Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the most disgusting/perverted thing your mates told you they have done?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Evie90

krudler wrote: »
    its scary to me how many people are in their late 20s and never been tested. as if its something to be ashamed you, you pee in a cup, give blood, and thats it. your gp can even do it for you. no condoms= no sexy time, thems the rules for me.

Graphic std talks in school too ? I think it's more fear than shame, people get fed full of bull about how painful the tests are or that you have to lie there half naked for an hour, and the sad part is that this c*ap is clearly spouted off by people who have never been for one.

No, not cankers.

Here. :D

Canker/chancre...tomato/tomAto....that site is a bit misleading!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3225424/?tool=pubmed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭LimGal

Sardonicat wrote: »
    You said a few days later she got cold sores round her mouth.

If someone with syphilis has got sores around their mouth and nose it means they have been infected for a very long time. It was common to see children with sores like this in victorian times as syphilis was so rife many were born with it to infected mothers. These sore look nothing like cold sores. you are aware that if untreated it's fatal, aren't you?

Ah hence why I asked if it was 'bullsh*t,you decide?'
    But thanks anyways for the history lesson Dr.Phil!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Evie90 wrote: »
    Graphic std talks in school too ? I think it's more fear than shame, people get fed full of bull about how painful the tests are or that you have to lie there half naked for an hour, and the sad part is that this c*ap is clearly spouted off by people who have never been for one.

nope, went to a christian brothers school, our sex ed was non existant. a friend of an ex has slept with (she reckons) over 150 men and never uses condoms, I'd say at this rate she has so many std's they just cancel each other out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

LimGal wrote: »

Why so sarky? You actually learnt something today!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Dr. Phil is a psychologist. :pac:

We're not cutting you any breaks tonight are we...:D

Aquila wrote: »
    **** me this place is getting waaaay too serious for a Saturday night,so enjoy to all the scat fans out there!! :D:D:D

Thank you!For what started out as thread for a laugh seems to have got an awful lot of people wound up:rolleyes:

Dr. Phil is a psychologist. :pac:

We're not cutting you any breaks tonight are we...:D

Did you think it was a mistake when I said Dr.Phil when I was retorting to ye nutjobs:pac:

Thank you!For what started out as thread for a laugh seems to have got an awful lot of people wound up:rolleyes:

Describing awful things your friends have done to other people was never that funny a topic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Dr. Phil? Didn't know he was doing a show on common diseases in victorian children. Thought it was all pop psych he did.

Clearly your friends story is bull****. If you couldn't figure that out for yourself you are clearly in need of some lessons in sexual health.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

This thread makes my friends seem normal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

One of my mates last night was telling me(I was listening under duress) about his sexual exploits with some young wan that he pulled in a club recently.He proceeded to tell me that when he got back to hers and they started getting down to the nasty he asked her to rim him..........She agreed but when she went to perform the act she protested that there was a strong smell and taste of you know what so she refused to do it!

Now here is where it gets even weirder........he managed to coax her into cleaning his ah,ahem,'area', with a few baby wipes and then she dutifuly carried out the act!NASTY!!

So guys any stories about disgusting/perverted acts or deeds your mates have done(funny ones preferably)??!!

You Irish, you very very ****ing weird

Did you think it was a mistake when I said Dr.Phil when I was retorting to ye nutjobs:pac:

Ok so you were joking and you were calling the 'nutjob' a psychologist?

That doesn't work.

I'm too quick for you Limgal!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Don't understand why people on here are so uptight about this thread. It's a bit of harmless fun, it's not affecting you personally. If you don't like what you read, then don't read the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Well, you see a psychologist treats nutjobs. So, if you wanted to imply that I was a nutjob calling me a psychologist was not the way to do it.

Strange that you think people who know the difference between STI symptoms and how thay are contracted are nutjobs yet you hang out with a twisted bollox who purports to infect people with STIs for fun.

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Don't understand why people on here are so uptight about this thread. It's a bit of harmless fun, it's not affecting you personally. If you don't like what you read, then don't read the thread

Dufffman that's your opinion, we are also entitled to have an opinion, and I don't think laughing at degrading things done to others is harmless fun.

To be honest if this thread had been let run in AH without anyone thinking it was awful/ protesting, I'd be more concerned.

Dufffman that's your opinion, we are also entitled to have an opinion, and I don't think laughing at degrading things done to others is harmless fun under any context.

If you don't like it don't read it

You are taking the 'funny' thread off topic now.

That's not really the point of boards...

I could say if you don't like what I'm saying don't read it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

Dr Phil isnt a historian.
    Describing awful things your friends have done to other people was never that funny a topic.
    Bit of harmless fun? Whos to say the girl actually caught it from yer man?
    She could have rode a dirty fecker

In before me, this thread was funny until the humanity brigade got here :rolleyes::rolleyes:

After hours is for light hearted discussion. If your not happy with the thread report it.

booboo88 wrote: »

In before me, this thread was funny until the humanity brigade got here :rolleyes::rolleyes:

nah, it was lame and full of urban myths.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Not necessarily true........by the time you do a blood test with your gp and the sample gets to the apporiate lab to be tested,its too late....the sample is useless,past its sell by date.............true story,an actual gp confirmed it for me:eek:
    Where does your GP work? Malawi?? Pure tripe.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭starch4ser

call me their Mate

That's not really the point of boards...

I could say if you don't like what I'm saying don't read it.

I'm trying my best not too, but it just happens to be in a thread I want to read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

nah, it was lame and full of urban myths.:D

This is ah isn't it? ;)

checks road map :eek:

I see you're conveniently ignoring the part where he came in her lipbalm for the craic...remarks on that?

I'm glad I'm a humanitarian if it means I don't hang around with assholes like the OP's friends, and have an ounce of decency and compassion for other people.

I would probably have to say the last 200 posts disagree with you more or less but hey the guys and girls who think this thread is offensive......why dont ye fook off and leave the humorous comments(to people who find them humorous of course) to us and ye can go off and debate why ye have never actually lived in the real world or have or haven't had any experiences to contribute to this thread!FECKING LURKERS:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

This is ah isn't it? ;)

checks road map :eek:

:D

Yep, urban myths a-plenty :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement