Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Madonna - Aviva Stadium 24th July

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭0e1

What do people usually wear if they are going to a concert in aviva and standing on the pitch? Will it be covered over or will it be mucky and I need wellies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

0e1 wrote: »
    What do people usually wear if they are going to a concert in aviva and standing on the pitch? Will it be covered over or will it be mucky and I need wellies

the pitch in the Aviva will be covered, more so to protect the turf than keep your shoes clean;)
    No need for wellies.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Dublinwon

Yeah at madonna the pitch was covered with like a white canvas thingy so no not mucky , however it was a monsoon that night so you were more paddling in water than mud sliding . The joys of weather in Ireland in July , I think this year you'll be fine this summer is shaping up to be best since 95. Enjoy whatever gig you going to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Dublinwon wrote: »
    ... I think this year you'll be fine this summer is
    shaping up to be best since 95. Enjoy whatever gig you going to.

ah, you've just jinxed it now!

Advertisement