Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

Down 1lb :) I am so fricking happy just 10lb to goal which I tought was impossible when I joined in August!! I had a big meal out on Saturday and drank loads but pointed every single pro point.. and it worked..

The biggest Loser Final tonight.. who are we shouting for? I like Sarah.. just wait till we see them they will be skinny minnies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ghartley

Taz1 wrote: »
    I got stuck in a bit of a rut like this recently, its soooo annoying isn't it! Especially when you're being good. What I did was I changed my diet a bit as in stopped having the same things for dinner, then I also made a more concious effort to drink more water, also changed my breakfast to a more filling and healthy option (from banana on toast to 2 weetabix), and then tried to exercise more. If you're already exercising more you should probably alter your form of exercise as your body may have gotten used to it.
    I hope this helps?

thanks i will give this a try and see does it restart my weight loss.Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

Hey all,

Quick question. I've been going to WW for the past 4 weeks but can't attend my meeeting this week.

Will I be charged twice next week?

I know some people in my class go every second week but I think I was charged twice before when I did WW years ago and missed a few consecutive classes.

You get charged extra for missing a class but its not the full amount of 2 classes. You also get 2 holiday days to use up every 6 months so you can use one of those.

Also if there is another one in your are at a different time on a different day you could try make that. You can go to any class at all in any week.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭*Hank Scorpio*

You get charged extra for missing a class but its not the full amount of 2 classes. You also get 2 holiday days to use up every 6 months so you can use one of those.

Also if there is another one in your are at a different time on a different day you could try make that. You can go to any class at all in any week.

So there's no way of going, say, every 2 weeks? I'm sure some of the members of my group only come every 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭marvilly

ali85 wrote: »
    marvilly wrote: »

I got it on the 4 star pizza website. http://www.fourstarpizza.ie/skinny-pizzas/ just click on the one you like and it has the nutritional info for each on that.... :)

Enjoy!!! :D

just brilliant to have a fast food option you can point exactly..Im heading straight to 4star for my guilt free Bank Holiday treat this weekend so:) thank you again:)

• Advertisement

So there's no way of going, say, every 2 weeks? I'm sure some of the members of my group only come every 2 weeks.

If you miss a week, you pay half so if you go every second week, the fortnight will cost you e15 instead of e20...I think!!:) you get 2 holiday weeks every 6 mths too...

There may be but Ive never heard of that - unless they are gold members. It may be something that has to be predecided and not just on a whim when you cant go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Hey all,

Quick question. I've been going to WW for the past 4 weeks but can't attend my meeeting this week.

Will I be charged twice next week?

I know some people in my class go every second week but I think I was charged twice before when I did WW years ago and missed a few consecutive classes.

Just to add to Tiny Penguin's post. If you miss one week, you pay €15 the following week. If you miss two weeks, you pay €20. So if you go this week and don't go next week, but go the week after, you pay €15 and so on.

They could just be paying the €15 twice a month rather than €40 a month if you get me...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

ck83 wrote: »
    At the start I "pulled a few big numbers" (spot the biggest loserism!)- but I think that's normal enough at the start of any weight loss programme! My average now is about 2.5 lb. I figure that I'm actually eating so much more healthily since I started ww, and since I usually use a few of my weeklies every day (therefore increasing my daily calorie intake). It shouldn't affect my milk supply. I also look at the size of my "little" bundle, and realise that there couldn't be much wrong with my supply!
    Having said all that, I've Never gotten the ww bfeeding leaflet. - I'd love a nosey through it! Must remind my leader at tomorrow's weigh in!

I got it at the start and nearly had a heat attack no way was I eating the extra 14 just felt it was to much I kinda just added on 2 extra and used my weeklies working fine so far and like you had no problems with supply and my little man is doing great as well :) well done and keep at it! so nice to have some one else doing WW and breastfeeding as well! :)
    Down 1lb :) I am so fricking happy just 10lb to goal which I tought was impossible when I joined in August!! I had a big meal out on Saturday and drank loads but pointed every single pro point.. and it worked..

The biggest Loser Final tonight.. who are we shouting for? I like Sarah.. just wait till we see them they will be skinny minnies :)

Well done :) Oh must remember to watch it! if the guy has lost all his weight he win wouldn't he ! how do they work it out! on % lost or weight lost in the time period!

Wow my legs are still feeling it after Zumba last night! we were worked hard and it was intense loved every minute of it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Boop22

Just had a massive dinner and all for only 9pp. 2 superquinn reduced fat sausages- they r gorgeous. 2 ww bread toasted, and half a small tin of beans :-) made a change to a normal dinner. Finished it off with a bowl of potato and leek soup for 2pp, absolutely stuffed:-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Was down 3 1/2 lbs this week!!:D Absolutely delighted! Got another silver seven so really happy. All that walking this week paid off. :)

Was down 3 1/2 lbs this week!!:D Absolutely delighted! Got another silver seven so really happy. All that walking this week paid off. :)
    That's brilliant west wing!! The silver 7s are brilliant :-)

Just had my WI and down 1.5. Am delighted and gonna up my exercise this week of I can. 1.5lbs til I'm in the 12s and am determined even with paddys weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Fungums

just had my first weight in this morning and am down (gulp) 9.5lbs! cant believe it, i know its my first week and i do have a lot to lose but still! feel like i could run a marathon !! :D anyways good luck everyone with WI this week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ali85

Fungums wrote: »
    just had my first weight in this morning and am down (gulp) 9.5lbs! cant believe it, i know its my first week and i do have a lot to lose but still! feel like i could run a marathon !! :D anyways good luck everyone with WI this week :)

OMG That is brilliant fungums!!!! that is just amazing!!!! fair play to ya!!!! :D

Just FYI the biggest loser final is on utv tonight but not on tv3 until tomorrow night

OMG thats the biggest loss i have ever heard in weight watchers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Fungums, that is fantastic!! congrats, delighted for you :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭BaileyPants

Delighted for you WW !! Amazeballs! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭BaileyPants

That is the most I've ever heard of in one week! Wow! That's some achievement :-)

• Advertisement

amazing!!!that's fantastic..wow!soooo well done:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

Well done, amazing first week loss well done :) brilliant!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭ck83

marvilly wrote: »
    ali85 wrote: »

just brilliant to have a fast food option you can point exactly..Im heading straight to 4star for my guilt free Bank Holiday treat this weekend so:) thank you again:)

dominos have some good options too.... the eating out guide has dominos in it, and the website also has the nutritional info- i can recommend the chicken strippers! for some reason though, the eat out guide is a bit unclear.. for eg... chicken strippers are listed as 12 pts, which they are, but garlic pizza bread is listed as 7- i checked this out, because it seemed too good to be true, and it's actually 7 for half of it, and it's the same with wedges, which are listed as 4- again, it's 4 for a half portion. not sure why they got the chicken right, and the rest of it wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 evadiva

Jeez Fungums that's an incredible weight loss. Fair play to you, you must be over the moon.

Well done to all those who have lost, for those who are unhappy with their wi, don't let it deter you.

Loving the scone recipe, haven't had a scone in Yonks, it will be such a nice treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭JudyD

Was thrilled this eve to find myself in the 14's for first time in 3years! Especially delighted after the hen party at the weekend. Only 2lbs to next silver seven - feeling very motivated now! :D

Well done West Wing, Tiny Penguin & Fungums - amazing losses! Well Done Guys!! Good luck to everyone else going for WI's over the next few days - fingers crossed for you.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Oh god, I'm nervous. I know I'm going to be at goal tonight, rationally. But I keep thinking that something is going to change that over the day. Urgh!

I'm being brought out for lunch today and I don't think I'll even be able to enjoy it. I'll be so much happier once I get to my class.

Wow that is incredible! I'd say it is so motivating to see results like that from all your hard work! Keep it up :D
    JudyD wrote: »
    Was thrilled this eve to find myself in the 14's for first time in 3years! Especially delighted after the hen party at the weekend. Only 2lbs to next silver seven - feeling very motivated now! :D

Well done West Wing, Tiny Penguin & Fungums - amazing losses! Well Done Guys!! Good luck to everyone else going for WI's over the next few days - fingers crossed for you.

That's brilliant, love dropping into a new stone bracket. I'm 1.5lbs away from getting into the 12's myself and am so determined for it this week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Morning everybody! Just WI here and I have 4 lbs lost!!:D Thats 2 stone now and the first time I've seen the 11's in YEARS! :):cool: Happy Camper!
    Good Luck all with your WI's for today and rest of the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭dammitj

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Oh god, I'm nervous. I know I'm going to be at goal tonight, rationally. But I keep thinking that something is going to change that over the day. Urgh!

I'm being brought out for lunch today and I don't think I'll even be able to enjoy it. I'll be so much happier once I get to my class.

Try to enjoy your lunch and congratulations! You must be so delighted!

I have had about half a stone to go to goal for about 6 months now, I just lost the motivation to really go for it I think.
    But I will get it this year!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ali85

twirlagig wrote: »
    Morning everybody! Just WI here and I have 4 lbs lost!!:D Thats 2 stone now and the first time I've seen the 11's in YEARS! :):cool: Happy Camper!
    Good Luck all with your WI's for today and rest of the week!

Ah brilliant Twirlagig!!!! That feeling of going into the next stone is just amazeballs!!! :D

Congrats hun!!!! :D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement