Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Ya I def think her mother is dead, remember the time she rang and it went to voicemail. I'm gonna take a punt at Lucy killing her mother as a juvenile, her father has never forgiven her and she's substituting Dolores into the role of mammy. Did anyone else find it really weird that when the woman from spar was talking to Lucy and she totally changed the subject to Eddie owing money. She has some kind of personality disorder where she feels no guilt or anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 sheilaspost

Do you mean like Ailsa murdering her father in Home and Away? She ended up working in a fast food place too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Tom Cruise

Why was Lucy looking at pics of the Molloys and trying to give Dolores a mothers day present?And getting a loan for her parents off Dolores when she has no mother?
    Its all too confusing for me.

Tom Cruise wrote: »
    Why was Lucy looking at pics of the Molloys and trying to give Dolores a mothers day present?And getting a loan for her parents off Dolores when she has no mother?
    I dunno I'm just taking a wild stab in the dark, maybe she never had a 'normal' upbringing and desperately wants to be in that environment (not that the Molloys are normal by any stretch!). The voicemail thing was weird because the mothers voice seemed quite posh and Lucy has more of a Mayo/Galway accent. And then when you think back to how Lucy entered the show, the whole Jessicas eyes thing, it just doesn't make any sense! I'm expecting great things off the writers to shock us all!

I actually wanted to punch Caoimhe last night, not the character the actress! Everything is overdone, overacted, forced and unnatural. Not getting their attempt to 'sex' her up in the last few episodes by showing more droopy cleavage. They can stick Neasa in trackies, tshirt and no makeup and she's ten times as hot.

On the other hand, I'm loving Waynes desperation and eagerness. Let's face it we all know somebody like him :) not looking forward to him getting his little heart broken though :(

Wayne is like me when i was going through puberty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,623 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Orla is staying
    she gets with Eddie and starts working in Vinos

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Orla is staying
    she gets with Eddie and starts working in Vinos

lovely i like orla gets great

ok she made a mistake of shoplifting :mad: but 2nd chances :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

jos28 wrote: »
    Are we FINALLY getting to the end of the Lucy mystery ? I reckon she murdered her parents. Any other guesses ?

Lol, it's like the writers of the Lucy story arc have recently just read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series - when she was meeting with Emily and paused before saying she didn't want to talk about "....the stuff that happened before", all I could think of was Lisbeth Salander and "All The Evil", as she referred to her past as!!

Maybe Lucy will team up with Daniel Craig next and solve a mystery or two ;)?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

id say it was just something minor like her mother was killed in a car crash and she was put in foster care. and then she went off the rails. and has no dad so that she can go searching for him as another long drawn out story line. idoubt shed be roaming around free if she killed someone....bet its nothing dramatic.

What organ did Lucy get from Jessica again?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

What organ did Lucy get from Jessica again?

I was going to mention the organ that she got from Wayne, but that would have been rude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

plahc wrote: »
    He just has to stay this angry at orla and jo until jo finishes her maternity leave, I think he will then suddenly stop being angry and everything will be rosie is the garden once again

Rosie from Coronation Street?

Lucy got a part of Jessicas eyes.Now she is possessed by the soul of Jessica and thinks her mother is Dolores.
    Lucy or Lucifer bears the mark of the beast 666

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭julyjane

Had to laugh at Caoimhe last night saying she wanted to go to Galway to study law and the big envelope was for her "sending away for a prospectus" :rolleyes:

Don't know how her mother ever got a medical degree if she fell for that one.

Her mother turns a blind eye to a lot of things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

I dunno I'm just taking a wild stab in the dark, maybe she never had a 'normal' upbringing and desperately wants to be in that environment (not that the Molloys are normal by any stretch!). The voicemail thing was weird because the mothers voice seemed quite posh and Lucy has more of a Mayo/Galway accent. And then when you think back to how Lucy entered the show, the whole Jessicas eyes thing, it just doesn't make any sense! I'm expecting great things off the writers to shock us all!

I actually wanted to punch Caoimhe last night, not the character the actress! Everything is overdone, overacted, forced and unnatural. Not getting their attempt to 'sex' her up in the last few episodes by showing more droopy cleavage. They can stick Neasa in trackies, tshirt and no makeup and she's ten times as hot.

On the other hand, I'm loving Waynes desperation and eagerness. Let's face it we all know somebody like him :) not looking forward to him getting his little heart broken though :(

In fairness she is very appealing with the amount of cleavage being shown.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,392 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

There isn't really any good storylines at the moment so I think they are dragging out the Lucy angle for as long as they can. I thought that Dermot and Orla might have got together but that looks unlightly now...

closeline wrote: »

In fairness she is very appealing with the amount of cleavage being shown.

Two pears hanging from an Autumn tree! Don't see the appeal! :O

Neasa is the only dooable female in Fair City.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,392 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Neasa is the only dooable female in Fair City.

I'd have Sash any day over her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Val is a cow.

Yay the affair is becoming public knowledge :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

Yay the affair is becoming public knowledge :)
    If other pupils find out about it, Rachel and Zack would realise straight away that the only way it could get out is by Charlotte revealing it.

Obviously, Charlotte doesn't care about what it'll do to Zack. But would she really be willing to tell others about it, knowing that it would hurt Ben most of all?

BTW, many of the residents of Carrigstown would be unlikely to pass judgement on Tommy, given their own misdeeds, e.g. Bela, Bob, Leo, Paul.

Dunny! wrote: »
    Val is a cow.

she is a bishop and charlotte's mother, hardly surprising

she is a bishop and charlotte's mother, hardly surprising

That's Vivienne

Val is the one working in Spar who wanted to bed Leo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

That's Vivienne

Val is the one working in Spar who wanted to bed Leo

I feel a little bit ill after reading this. :eek:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

el diablo wrote: »
    I feel a little bit ill after reading this. :eek:

Other ill couples

Val and Seán
    Cass and Lucy
    Christy and Doug

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I've said it once and i'll say it again

Lucy is harrys love child.

00040876-150.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Out of all the Dillon Children, Zak has never caused Judith and Tommy any grief

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement