Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

how in the name of god did Niamh not break that swing tonight, the bleeding size of her, she needs a mo-mo for the interview

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Paul is very self indulgent... but Niamh is an idiot for putting up with a man who has no respect for her.
    Fixed for you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 85,378 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What does Niamh do? Is she a web designer?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What does Niamh do? Is she a web designer?

creates website ? and eats the computer then oops gotta start all over

and so on :P

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Ok that's it. Enough about the character's weight. It's good for people to have a laugh on the thread but constantly going on and on about the same physical attribute of the actor/character isn't funny. I really don't want to start handing out infractions but I will if people don't knock it off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Paul is an idiot, but Niamh is very self indulgent...
    Rachel is easily the most mature person in that household......followed closely by Ruth with Paul and Niamh lost in the distance behind. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

How premature is Suzanne's baby meant to be? 'Cause at 6lbs it's hardly premature at all. More shoddy research by the writers :rolleyes:

I don't know but at a guess i'd say she could have been 5 weeks early max but I don't think anyones doctor would give them a fit to fly cert to go on a long haul flight to Australia so far into your pregnancy!! Shoddy research indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Baby Ruth is by far the best actor in the Brennan family. I was really impressed by her waving and saying bye-bye right on cue on two occasions in tonight's episode. She'd put most of the other Fair City actors to shame. ;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I am entirely convinced that Lucy is harry malloys lovechild....

It would explain her reticence to jump into the sack with Wayne.
    Curiouser and curiouser......

• Advertisement

I was convinced that she was Harry's love child too but then she kissed Wayne. It was a fairly harmless kiss though :D Fair City would hardly do a re-run of the Heather and Floyd storyline, would they?

She doesnt seem that interested in Harry I mean she never talks or asks questions about him, it is only Dolores she is obsessed with, she wants her all to herself

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Carstuck

Lucy's mysterious background is quite interesting atm, Yvonne keeps saying every few weeks that Bela wasn't there when they were young it's kindof been tired out at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

i actually think that yvonne's casual remarks about bella being an absent father where spot on. yvonne has a very valid point. especially in last nights epsidoe when she told bella how it was....hes winging and pressurising her to visit rita all the time? why as ive said before cant he go himself. his sudden infermity and 'depression' and self pity and that expressionless face are all getting on my nerves, never mind poor yvonnne. is rita in some sort of vegetative state? and wouldnt notice if they visited or not? if yes, then yvonne is right not to visit. whats the point if ritas oblivious. yvonne is killing herself running the business with very little support from anyone, and shes chacing around after bella all day too. i would hate to be in her situation. especially as she has so many unresolved issues with bella for being a bad husband and father, and hes sitting there on the satee with a face on him acting the myrter. hes doing my head in.

iceblue wrote: »
    i actually think that yvonne's casual remarks about bella being an absent father where spot on. yvonne has a very valid point. especially in last nights epsidoe when she told bella how it was....hes winging and pressurising her to visit rita all the time? why as ive said before cant he go himself. his sudden infermity and 'depression' and self pity and that expressionless face are all getting on my nerves, never mind poor yvonnne. is rita in some sort of vegetative state? and wouldnt notice if they visited or not? if yes, then yvonne is right not to visit. whats the point if ritas oblivious. yvonne is killing herself running the business with very little support from anyone, and shes chacing around after bella all day too. i would hate to be in her situation. especially as she has so many unresolved issues with bella for being a bad husband and father, and hes sitting there on the satee with a face on him acting the myrter. hes doing my head in.

I have this terrible vision of Rita ringing her bell and nobody being around to hear it! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

I have this terrible vision of Rita ringing her bell and nobody being around to hear it! :eek:

Ah Harry, Rita's bell must be rusty at this stage :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Characters currently wrecking my head:

Bela "woe is me I can't do anything nobody loves me even though I was a ****e Da" Doyle.

Niamh and Paul "fight - roar - apologise - fight - roar - apologise - send Rachel to room - fight - roar - apologise" Brennan.

Esther "my darling Grandchild, the first Grandchild to be born in all of the world, ever" Insert Last Name.

Lucy "who am I? You'll all find out tonigh....HAHAHAHA JK" Mallon. By jaysus writers, you better have a good ending to this story. I'm talking reincarnated daughters or lovechilds or INSANE psychopaths, because if she's just some nut.... AAAGH.

Dermot's playing a blinder atm, as are Bob and Yvonne. Wayne's not been annoying me as much either.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭muckety

Curiouser and curiouser......

Really? !!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Other things that would explain her reluctance to jump into bed with Wayne:

1. It's Wayne.
    2. See item 1.

Looks like
    Carol and Louie are the next couple to start having relationship problems and Ingrid is back next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Oh god if I was Lucy I wouldn't go.near Wayne either. Shudder

muckety wrote: »
    Really? !!:D

Not really but this is Fair City so we'll take anything we can get. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

i love wayne. not sure hes boyfriend material. but hes one of my favourite characters in fc. love his relationship with damien. 'how did you know about my dating books' lol!classic wayne.

the lucy mystery on the other hand is starting to get on my nerves now. talk about dragging something on and on and its prob going to be something stupid in the end. im fed up speculating.

Everytime Damo is on screen lately is he is either eating or drinking :p

I wanna see Wayne get with Neasa

The Lucy thing will end up as a massive disappointment. They have dragged it out for so long that nothing will make it worth the wait. Unless she has a stash of weapons and is going to hold Dolores, Wayne and Pete as hostages, while simultaneously opening a brothel next door to Esther.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I'm getting pure sick of waiting for the Lucy outcome, it better not be a big anti-climax after all this! :mad::mad: Hurry up and tell us.... :mad:

"Running Away Money" is becoming a recurring theme on Fair City these days. First Niamh and now Carol.

I can just imagine the men of Ireland looking for their partner's bank statements or rummaging through knicker drawers and jewellery boxes, looking for hidden cash :D

Girls, I think it is time to move the "running away money" to a safer place :D:D:D

MrsD007 wrote: »
    "Running Away Money" is becoming a recurring theme on Fair City these days. First Niamh and now Carol.

I can just imagine the men of Ireland looking for their partner's bank statements or rummaging through knicker drawers and jewellery boxes, looking for hidden cash :D

Girls, I think it is time to move the "running away money" to a safer place :D:D:D
    I had to dip into mine for my dentist bills,I won't be running too far. I reckon I have enough left to runaway as far as Galway :D

When did Louie turn into a pompous annoying git :rolleyes: Carol should go off with Zumo :p Go Zumrol!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Does anyone else find it strange that Ruth (the bestest little actress) spends so much time upstairs playing alone?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement