Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

zumo never really interacted or been interesting girls so good idea from him to be gay could make a good storyline

Wasnt he with Lara?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Eradicate

No hot men in fair city anymore I've noticed. Needs spicing up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MsCiara19

Did any one else notice the last scene with Lucy and Wayne .... Pretty sure his lip was bleeding out of nowhere! Must of been some fight with the fuse box!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Eradicate wrote: »
    No hot men in fair city anymore I've noticed. Needs spicing up
    Cass??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

What happened esther?! Different hair again and she looks totally tangoed!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

WTF is with Lucy??!! It's driving me mad!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

leahyl wrote: »

It'll all be revealed on Christmas Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    leahyl wrote: »

It'll all be revealed on Christmas Day.

Haha now that would really drive me insane!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Vanderlay Industries

Gotta love Wayne. Very funny interaction between him and Damien! The good bits just highlight how bad the other bits are though.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Vanderlay Industries

Gotta love Wayne. Very funny interaction between him and Damien! The good bits just highlight how bad the other bits are though.

• Advertisement

Oh god the wagon Esther is back :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MsCiara19

Ah Steve the Barman got a line tonight! Fair play :)

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

was lucy in Fair city before? did she con delores or something like or am i way off the mark.

betonit wrote: »
    was lucy in Fair city before? did she con delores or something like or am i way off the mark.

she borrowed 500 euro i think then dissapeared but then returned to pay it off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Lol at Lucys cover story to Damien on why she was talking to Zumo "I heard he had a deal on Easter Eggs" even though the writers would have you believe that the Deegans are dangerous to be around:)

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Lol at Lucys cover story to Damien on why she was talking to Zumo "I heard he had a deal on Easter Eggs" even though the writers would have you believe that the Deegans are dangerous to be around:)

Yes John Deegan is a criminal mastermind :p

BTW did Lucy pay Dolores back the full 500 or 5000 she borrowed?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Damn I forgot it is Tue!! Thought it was Monday!! Is it repeated tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

frag420 wrote: »
    Damn I forgot it is Tue!! Thought it was Monday!! Is it repeated tomorrow?

3.35pm tomo

poor niamh need to buy bigger chlothes she has 2 muffin tops lol im not slagging here she needs a new chlothes

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Smashling7

tajd wrote: »
    poor niamh need to buy bigger chlothes she has 2 muffin tops lol im not slagging here she needs a new chlothes

Niamh's clothes are grand, I've always loved her hair!! Haha!

Wayne is actually starting to grow on me again...hes one of the brighter parts at the minute tho! I'm getting tired of Vivienne an Judith - they aren't very convincing feuders!

• Advertisement

Smashling7 wrote: »
    Niamh's clothes are grand, I've always loved her hair!! Haha!

Wayne is actually starting to grow on me again...hes one of the brighter parts at the minute tho! I'm getting tired of Vivienne an Judith - they aren't very convincing feuders!

how are her chlothes fine if there sticking ot her

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Guys lets tone it down about the actors' weight and clothing.

If nothing else it's been posted before and it's boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

betonit wrote: »

Lucy got a cornea transplant from Dolores baby daughter who died, after taking ecstacy. So technically, Lucy has dolores's daughters eyes....then she 'borrowed' money from Dolores and either paid it all back, or is still paying it back.

I think her mother is dead.

Did you see her the other night listening to the mothers voicemail?

And what was with her turning off the electricity to get Wayne over?? That was just ridiculous on the writers parts. Surely she could have said there was a mouse in the house even...all she did was turn off the trip switch:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I swear to god. If they don't unravel Lucy stories soon I'm going to stop watching. (Well I won't but I'll be very very moany!)

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

I swear to god. If they don't unravel Lucy stories soon I'm going to stop watching. (Well I won't but I'll be very very moany!)
    It's so annoying, just when you think they're scratching the surface of it she isn't anywhere to be seen in the next few episodes! :( like when the social worker met her in the hungry pig she was gone then for ages!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Jaysus how half-hearted was that scene between Esther and Bella?
    I would've fecked her out of it if I was him!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I wish they would just get it out in the open what it is that Lucy is hiding. Ive heard what the secret is i just want to know if im right.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Fittle wrote: »
    Lucy got a cornea transplant from Dolores baby daughter who died, after taking ecstacy. So technically, Lucy has dolores's daughters eyes....then she 'borrowed' money from Dolores and either paid it all back, or is still paying it back.

I think her mother is dead.

Did you see her the other night listening to the mothers voicemail?

And what was with her turning off the electricity to get Wayne over?? That was just ridiculous on the writers parts. Surely she could have said there was a mouse in the house even...all she did was turn off the trip switch:rolleyes:

:eek: A baby on ecstacy....

Jaysus how half-hearted was that scene between Esther and Bella?
    I would've fecked her out of it if I was him!

Yes Bella was very forgiving quite quickly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Alright, which one of you did this.... :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fair_City_characters

It's a very useful resource. I had completely forgotten how Tess Halpin was killed by a swarm of wasps.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement