Yeah loving her... normally you'd think Shannon would be Vivienne's daughter nice and sweet after overcoming cancer and having spent years away from the Bishops and Charlotte would be Leo's daughter, years of taking bitching lessons from her mother Sandy...brilliant casting

I wonder will Charlotte talk Shannon into having sex.... she might be even younger than Sarah Platt in Corrie if she gets pregnant...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Louis told Yvonne when they were together than both him and Ingrid did coke :confused:
    Maybe so. I don't remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

deelite wrote: »
    Yeah loving her... normally you'd think Shannon would be Vivienne's daughter nice and sweet after overcoming cancer and having spent years away from the Bishops and Charlotte would be Leo's daughter, years of taking bitching lessons from her mother Sandy...brilliant casting

I wonder will Charlotte talk Shannon into having sex.... she might be even younger than Sarah Platt in Corrie if she gets pregnant...

what an extremely odd thing to be wondering? What brought that into your head? Shes only a kid?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

With that kinda sex, I don't think there will be any babies. Missing a key part. :D :pac ::P :o

(^Does kinds sound like that's what you meant.)

As for an actual answer: I don't see FC going doing that route given that all the lads in the school fancy Rachel, hence more jealous Charlotte.

Gibbonw2 wrote: »
    what an extremely odd thing to be wondering? What brought that into your head? Shes only a kid?!

I have no idea why that came into my head but it would be interesting to see how FC would handle it. They broke ground with the Suzanne / Damien ground (Corrie is now doing something similar). Plus if she was sick the last thing that leo would think is that his daughter is with child.

• Advertisement

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    With that kinda sex, I don't think there will be any babies. Missing a key part. :D :pac ::P :o

(^Does kinds sound like that's what you meant.)

As for an actual answer: I don't see FC going doing that route given that all the lads in the school fancy Rachel, hence more jealous Charlotte.

I must re-read my posts first sorry having a little drink... I remember when I was in secondary school everybody was doing "it" except for me...I think Shannon is gullible and Charlotte knows that...it won't be Zac's cause he's never around

I must re-read my posts first sorry having a little drink... I remember when I was in secondary school everybody was doing "it" except for me...I think Shannon is gullible and Charlotte knows that...it won't be Zac's cause he's never around

but why sex? Surely there are other things she could pressure her into! Anyway fair city have contracted carol and louis for 6 more months of pointless arguing and making up before there next 'big story'

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Niamh and Leo ban Rachel and Shannon from hanging around with Charlotte
    next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Tom Cruise

I want to see Barrys trial.:eek:
    I want to see Tommy get found out.:eek:
    I want to see Neassa naked.:eek:
    I want to see Charlotte get told to f off by the other kids.:eek:
    I want that weird stalker Lucy in jail for kidnapping Dolores or murdering her boyfriend out of jealousy.:eek:
    Please scriptwriters make this happen...............
    :pac: Get rid of the boring script about the wedding and Louis and Carroll fighting..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Why do Rachel and Shannon hang around with Charlotte? She is not a nice person and doesnt have any good personality traits! :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

max life wrote: »
    Why do Rachel and Shannon hang around with Charlotte? She is not a nice person and doesnt have any good personality traits! :confused:

She had cancer , when they get old enough to have a car they may get priveledged disability parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

max life wrote: »
    Girls at that age are very poor judges of character. The most important thing is fitting in with 'the gang' and the slightest thing can 'nudge them out of the circle'. The queen bee rules. Watch mean girls! I'm locking my daughter in her room from age 13 to 18 problem solved! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

ester is in 'i sell the dead' just seen her there, amazing stuff.

I was watching Reeling in the years (1975) and who pops up Charlie doing an ad for health education... he was hot btwxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I was watching Reeling in the years (1975) and who pops up Charlie doing an ad for health education... he was hot btwxxxx
    Saw him on that ad but couldn't place him, definitely a hairy 70's man.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Is the end for Niamh and Paul (again)?

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

Ingrid or Carol hmmm let me see... go on louie or tommy will get in there.

i need to know how the lucy story works out

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Ingrid look stunning in some of the scenes tonight.

betonit wrote: »
    Ingrid or Carol hmmm let me see... go on louie or tommy will get in there.

i need to know how the lucy story works out

Ingrid wouldn't be interested in Tommy he wouldn't have enough money to fund her lifestyle. The only ones I can think of who'd have enough money to interest her is Leo

• Registered Users Posts: 54,596 ✭✭✭✭walshb

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Esther is so feckin smug, I really wish that Charlie saw sense and called off the wedding. I think he would be much happier with Bella and Cass :D

Biggest problem with a lot of these soaps is these geriatric love stories. Yuk!

Was it Cass the other night who said "did the bed springs hold out?" in relation to Esther and Charlie's weekend away. Talk about sick!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I see Ingrid has caught the Fair City disease aka "Sudden Inexplicable Personality Transformation Syndrome".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Can we set up a poll.. who'd win in a fight.... Niamh or Godzilla?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Can we set up a poll.. who'd win in a fight.... Niamh or Godzilla?
    Hard to know. It's the collateral damage I'd be worried about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

The young ones (Charlotte, Rachel and other one) are getting better at acting with the increased screentime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 hickorydock

Where is Louis backbone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 hickorydock

Getting fed up of Niamh ranting on and on, sounds like she is an old woman.
    She was only thrown together with Paul when they had to bring an affair into the plot yet again and attempted to make her into another Helen. It has become boring now. The story with the email was silly and pointless and so boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Seriously, is this the best drama RTE can offer? They seriously need help- and fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Thank God for Bob otherwise I don't think I could watch this soap.

Ingrid wow stunning,she'd give a horn to a corpse.:eek: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Fair City is really starting to turn into Groundhog Day with Louie and Caddle. Every episode is so feckin predictable:
    They fight, they make up, cue scene with Ingrid, cue blazing row again. :rolleyes:

Fair City is really starting to turn into Groundhog Day with Louie and Caddle. Every episode is so feckin predictable:
    They fight, they make up, cue scene with Ingrid, cue blazing row again. :rolleyes:

ive been pushing this issue for a long time. Its not just carrol/louis. Every storyline takes up a familiar 'groundhog day' pattern for 2/3 weeks, disappears for a fortnight and then returns. It actually takes a 'skill' to replicate so many scenes with different dialogue but the same outcome, albeit a pointless and idiotic skill! Its like the scriptwriters just want to get through the week as quickly as possible without progressing a storyline. How that ridiculous Lucy storyline is still in the script is case in point. Its like they havent a clue what to do with her now that they have played around with her 'mysterious' background for so long! To think we pay taxes to fund this cr@p!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 qualitystreet

Has Louie got a brain? He says he wants Ingrid and the kids to live in Carol's flat. He can't understand why it is a problem. What partner in their right mind lets his ex-wife and kids move into his current partner's former home? What "a plonker" Louie is, as Del-boy himself might say if he saw Louie in the Nag's Head. Louie makes Trigger look like a genius!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement