Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the most disgusting/perverted thing your mates told you they have done?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

LimGal wrote: »
    I would probably have to say the last 200 posts disagree with you more or less but hey the guys and girls who think this thread is offensive......why dont ye fook off and leave the humorous comments(to people who find them humorous of course) to us and ye can go off and debate why ye have never actually lived in the real world or have or haven't had any experiences to contribute to this thread!FECKING LURKERS:rolleyes:

:D

Deluded :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

I see you're conveniently ignoring the part where he came in her lipbalm for the craic...remarks on that?

I'm glad I'm a humanitarian if it means I don't hang around with assholes like the OP's friends, and have an ounce of decency and compassion for other people.

Im assuming you missed the sarcasm, but out of curiosity how exactly do you know it was him?

If ya ride 10 guys and get a std, how do you know which one you got it from?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    After hours is for light hearted discussion. If your not happy with the thread report it.

Look Duff man, After hours is not just for light hearted discussion. And I am happy with the discussion on this thread. If you're not happy, you report it and stop dragging this thread off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

After hours is for light hearted discussion. If your not happy with the thread report it.
    Light-hearted discussion =/= scat & knowingly transmitting incurable STDs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Report me so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 AvarusAnimus

I heard this story of a lad at a house party. The owner/host was riding this lads girlfriend on the sly.So the lad took his flora (margarine) from his fridge and went into the upstairs toilet.He carved out the existing butter, took a dump into the empty tub (of margarine) and the placed the flora back over the **** to make it look normal again!!He put it back in the fridge.The host/sly git would have used the flora for a few days before he found a nice brown sh*te in the bottom!Days buttering his bread and butering his spuds..Revenge is best served on toast!!:P

I would probably have to say the last 200 posts disagree with you more or less but hey the guys and girls who think this thread is offensive......why dont ye fook off and leave the humorous comments(to people who find them humorous of course) to us and ye can go off and debate why ye have never actually lived in the real world or have or haven't had any experiences to contribute to this thread!FECKING LURKERS:rolleyes:

For **** sake!
    How out of touch with reality are you?

Boboo88 and Duffman are the only people that have stood up for you in the last five pages?

I heard this story of a lad at a house party. The owner/host was riding this lads girlfriend on the sly.So the lad took his flora (margarine) from his fridge and went into the upstairs toilet.He carved out the existing butter, took a dump into the empty tub (of margarine) and the placed the flora back over the **** to make it look normal again!!He put it back in the fridge.The host/sly git would have used the flora for a few days before he found a nice brown sh*te in the bottom!Days buttering his bread and butering his spuds..Revenge is best served on toast!!:P

Yeah right, your 'friend' did that.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tub%20poo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭plasmaguy

I don't get the rimming thing to be honest.

Like did she rim him and then kiss him on the lips after? Would be funny if so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 994 ✭✭✭carbon nanotube

One of my mates last night was telling me(I was listening under duress) about his sexual exploits with some young wan that he pulled in a club recently.He proceeded to tell me that when he got back to hers and they started getting down to the nasty he asked her to rim him..........She agreed but when she went to perform the act she protested that there was a strong smell and taste of you know what so she refused to do it!

Now here is where it gets even weirder........he managed to coax her into cleaning his ah,ahem,'area', with a few baby wipes and then she dutifuly carried out the act!NASTY!!

So guys any stories about disgusting/perverted acts or deeds your mates have done(funny ones preferably)??!!

hmmm i seriously worry for about 80% of the people posting on AH..

and thats putting it light

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

If you wanted it you should have put a rim on it?

For **** sake!

Boboo88 and Duffman are the only people that have stood up for you in the last five pages?

Because we have a sense of humour and aren't women.

Look Duff man, After hours is not just for light hearted discussion. And I am happy with the discussion on this thread. If you're not happy, you report it and stop dragging this thread off topic.
    Report me so.

The playground is that way >>>>>>>>>

That story with the tub of butter is old, but really rank, could you imagine. Oh I feel sick now :(

Have heard this one loads and as usual I vomited in my mouth a little. Jaysus, even an urban myth gets me!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭LimGal

Ya he is the one dragging it off topic?Are you for real?

booboo88 wrote: »
    Im assuming you missed the sarcasm, but out of curiosity how exactly do you know it was him?

If ya ride 10 guys and get a std, how do you know which one you got it from?

You have bizarre logic in a story where the guy jizzed into her make-up, 'sure she could have rode 10 other guys'.

Ok I concede, she could potentially have an STI from another guy.:rolleyes:

Now tell me, what do you think of the man coming into her make-up?

For **** sake!

Ok theres a an x up on the top left or right corner, click it if you're that unhappy, your giving out about draggin it off topic, but your the one doing so.
    Grow up

Yeah right, your 'friend' did that.

Eh where did i say my friend???READ before commenting!!!

How amazingly unexpected - you have a sexist attitude. You should fit right in with the OP and his mates.

Uhm I am in fact a woman :o;)

• Advertisement

Brilliant!

What's funny is seeing how your people fall for the oldest of urban myths, When they grow up, they realise talking about jizzing in inappropriate places ceases to be hysterical. :D

How amazingly unexpected - you have a sexist attitude. You should fit right in with the OP and his mates.

Thank. I thought you might have found it funny. Wish you didn't take this thread off topic as it had potential.

For **** sake!

Jaysus,excuse me if I didnt see the army of posters backing you up!Listen why dont you do everyone a favour and head off down to the ladies club and tell them what bad men are lurking in AHs.We look forward to seeing the burning bras:*

Excellent! - aboutBooboo88

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Only in Ireland can a hot debate occur following the posting about the escapades of a miscreants rim job narrative.

They all have lovely bottoms

Jaysus,excuse me if I didnt see the army of posters backing you up!Listen why dont you do everyone a favour and head off down to the ladies club and tell them what bad men are lurking in AHs.We look forward to seeing the burning bras:*

Can you come up with an original and funny putdown? :D

What's funny is seeing how your people fall for the oldest of urban myths, When they grow up, they realise talking about jizzing in inappropriate places ceases to be hysterical. :D

Wrong it never ceases to be hysterical..............and I am 108 so fook you:D

• Advertisement

Someone please post something funny and ridiculous, this is getting a bit much with the politically correctness

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement