Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madonna - Aviva Stadium 24th July

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kkdub

Same here....if anyone is feeling generous with a presale code to buy 2 tickets with would reallly really appreciate it. Otherwise its trying to flick between work and the TM site on Friday morning :((

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭brokenice

got my tickets! woohoo! let;s hope it doesn't rain!

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭musicmania

brokenice wrote: »
    got my tickets! woohoo! let;s hope it doesn't rain!

Yeah is it really too much to ask for no rain in Ireland in July??? It is supposed to be summer. I'd appreciate no rain for Madonna or Bruce Springsteen concerts this year as have experienced getting soaked to the skin seeing both of them live before!

Remember Slane people? We were soaked in the queue before we even got into the venue and then the delay as they tried to dry the stage before Madge came on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭brokenice

musicmania wrote: »
    Yeah is it really too much to ask for no rain in Ireland in July??? It is supposed to be summer. I'd appreciate no rain for Madonna or Bruce Springsteen concerts this year as have experienced getting soaked to the skin seeing both of them live before!

Remember Slane people? We were soaked in the queue before we even got into the venue and then the delay as they tried to dry the stage before Madge came on!!

...and a stompin' version of hung up!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mumm_ra

Still looking for a pre sale tic if anyone can oblige - will be in the air Friday morning so would love to organise 2 tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Anniebell

I have a code which hasn't been used yet so 4 tickets can be bought with it.

First to PM me gets it & can pass it on if they only buy two tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 BigFatBass

Anniebell wrote: »

PMed there! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Anniebell

BigFatBass wrote: »
    Anniebell wrote: »

PMed there! :)

Replied. Hope you get the tickets you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭dessierb

Also looking for a code if anyone has one spare - would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublinwon

Gold circle for me and the Missus thanks to kind presale poster can't wait . We saw her in wembley years ago it's gonna be amazing. Can not wait the queen of pop is coming . Hope everybody gets tickets people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mumm_ra

Missed them again - still need 2 if any around pls pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Oh as far as I'm aware usually if ur a fan of MCD on Facebook u get code for pre sale for most gigs and MCD pre sale is tommorow

I'm mystified as to how I got my e-mail because I looked up MCD on Facebook but I never "Liked" it :confused:

Maybe those who haven't managed to get a code yet could look up MCD on Facebook, and check to the right of the page to see which of their Facebook friends "likes" MCD - then ask them if they got the e-mail with the code!

Just a thought, and hope it works!

kelle wrote: »
    I'm mystified as to how I got my e-mail because I looked up MCD on Facebook but I never "Liked" it :confused:

Maybe those who haven't managed to get a code yet could look up MCD on Facebook, and check to the right of the page to see which of their Facebook friends "likes" MCD - then ask them if they got the e-mail with the code!

Just a thought, and hope it works!

The presale is nothing to do with their FB page. Are you subscribed to MCD emails? That is how I got mine. Also they could just have picked people from Ticketmaster history who have booked a lot of concert tickets and I defo belong in that group ;)

The only concerts I've booked with TM have been Take That and Tom Petty - maybe it's from one of those I got lucky, otherwise it's been heaps off GAA and NFL tickets for my significant other!

I laugh when I get TM alerts about GAA games I may wish to attend, when I would rather watch paint dry!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

If anybody has a code so I can get 2 tickets, it would be much appreciated.
    Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nathy82

Hi guys, please if someone has an extra code for 4 tickets, I would highly appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Lynder

Two codes with two tickets on each left if anyone wants them?

Only an hour or so left to use them btw!

Ok guys - have to go offline. The following two codes have 2 tickets bought already on each, so there should be 2 left. Codes are:

D8GLD8FF

or

AB5JHKC7

Link to buy the tickets is:

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004847927E573C?did=elaserpdcm

Presale ends at 3pm today. Good luck to whoever gets them first!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Thanks to Lynder for a code for 2.

• Advertisement

No probs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nathy82

lynder! you are such a nice person! unfortunately I could not get the codes on time (my fault) but I love these random acts of kindness :)

I live to give ;o)

Oh and it was Anniebelle who kindly gave me a code for 4 and having used 2 I just passed on the extra!

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭desolate sun

Yay! Got my tickets! They're on the south stand on the upper level.
    I've only been to the Aviva for soccer matches and was on the lower levels all the time. I was hoping the upper level was the middle one (thought the upper might have been high upper or something :P) 'cos the middle looks like the best spot. But no, that's the premium!

Anyway if I don't fall off the level it should be a good time. :)

PS You can check this website to see your view (Looks like mine is pretty high up! Oh well!)
    http://www.seatpic.com/venue/184/aviva-stadium-dublin-ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 36 maccy

Gold standing woo!!

Yay! Got my tickets! They're on the south stand on the upper level.
    I've only been to the Aviva for soccer matches and was on the lower levels all the time. I was hoping the upper level was the middle one (thought the upper might have been high upper or something :P) 'cos the middle looks like the best spot. But no, that's the premium!

Anyway if I don't fall off the level it should be a good time. :)

PS You can check this website to see your view (Looks like mine is pretty high up! Oh well!)
    http://www.seatpic.com/venue/184/aviva-stadium-dublin-ireland[/QUOTE]

There was a warning on Ticketmaster that the upper level seats are very high so hope you don't have vertigo or are afraid of heights!

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭desolate sun

musicmania wrote: »
    There was a warning on Ticketmaster that the upper level seats are very high so hope you don't have vertigo or are afraid of heights!

I was always fine with heights until I climbed the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona a few years ago. That building freaked me out - I couldnt wait to get back on solid ground. So I have been a bit freaked by heights since then, but I should be OK! If it's like the Gods in the O2 then I'll be freaked out for the first 10 mins and then I'll get used to it!! :D

I have an awful fear of heights, but I was fine on the upper stand for Take That!

Desolate Sun, I visited that same place last Summer and I didn't even contemplate climbing it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Will hotels near the Aviva sell out pretty soon?

I need my wages at the end of the month before I can book anything.

Advertisement