Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭FionnB

After hardly missing an episode for years, was on holidays last week and Sky+ failed on Tues, Wed and Thurs episodes! Would any nice person like to give me a quick synopsis of what happened? Especially about that email that Charlotte sent to Niamh's new bosses in Manchester as I didn't hear any mention last night of what happened when she went over there for her meeting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

I somehow get the impression that the next episode of Fair City is going to be a lot more torturous for the viewer than anything Decco will face. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Tom Cruise wrote: »
    Carol gives Louis a ticket to go to Boston this week.
    :eek:

He may stay gone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

How does Louie not see like?! Of course she'll compare herself to Ingrid, he forced them to live together!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Deegan and the other coppers dont watch Republic of Telly because Denzo will be caught just seen him on there in a music video for Maniac 2012 :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Carol gives Louis a ticket to go to Boston this week.
    :eek:

Maybe Louie is a fan of these guys and they're playing a gig in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Promo for this week looks great. Guaranteed to be let down though.

Val's son Eddie
    is in prison with Decco but he gets released next week and comes to stay with Val

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Vanderlay Industries

FionnB wrote: »
    After hardly missing an episode for years, was on holidays last week and Sky+ failed on Tues, Wed and Thurs episodes! Would any nice person like to give me a quick synopsis of what happened? Especially about that email that Charlotte sent to Niamh's new bosses in Manchester as I didn't hear any mention last night of what happened when she went over there for her meeting.

Try digital spy for the last few episodes and the upcoming ones http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s95/fair-city/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Jesus this Lucy one is driving me insane! I've missed a few eps so was there anything else about her secret in the last few days? I think she fancies Laura:confused::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭iguy

Have to say that I found fair city very good tonight.
    The prison scenes were well played out.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Enjoyed the scenes in Damians house 2nite wen they were having banter. Lucy was so out of place :)

Also Pete: "It's a Tuesday night and I'm with my woooomaaaan!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

what happened after your man gave decco the whiskey, my sky+ cut the end of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

leahyl wrote: »
    Jesus this Lucy one is driving me insane! I've missed a few eps so was there anything else about her secret in the last few days? I think she fancies Laura:confused::D

Lucy was not in FC for the a couple of weeks and nothing about her secret.

betonit wrote: »
    what happened after your man gave decco the whiskey, my sky+ cut the end of it

he asked him could he use the mobile phone and he said what mobile phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Tom Cruise

I think Lucy and Robert both have the same acting teacher.A plank of wood.

Decco is a bully and when you stand up to him like Eddie did he cant take it ha ha

Decco is a bully and when you stand up to him like Eddie did he cant take it ha ha

Ah ffs Robert was an excellent character very well acted for the actor who played him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Val's son Eddie
    is in prison with Decco but he gets released next week and comes to stay with Val

What?!!!! :eek:

Caoimhe and Orla's court case
    is next week

• Registered Users Posts: 18,396 ✭✭✭✭kippy

You do realise the condition Robert was supposed to have? I think the actor who played him did an excellent job in the role.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Caoimhe: "The kind of customers that you have in there"

As she's sitting drinking coffee at the tables outside of same restaurant... Does anybody in Fair City even think about the script in context???

Carol and Sash hop off each other well..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

God the acting is so bad with carol and louie,

I think that lad in the cell with Decco is serving 10 years for impersonating an actor, BADLY

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I think that lad in the cell with Decco is serving 10 years for impersonating an actor, BADLY

He's the most unlikely criminal EVER!!!

leahyl wrote: »
    He's the most unlikely criminal EVER!!!

Maybe he should be a magician, the way he made that chair disappear. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

Oh lord god!! I have friends visiting from England!! We watched that ep just there. I always think when people say "I thought fair city was a comedy". It was just a smartarse things to say! But my friends GENUINELY thought it was a soap mickey take! The acting between Louie, carol and don't get me started on Decco and yer man in the cell!! They should have their wages taken off them!! Disgrace! I'm ashamed tonight.

when fair city went to an ad i switched the channel and when i switched back the 2 cell mates were breathing heavily i thought they were doing it lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Man that bit with the 4 of them in the flat :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,597 ✭✭✭✭walshb

pavcro10 wrote: »
    Oh lord god!! I have friends visiting from England!! We watched that ep just there. I always think when people say "I thought fair city was a comedy". It was just a smartarse things to say! But my friends GENUINELY thought it was a soap mickey take! The acting between Louie, carol and don't get me started on Decco and yer man in the cell!! They should have their wages taken off them!! Disgrace! I'm ashamed tonight.

Carol is really bad whenever she opens up and gets mad. Worst acting in a long while.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement