Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,351 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I have just tuned in now. Tonight's edition is truly one to watch IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Vincent described him as being the victim of a "campaign by the guards" to get him convicted for the crime.. Not exactly objective of him..

This will be interesting Vinnie is a good questioner. Will your man slip up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

woodoo wrote: »
    This will be interesting Vinnie is a good questioner. Will your man slip up?

Not sure.. I wouldnt mind seeing the RTE programs about the killing, to refresh myself about the case.. I actually dont think he did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

So who did kill Sophie Toscan du Plantier - or does it not matter anymore?

sophie.jpg

Therein lies the question, if he didn't do it, who did?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I don't know, but I don't believe Ian Bailey did it.

And there was a botched attempt by the Gardaí to frame him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,351 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Ivan Yates and Richard Curran to host the programme for 10 days as Vinny Bowne is going on his holidays.

How much money has this/will this end up costing the taxpayer? Supreme court isn't cheap and he is suing us the taxpayer for compensation for false arrest. So who f*cked up so badly that all this cash has to be spent?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,135 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Ivan Yates and Richard Curran to host the programme for 10 days as Vinny Bowne is going on his holidays.

:mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I don't think Ian Bailey is guilty of the killing. The gardai fcuked up here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

vicwatson wrote: »
    How much money has this/will this end up costing the taxpayer? Supreme court isn't cheap and he is suing us the taxpayer for compensation for false arrest. So who f*cked up so badly that all this cash has to be spent?

Ah now you're looking for accountability ... this is Ireland sure we don't do accountability :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭InisMor

I'm watching this show for the first time and Jebus - Vincent Brown cannot complete a friggin' sentence. Does he always meander and lose the train of thought like that?

InisMor wrote: »
    I'm watching this show for the first time and Jebus - Vincent Brown cannot complete a friggin' sentence. Does he always meander and lose the train of thought like that?

VB is very good imo, he is not afraid to say what he thinks.

hondasam wrote: »
    I don't think Ian Bailey is guilty of the killing. The gardai fcuked up here.

I think he is as guilty as hell and the Gardai f*cked up big time.

This is compelling stuff. Great coup for Vincent.

He certainly does - keeps us on the edge y'know ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

VB is very good imo, he is not afraid to say what he thinks...........

..........eventually! :D

I think it's running over old ground

sophie.jpg

Of course it does!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

So this guy was arrested for murder because he made a joke.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I dont think he done it. Fecking redneck guards.

• Advertisement

If he is innocent then a lot of time was wasted trying to frame him, he will get a lot of money out of this. You would wonder why the gardai set out to pin it on him.

VB is carrying out this interview as if Ian Bailey had been tried for murder and has just got off. Bizarre line of interviewing, way too soft

He certainly does - keeps us on the edge y'know ;)

He is very annoying - even in the interview he is completely unprepared. He is very unsuited to television. How has he kept this job? I don't want to watch people on TV who talk like I would on TV. :)

You would wonder why the gardai set out to pin it on him.

If the French hadnt sought the extradition, most of the Garda illegal behaviour would never have been brought to light.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

I dont think he done it. Fecking redneck guards.

You know there watching you!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

He is very annoying - even in the interview he is completely unprepared. He is very unsuited to television. How has he kept this job? I don't want to watch people on TV who talk like I would on TV. :)

Good for you, but lots of people (who have watched the show more than once) like it.

Ian Bailey has talked himself into believing he didn't do it I think, he knew the Gardai messed up so was well prepared for what was to be fired at him. You can tell by his body language, always could

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

VB is carrying out this interview as if Ian Bailey had been tried for murder and has just got off. Bizarre line of interviewing, way too soft

I get the feeling they know one another.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,135 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

The man has been accused of murdering someone for 15 years and it's only now sinking in that he was innocent all along. How could he not give a soft interview?

• Advertisement

Remote control?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement