Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I thought it was a bit funny when Judith walked into Pauls garage and asked him for a free service of her car.

I can't imagine anyone trying to do that, especially a doctor who you would assume would be well off. Just seemed completely stupid.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

I saw Sean in Henry Street this lunchtime...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

deelite wrote: »
    I don't think Zumo drinks. The other night when Zumo and Louie were in the apartment I really thought Zumo was going to take out a bag of coke and offer Louie some - instead he took out his phone.

I think I saw him a few times with cans of lager
    I saw Sean in Henry Street this lunchtime...

Dont tell Val she'll grass him up Christy :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Dont tell Val she'll grass him up Christy :p

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Oh Carol, you should never have left Christy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

dr dillion is superconfidient all of a sudden....asking niamh if she earned more than paul without the grovelling 'if you dont mind me asking' that nosey culshies usually do' (will i be repremanded for being raciest?), and then asking paul for a free service? then asking whatshis name who does driving lessons if sean is a good driver....what happened to her hiding in her house with her ibs afraid people were going to find out that her husband had numerous affairs....(well at least 2)!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

Literally, a monkey could act better than Zumo

• Registered Users Posts: 16,285 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

pavcro10 wrote: »
    Literally, a monkey could act better than Zumo

He looks the part, that is all that is needed for the character he plays.

I miss Angel01...:(

You can take Carol out of the gutter but...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

I used to get looks like the ones Niamh throws Charlotte off my friends mom when I used to call around to her house all the time, understand why now

I take it Rachel dont know that Charlotte knew Caoimhe was the thief if she does why the hell are they still friends :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Id tell Niamh to feck off and leave her if i was paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Charlotte you little *****:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

What did Charlotte do? I missed the last few minutes.

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    What did Charlotte do? I missed the last few minutes.

Sent Paul's email saying Niamh dont want the job

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Sent Paul's email saying Niamh dont want the job

Proper order more in her line to be at home not galavanting all over the U.K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 hickorydock

Charlotte and her evil smile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 hickorydock

Paul looked like he was about to phone the Samaritans when he was in vinos before Ray came in. He probably will have to when Niamh finds out that his email was SENT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

You'd swear Paul is useless. Niamh's job would mean maybe a week every month spent away from home. That's 12 weeks of the 52 per annum. God forbid he'd have to manage without her for 12 weeks!

I don't understand Charlotte's motives for sending the email.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    You'd swear Paul is useless. Niamh's job would mean maybe a week everything month spent away from home. That's 12 weeks of the 52 per annum. God forbid he'd have to manage without for 12 weeks!

It's because she's a Bishop

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

I miss Angel01...:(
    I'd be fairly positive shes still amongst us! To be fair the level of fighting and nitpicking has decreased since her departure. But onwards and upwards!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Niamh is supposed to work in IT....yet she didnt even check that her email sent! I would not let her near my computer. :mad:

Charlotte i just h8 here so much ive never wanted to kill anyone but i would murder her

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    You'd swear Paul is useless. Niamh's job would mean maybe a week every month spent away from home. That's 12 weeks of the 52 per annum. God forbid he'd have to manage without her for 12 weeks!

Jealous of Rachel, Niamh was going to be taking Rachel with her to Macnhester sometimes for shopping trips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Jealous of Rachel, Niamh was going to be taking Rachel with her to Macnhester sometimes for shopping trips

Aha. I missed that completely. I thought it might have been that Charlotte wants Paul to be happy because he's nice to her and Niamh to be unhappy? Either way it's an incessantly pointless move.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

So was the email sent from Paul's email address or Niamh's?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    So was the email sent from Paul's email address or Niamh's?
    I presume niamhs. She just closed down laptop lid, Paul came back and edited it but didn't send, then charlotte took the liberty of sending it. That's how I took it! Charlotte makes my blood boil, the Bishops in general are skangers but have good hearts and know right from wrong even if they don't always abide by their morals. Charlotte just lacks any sort of compassion or emotion.

Paul was supposedly very drunk yet he could type an email :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

max life wrote: »
    Niamh is supposed to work in IT....yet she didnt even check that her email sent! I would not let her near my computer. :mad:
    Not only that but it was a financially lucrative job that she had won despite competition from "huge London firms" and yet she doesn't check to make sure it sent.
    Leave aside the fact that no company would rely on email to verify a critical job and would at least require a phone call and/or letter as email is not 100% reliable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement