Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I like the charlotte bullying shannon and rachel thing. Good soap overall like :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Charlotte is growing on me. At least she's adding drama that doesn't revolve around shouting and making up ten minutes later. Plus, the actress is getting better. Her little smile when telling Rachel to make her breakfast was nicely done.

The whole Carol/Louis/Ingrid stuff is pure ****e. WHO invites their ex-wife and mother of their children to move in with their relatively new partner? And THEN invites said ex and children to live in new partner's flat? Louis is an eejit.

As for whoever asked where Louis' backbone is: it's up Ingrid's arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Louie and Carol visited Ingrid in the States a few times and there was never mention of conflicit - stupid thrown together storyline :rolleyes:

Yvonne should tell Louie and Carol to f*ck off, she is suppose to be a b*tch :p

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    Charlotte is growing on me.

Yeah i definitely agree. Wasn't really a fan of her when the Bishops first arrived but i have to say that i like this new side of her. I needed to see a fresh storyline after the Niamh/Paul and Carol/Louie conflicts...which are going no where fast!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Tom Cruise

Decco is going to be in trouble in Jail this week.Should be interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 qualitystreet

Tom Cruise wrote: »
    Decco is going to be in trouble in Jail this week.Should be interesting.

I hope it will be interesting but will it? After all this is Fair City............................icon13.gif

More scowling opportunities for Caoimhe!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

I hope Charlie Kelly gets an eyebrow trim before his wedding. He's startin to look like Mick ''The Bull'' Daly from The Savage Eye!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Has Louie got a brain? He says he wants Ingrid and the kids to live in Carol's flat. He can't understand why it is a problem. What partner in their right mind lets his ex-wife and kids move into his current partner's former home? What "a plonker" Louie is, as Del-boy himself might say if he saw Louie in the Nag's Head. Louie makes Trigger look like a genius!

I can't see a problem with Ingrid living in carol's flat think about the rent Carol will get from Louie...

Principal of it isn't it. You don't want them there, its your space, so to speak. Louie must be stupid or something, he could at least try to tread a bit lightly round Carol about Ingrid when he knows its a sore subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Just seen the ad for next weeks Fair City , hope its as good as the ad makes it to be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

gammygils wrote: »
    I hope Charlie Kelly gets an eyebrow trim before his wedding. He's startin to look like Mick ''The Bull'' Daly from The Savage Eye!!!
    Yes, with those hairy upturned eyebrows he's starting to look permanently surprised, probably at the thought of marrying Esther!

Carol sounded like Sharon Curley from The Snapper all this week :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 IrishGeordie

First time sat down to Fair City and am hooked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

I switched off this week because louie was just irritating me so much , I know its a soap but the whole not wanting Carol to let the kids know she smokes , awh hes just a smug little sap ,
    He thinks its better for her to lie about smoking which would be a terrible thing to teach a child to do if you ask me , "its ok to smoke once you lie about it "??????? Eh da I need 9 fifty for eh well school and stuff.
    Next week is about Decco in jail getting in fight and stuff , cant wait.

deelite wrote: »
    I can't see a problem with Ingrid living in carol's flat think about the rent Carol will get from Louie...

A lucrative business opportunity is certainly a different way of looking at it.
    I can't say I would be able to see it in that way but each to their own.

I think Louie is showing his true colours and it will be a an eye- opener for Carol and for Louie too. They are just not a good match. Too different. Poor Jack.

cloud493 wrote: »
    Principal of it isn't it. You don't want them there, its your space, so to speak. Louie must be stupid or something, he could at least try to tread a bit lightly round Carol about Ingrid when he knows its a sore subject.[/QUOTE

I agree with you. Clearly, tact is not exactly Louie's strongest point!!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

If Carol is supposed to be a strong female character I can't see how she hasn't left Louie already??!
    He is being a major prick to her in front of his smug ex and she is just taking it...

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

ive noticed that since louis first family arrived, he has changed his vocabulary to include 'big' words? is this all just to highlight the differences between him and carol.... he wasnt like this a while ago.

my favourite storyline is the three girls, great acting, and charlotte is brilliant. 'im hungry make me something to eat'....!love it.

ive forgotten all about whatshername who lives with dolores, couldnt care less now what her secret is its gone on too long....

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭edwood

I feel sorry for that Paul chap having to listen to Niamh 24/7.. She's a constant nag.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Jaysis.
    Cardill shoved the Teddy into poor Jack's face there :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Charlie Kelly in Somalia:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

Vivienne mentioned manslaughter during the argument. That means that Barry didn't receive a life sentence (although Christy had referred to a "murder" taking place in Barry's house during a conversation with Val when she was moving in but it's not uncommon for lay people to refer to some manslaughter cases as murder in normal conversation). Hence, the door remains open for Barry to return.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Had to laugh at the way Esther and Charlie 'decided' on the park for their wedding venue. Nothing to do with cash strapped RTE not having the funds to film a wedding off campus :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭iguy

I think that Carol should leave Louie,they are totally not right for each other.
    Louie is so up himself and Carol is out straight. They are complete opposites.
    Also I would like to see all the fighting on Fair City to go, there is to much fighting couples,etc at the moment.

yup fair city love and good cheap wedding

and theyll all say in the day its luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvly

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

iguy wrote: »
    I think that Carol should leave Louie,they are totally not right for each other.
    Louie is so up himself and Carol is out straight. They are complete opposites.
    Also I would like to see all the fighting on Fair City to go, there is to much fighting couples,etc at the moment.

I agree it's slightly eastender-ish at times. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Tom Cruise

Carol gives Louis a ticket to go to Boston this week.
    :eek:

Tom Cruise wrote: »
    Carol gives Louis a ticket to go to Boston this week.
    :eek:

Is she mental? :eek:

• Advertisement

If Louie loved his kids so much why didnt he go back and stay in the US after his brother Mike's funeral :rolleyes: he stayed for the money and businesses

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement