Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Okocim

jezz caiomhe changes her mind faster then the wind

Caoimhe doesn't have a mind, it's just the effect of the wind blowing through her hollow skull.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

keep forgetting to say....tue episodes.... i know where the million quid went from spar sponsership....paying for extras to walk up and down very quickly without purpose in the street outside the pub....over 20 of them past by in the first half of tue?..... could/can think of better ways for them to use the cash????

iceblue wrote: »
    keep forgetting to say....tue episodes.... i know where the million quid went from spar sponsership....paying for extras to walk up and down very quickly without purpose in the street outside the pub....over 20 of them past by in the first half of tue?..... could/can think of better ways for them to use the cash????

went to rte pockets should invest sum in some action car crash on loacation fire anythnig explosions etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Max largo

I am surprised that nobody here said anything about Don Bakers return to fair city after ten years.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

Max largo wrote: »
    I am surprised that nobody here said anything about Don Bakers return to fair city after ten years.
    Maybe, the less said, the better! The whole prison scenario has been painful viewing! Arguably the lowest point in FC history.

• Advertisement

Dunny! wrote: »
    "Father Farrell" :D

i wonder if Father Farrell knows Father Quinn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

RE: Don Baker.

He's Flynn now. Was he Flynn in his last appearance back in the early 2000s?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Max largo

nlgbbbblth wrote: »

Yes he played Flynn in a one off special back in late 2002.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭edwood

Ok just realised I fancy Lucy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I think I've just spotted a Sean Scully masterpiece hanging in Damo's living room :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Tom Cruise

edwood wrote: »
    Ok just realised I fancy Lucy.
    Oh no see the doc first thing tomoro.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,408 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wayne is finally getting laid :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I think I've just spotted a Sean Scully masterpiece hanging in Damo's living room :D

I noticed a cheese grater over his shoulder on the top shelf of the dresser..... very odd place to store it.

Good old Wayne and his giant ears..... I knew he'd win Lucyfer over in the end. I hope he survives the blood sacrifice. The candles were a nice touch.

Fair City has some of the most realistic banal chat ever scripted.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Riding his sister, the dirty fùcker. And in his Ma's bed. The dog.

never watch soaps woth your parents when there a sex scene or kissing (cringe)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Just watching last nights show now. Sash is really attractive. She would be as hot as Neasa if she was a bit slimer but is still very hot. Her chest is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭InisMor

M
    Max largo wrote: »
    nlgbbbblth wrote: »

Yes he played Flynn in a one off special back in late 2002.

What was his story back then?

Lucy finds herself cornered when Dolores and Wayne announce they are determined to take action against her allegation

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: What is this about?They have this on sky index saying this will happen in Sundays show.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Tom Cruise wrote: »
    Lucy finds herself cornered when Dolores and Wayne announce they are determined to take action against her allegation

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: What is this about?They have this on sky index saying this will happen in Sundays show.
    I think she reacts badly when she sees Dolores talking to Emily the social worker and pulls some stunt to stop them talking, she pretends to Dolores that Emily bullied her in college!

She may be saying Wayne raped her?Coz she is mad like that.
    Or that Harry is her dad..It better be something juicy for Lucy the suspence is killing me.
    Why is she ashamed of being from a foster home.

• Advertisement

Charlotte tries to pressure Rachel to spill the beans on Tommy's affair to Zak.
    When Charlotte gets both Rachel and Zak in person, she begins the reveal, letting Rachel drop the bomb. Zak's world crumbles when he learns of his dad's infidelity.
    Meanwhile, Caoimhe's lies continue to disturb Judith. Later, sparks fly between Zumo and Caoimhe when she informs him of her plans for Decco's new living arrangements.
    Elsewhere, Dermot still refuses to speak to Orla, but Orla seizes the moment when a chance opportunity and an unexpected date turn her day around. Orla meets Eddie and spends the night with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Is there s new Zac in town?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

They should bring lizzy back she was brill in Cell Block H.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

deelite wrote: »
    Is there s new Zac in town?

Looks like the same one.

I want someone to smack Caoimhe one, come on Sash and Orla knock her out

• Registered Users Posts: 54,736 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Are they modelling Eddie on Malcolm McArthur?

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I've only started to watch Fair City in the last 6 months (no, I don't know why either) although I only get to see one episode a fortnight on average.

Can someone please tell me about this Wayne guy - Sunday I think it was, he was having this unwanted game of scrabble with Damien and co; and was acting like a total moron because he wasn't getting enough attention from his 'girlfriend', went off into this mad rant about being a 'smokin hot' couple to Damien and making crazy childish and downright embarassing, cringe worthy remarks...oh God!

Is there something wrong with his 'character'? Has he got some condition/ailment or other?
    For one I am creeped out by his role and lines. Intense, insecure, clingy, at times sleazy and a downright sap to say the least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

The bed springs in Dolores flat must be very loud if they kept Damien awake, with him needing an extra strong coffee. I thought on Thursday night they spent the night in Dolores flat?

Eddie and his mammy look the same age :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

I bet Wayne didnt ride her, he's letting on that he did. She's just nuts and wants to get in the bed and snuggle up to Dolores.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement