Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madonna - Aviva Stadium 24th July

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublinwon

Will hotels near the Aviva sell out pretty soon?

I need my wages at the end of the month before I can book anything.
    I'd say try book soon enough. Anybody know how well / bad this is selling ? Surprised heard nothing about sales

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Dublinwon wrote: »
    I'd say try book soon enough. Anybody know how well / bad this is selling ? Surprised heard nothing about sales

All the cheaper tickets appear to be gone, but the more expensive seating is still available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Anybody know how well / bad this is selling ? Surprised heard nothing about sales

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/credit-crisis-hits-madonna-ticket-sales-3023871.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

kelle wrote: »

If she sells out at the prices she's charging over here i'll be impressed.

Seemingly gold circle and cheapest tickets all sold out so mid priced tickets left. Not bad I suppose she will shift few more with album release next month

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

Will be bringing kids so circle a must for me also - guess I'll just have to wait and see if Ebay appears fruitful closer to the date.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Will be bringing kids so circle a must for me also - guess I'll just have to wait and see if Ebay appears fruitful closer to the date.

Would you no be better getting seating tickets? Since you will get seriously ripped off for circle tickets on ebay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 irishpun

any good Samaritan willing to share a presale code for the madonna gig? the MCD code seems to work for zurich as well, where madonna is scheduled to perform later this year... many thanks...

Anybody hear David guetta or Martin solveig doing dj set beforehand. I know she doesn't usually have any support act just varied dance music etc

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭brokenice

the album is pretty good, apart from the 2 really bad singles they released...on purpose apparently!....anyhow, gonna make for a big rave up concert i think! :pac:

• Advertisement

Mdna is incredible. It really is a return to form after hard candy. Her best since ray of light in my opinion. It's sound is just really out there and yet lyrics are gladly back to being personal again

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

The Madonna dance party keeps getting bigger. Following their appearance at the Bridgestone Super Bowl halftime show, LMFAO is taking their party rock anthems on the road and will join the line-up when Madonna performs for one night only at London’s Hyde Park. Also just confirmed, special guest Martin Solveig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Got the tickets in the post today!

Wa hoo I'll check post now too. Can't wait

Alesso has been officially announced as support for this gig. Seemingly he is remixer of keanes latest and titanium by guetta?!

Anybody received directions for this concert?got email saying only enter by Gate k for gold circle . Bit early for routes to aviva no ??

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭MrLaurel

Will hotels near the Aviva sell out pretty soon?

I need my wages at the end of the month before I can book anything.

Yeah, they always sell out first but plenty of hotels within a 30 minute walk anyway. But its part of the fun being in the Aviva for a gig and having a few pints heading back to the hotel. The hotel bars near the stadium are always jammers and uncomfortabler before and after a gig so not the end of the world if your a little bit down the road

Couldn't resist and looked at few rehearsal vids. Looks amazing. The lighting effects unreal. Big night tomorrow opening night hope it goes well

Hey guys just got email saying gold circle enter by bath ave only. Anybody know of decent pubs around avivA for few pre gig pints?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭M three

Hi, looking to swap two madonna, Aviva Stadium, July 24th tickets for 2 snow patrol/FATM tickets Phoenix Park July 8th

PM if interested please

i reckon after the gig we should just throw on the greatest hits over the pa and get some bottles! madgefest 2012....she'd probably come on down for a cheeky guinness!

brokenice wrote: »
    i reckon after the gig we should just throw on the greatest hits over the pa and get some bottles! madgefest 2012....she'd probably come on down for a cheeky guinness!

Ha yeah. Heard a glass of Guinness is her tipple that would actually be cool! Anyway can't wait for this gig. I know it's mdna heavy set list but don't care cos I love her latest album think its her best in years

For all the haters out there get joe duffys liveline number at the ready. Madonna appears onstage generally around 10 pm this tour so you can have your " missed me bus how dare she be late" lines ready. Just saying guys, ESP the fans she has habit of wanting to start at the 2140 mark. Something about full effect of screens , lights etc. though don't think there would be any need in this country with the **** weather and darkness. Nearly time to change back to winter time now too so clocks going back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

For all the haters out there get joe duffys liveline number at the ready. Madonna appears onstage generally around 10 pm this tour so you can have your " missed me bus how dare she be late" lines ready. Just saying guys, ESP the fans she has habit of wanting to start at the 2140 mark. Something about full effect of screens , lights etc. though don't think there would be any need in this country with the **** weather and darkness. Nearly time to change back to winter time now too so clocks going back

it'll be a pretty short concert if she appears at 10pm as aviva stadium has a curfew of 11pm where no concerts can take place after that time I believe!

it'll be a pretty short concert if she appears at 10pm as aviva stadium has a curfew of 11pm where no concerts can take place after that time I believe![/Quo

I didn't know there was curfews at aviva. That's interesting. As she's always a 2 hour show that would be short ha! Presume they'll have to come up with some arrangement with madonnas camp so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,010 ✭✭✭bren2001

it'll be a pretty short concert if she appears at 10pm as aviva stadium has a curfew of 11pm where no concerts can take place after that time I believe![/Quo

I didn't know there was curfews at aviva. That's interesting. As she's always a 2 hour show that would be short ha! Presume they'll have to come up with some arrangement with madonnas camp so.

All concerts hosted in the city have to be finished by 11, thats when her license will end. Dublin City Council wont come to any arrangement, either Madonna will come on stage at 9 and do 2 hours or she will come on stage at 10 and do 2 hours and get fined a ridiculous amount of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭SteM

Sure they have to, there's residential housing all around Lansdowne and Croker. That's the problem with having a stadium right in the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭flat out !!

My girlfriend got us tickets for that Maradona gig in the avia july 24th. Love that argentine legend guy. Never thought i'd see him play football again tho. Cant wait.!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Hey guys just got email saying gold circle enter by bath ave only. Anybody know of decent pubs around avivA for few pre gig pints?
    Beggars Bush or Slattreys maybe.

Advertisement