Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madonna - Aviva Stadium 24th July

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭CiaranK

I ended up getting a presale code for being a 'Loyal MCD customer' I'm not gonna use it so if anyone wants send me a PM :) Can only be used once.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

PM Sent!

*crosses fingers*

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭CiaranK

Code gone to Kmurph :)

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

Yay! Thanks CiaranK.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭ladyjuicy08

I got golden circle tix today €112.10 with bookin fee etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

I got golden circle tix today €112.10 with bookin fee etc

What do you need to order golden circle tix?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublinwon

Congrats well done hope I do as well on Friday. Can't wait for gig hope it does well.thanks guys for offer of pre sale code sorry I was too slow in replying raging missed out

What do you need to order golden circle tix?

I signed up for the icon pass so was able buy presale today didn't wanna take the chance on Friday of golden circle being gone

I signed up for the icon pass so was able buy presale today didn't wanna take the chance on Friday of golden circle being gone

Thanks how much does it cost to sign up for an icon pass?

Thanks how much does it cost to sign up for an icon pass?

€17 and u gt free gift of tour laminate or poster plus u cn buy 4pre sale tickets

• Advertisement

€17 and u gt free gift of tour laminate or poster plus u cn buy 4pre sale tickets

Cheers are the golden circle seats much better?

Cheers are the golden circle seats much better?

Golden circle is like the pit in front of the stage but it's standing

Golden circle is like the pit in front of the stage but it's standing

That would be cool, i'd probably be the only guy there though.

Oh as far as I'm aware usually if ur a fan of MCD on Facebook u get code for pre sale for most gigs and MCD pre sale is tommorow

That would be cool, i'd probably be the only guy there though.

Doubt it I seen Madonna at Slane and say half the GEORGE was at it :)

Oh as far as I'm aware usually if ur a fan of MCD on Facebook u get code for pre sale for most gigs and MCD pre sale is tommorow

So you can get the golden circle tickets without paying the 17 euro?

So you can get the golden circle tickets without paying the 17 euro?

Yeah they usually have some MCD and normal sales but it's a chance ur taking cos they sell real quick as there is a limited amount that why I got icon pass as knew be easier to get them as I lost out 1st round on westlife but luckily got them for the 2nd date

Yeah they usually have some MCD and normal sales but it's a chance ur taking cos they sell real quick as there is a limited amount that why I got icon pass as knew be easier to get them as I lost out 1st round on westlife but luckily got them for the 2nd date

Thanks ladyjuicy08 will see you in the pit.

Thanks ladyjuicy08 will see you in the pit.

Good luck hope u get them!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Will she sell out?
    Have to get the OH tickets but won't be out from a meeting on Friday till 11am :(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Dublinwon wrote: »
    Congrats well done hope I do as well on Friday. Can't wait for gig hope it does well.thanks guys for offer of pre sale code sorry I was too slow in replying raging missed out

I got emailed a mcd presale code, i don't need it, pm if you still need one.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Will she sell out?
    Have to get the OH tickets but won't be out from a meeting on Friday till 11am :(.

Hard to say ... Reckon standing go pretty fast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

She played in Slane back in 2004, and tickets were slow enough to sell then.

But maybe she wasn't suited to Slane!

Pardon my ignorance, but I want to go to her concert and I got emailed a code by MCD too for presale tickets. Do I just book the tickets at 10 am tomorrow as I normally would? And what's all this about "golden circle" :confused:

kelle wrote: »
    She played in Slane back in 2004, and tickets were slow enough to sell then.

But maybe she wasn't suited to Slane!

Pardon my ignorance, but I want to go to her concert and I got emailed a code by MCD too for presale tickets. Do I just book the tickets at 10 am tomorrow as I normally would? And what's all this about "golden circle" :confused:

U go onto ticket master at whatever time they are on sale u will be asked enter the MCD code Golden circle are tickets for the pit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Thanks Lady08, I'm determined to get these tickets (along with my reluctant hubby - but it's payback for going with him to Tom Petty!) - I studied a map of the stadium and I HOPE to get lower stand tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Saw her at the Millennium Stadium Cardiff during Sticky and Sweet Tour 2008. Paid £100 for ticket, very disappointed.

She came on around 9.40, finished up around 11.20, thin watery voice, acoustics dreadful, visuals at a minimum, just a couple of large video screens (unlike say a Kylie gig, irrespective of what one might think of her).

Madge is really frustrating as an artist. She's kept her **** together unlike so many of her contemporaries as we've sadly seen over the last year or two, and she looks amazing, but I really wish she'd develop her sound. She has the money, the time and the talent to do something great but simply doesn't bother her arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Seoda1

I got my 2 tickets today! Gold circle and all!! IRFU 10 year ticket holder! Nice one!!

I got emailed a mcd presale code, i don't need it, pm if you still need one.

I'll take it if Dublinwon doesn't want it please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

I'll take it if Dublinwon doesn't want it please.

Have a spare if you want it?? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

kelle wrote: »
    It's payback for going with him to Tom Petty!

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Tom Petty will be a killer gig. :)

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

Advertisement