Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Effect 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Mr E wrote: »
    I've been informed that the ending to this game has been leaked online

Disaster.....turns off interne....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,518 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Venom wrote: »
    Complete bollocks about getting store credit tho as what use is it if the customer has nothing to spend it on :rolleyes:

You are be entitled to a full refund no matter what they say.

Does anyone know if a group can claim through the small claims court rather than individually, might not matter as by the time anything got done Game would be gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Where on the high street can I get the n7 version of this now?

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

I'm going go out on a limb here and say that in the end, the good guys win!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,324 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Azza wrote: »

Banned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Seph503

Amazon, Play and ShopTo now have the N7 Edition for Pre-order.

Get it while it's hot.

Cancelled my GAME one to save them time and got one from Play! Woohoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

cloud493 wrote: »
    Where on the high street can I get the n7 version of this now?

Gamestop, it's €89.99 though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Gamestop, it's €89.99 though.

€64.97 on the pc though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Kiith wrote: »
    €64.97 on the pc though :D

True, even though I have a PC more than able for anything on the market I just can't play ME on a PC. Anything 3rd person on the PC I can't play, it's a mental hangup I can't get round. M&K control with 3rd person,the thoughts send shivers done my spine.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

*wink wink*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,276 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

*wink wink*
    *nudge nudge* Say no more, say no more!

darwin%205.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Mr E wrote: »
    the ending to this game has been leaked online.

Hitler dies in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Dermighty wrote: »
    Hitler dies in the end.

NO,NO Dermighty its Sniper Elite with the DLC mission to assassinate Hitler. Seriously though GAME are proper fúcked now clearly the guy making the decisions hasn't a clue, what would happen if they couldn't get to sell any EA games all year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Probably, but I'd really like it if they included an ending where you simply didn't do enough and the Reapers destroy the galaxy.

Even better, I'd love it if there was an option where you can decide to let them!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

It's probably best if we don't speculate on the endings either. I'm sure we would end up guessing near to what the actual one may be

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Probably, but I'd really like it if they included an ending where you simply didn't do enough and the Reapers destroy the galaxy.

Even better, I'd love it if there was an option where you can decide to let them!

ME2
    If they put in an option where you could die in the end of ME2 along with all your team I'm sure the bad ending of ME3 will be the Reapers fúcking **** up on a biblical level.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,276 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

GTR63 wrote: »
    NO,NO Dermighty its Sniper Elite with the DLC mission to assassinate Hitler. Seriously though GAME are proper fúcked now clearly the guy making the decisions hasn't a clue, what would happen if they couldn't get to sell any EA games all year.
    More likely don't have the money to pay for the games upfront; hence can't take them in to sell them...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,618 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ooooooo a 'spoiler free' video look at the Normandy in ME 3. Even tho I don't want to, I think I will have to have a look

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/337766/features/mass-effect-3-inside-the-new-normandy/

Best addition to ME3...
    Automatic Fish Feeder for the Captains Cabin
    :pac:

(not in anyway story, plot, character or really anything related :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

like xcom. Fail in your job and the human race dies out. I remember the first time that screen popped...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Best addition to ME3...
    Automatic Fish Feeder for the Captains Cabin
    :pac:

(not in anyway story, plot, character or really anything related :P)

they had that. Just chat kelly up a bit and she will feed your fish when youre gone.

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    they had that. Just chat kelly up a bit and she will feed your fish when youre gone.

What? Bah, didn't realise this. Never bothered chatting up Kelly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/17210489
    Mass Effect 3 will not be stocked at Game stores across the UK, the high street chain has announced.

The Electronic Arts (EA) title is released at the end of next week.

Game has apologised to customers on its Facebook page but does not give a reason for not being able to supply Mass Effect 3.

"We're contacting you with news that, unfortunately we are not in a position to supply you with your copy of Mass Effect 3," said a statement.

"As dedicated gamers, we know how disappointing this will be for you, and we apologise sincerely for the inconvenience that this will cause."

We're contacting you with news that, unfortunately we are not in a position to supply you with your copy of Mass Effect 3

The high street chain has refused to comment on reports that other EA games could be affected from next month.

Wow, GAME must be really f*cked.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

This says a lot. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Otacon wrote: »
    The high street chain has refused to comment on reports that other EA games could be affected from next month.

Looks like it going to effect all EA titles;

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-02-29-revealed-games-memo-to-staff-on-mass-effect-3-cancellation

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Share Price for The Game Group PLC.

Note the time of the drop, oh dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

she is a flirty little slag. If Miranda ever found out Id be in big trouble. Cant help myself though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Estelindis

My collector's edition pre-order with Gamestation was just cancelled. Have re-ordered with Amazon (who I would have chosen in the first place if I had the choice, but Game had an exclusivity deal). Hopefully there won't be any more problems!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

What was the reasoning behind this decision? its very vague
    we have taken the very difficult decision to not stock EA's March releases, including Mass Effect 3.

Seems to me that decision is gonna cost them a bucketload of cash and turn people away from their stores in favour of somewere that WILL stock ME3, or even dare i say it.. Origin!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I'm wondering what EA's part is in all this, GAME making the decision to not stock some of the biggest games of the year, from the biggest publisher I imagine was not taken lightly, given their situation at present.

I'm sure we'll find out soon what was so horrible about EA's terms.

I've seen on various sites that they are not refunding pre orders in cash but as store credit, they deserve to go down the toilet if that's true.

Advertisement