Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madonna - Aviva Stadium 24th July

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Have a spare if you want it?? :)

Gave it to larko.Sorry. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Got 2 tickets - yayyyy!

Can't believe it was so easy - i thought the system would crash. And it's on block 103, so I'll have a great view! After seeing dots at Take That, and will be the same at Tom Petty - I'm so elated!

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭musicmania

Just booked my Golden Circle tickets using the MCD presale :)
    BTW also going to Tom Petty, kelle ;)

kelle wrote: »
    Got 2 tickets - yayyyy!

Can't believe it was so easy - i thought the system would crash. And it's on block 103, so I'll have a great view! After seeing dots at Take That, and will be the same at Tom Petty - I'm so elated!

Was at both nights for Take That!!!Was some weekend!!!

Definitely better the closer you are!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭musicmania

Definitely the closer the better!! Madge was a dot when I saw her in Slane!

• Advertisement

Was at both nights for Take That!!!Was some weekend!!!

Definitely better the closer you are!!! :D
    Take That was excellent, those lads sure know how to entertain!

I'll be in Block 103, so I hope I'll have a great view of the stage.

musicmania wrote: »
    Just booked my Golden Circle tickets using the MCD presale :)
    BTW also going to Tom Petty, kelle ;)

Great minds, Musicmania :D

Take That was excellent, those lads sure know how to entertain!

I'll be in Block 103, so I hope I'll have a great view of the stage.

They sure do.Really were fantastic!

Am in the Golden Circle. :)

Have bad memories of last time at the Aviva with The Script.Had Golden Circle but wasn't left in as they let in too many with normal pitch tickets.Ruined my night.

I won't let it happen this time! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 crazyjulien88

hey guys, any chance to get a MCD presale code? im on newsletter list but didnt get anything :(
    thanks

Am in the Golden Circle. :)

Have bad memories of last time at the Aviva with The Script.Had Golden Circle but wasn't left in as they let in too many with normal pitch tickets.Ruined my night.

I won't let it happen this time! :D

That was lousy - I can't understand how those without GC tickets get in! Will you have to get there really early to guarantee your place?

• Advertisement

That was lousy - I can't understand how those without GC tickets get in! Will you have to get there really early to guarantee your place?

I probably will as dont wanna risk having that happen again.Was threatened with being thrown out even though they admitted I was in the right.It was awful.I left early over it as it ruined it for me.

MCD gave me an official apology in all and admitted I was treated horribly and offered 2 tickets to a concert of my choice.Have picked bout 10 and they couldnt give me any for any of them as they were all soldout even though more came on sale closer to the date of concert. :( So will hopefully see something I like that's coming up. :D

I probably will as dont wanna risk having that happen again.Was threatened with being thrown out even though they admitted I was in the right.It was awful.I left early over it as it ruined it for me.

MCD gave me an official apology in all and admitted I was treated horribly and offered 2 tickets to a concert of my choice.Have picked bout 10 and they couldnt give me any for any of them as they were all soldout even though more came on sale closer to the date of concert. :( So will hopefully see something I like that's coming up. :D

That's awful - you should have got a refund! The offer they made you is just to fob you off!

That's awful - you should have got a refund! The offer they made you is just to fob you off!

They said they couldn't hence why they offered 2 tickets.I'll probably have to pick something that doesn't sellout.

Any concerts worth going to see sell out!

Any concerts worth going to see sell out!

That's exactly what I said to them.

Asked for this concert but can only have tickets to concerts that MCD run by themselves and not in conjunction with anyone else like LiveNation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 laughingpam

Hi would anyone have a spare pre sale code for madonna please im trying to organise surprise for my bro fortieth be disappointed if didnt get tix??? Im on the mcd newsletter and facebook didnt get a cod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 5Lighters

Hi, I'm in a similar situation regarding a surprise present for my wife, and was wondering if anyone has a spare pre sale code they aren't using, I'd be very grateful, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 BigFatBass

Anyone have a pass I could use?! I realllllly wanna get some!! THANKS! :D

Those of you that got codes are allowed 4 tickets from using that code. So if you only bought 2, you can use the code again to buy 2 more! I've tried and succeeded (didn't finalise it!). So if you've already used the code to buy 2 tickets you can use it again to buy up to 2 more, or pass it on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 laughingpam

Oh thats really helpful thanx hopefully someone will b able to pass a code on love to get tix will b best gig of the year love to go

• Advertisement

I've offered it to one poster, I'm waiting for him (or her) to get back to me - if I don't hear within an hour I'll offer it again.

PM me in about an hour, if this poster hasn't got back to me I'll offer it to the first person!

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭ladyjuicy08

Anyone dressing up I did for Slane great Craic ...

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Have an mcd code if anyone wants

Have an mcd code if anyone wants

me please!

Anyone dressing up I did for Slane great Craic ...

I'd LOVE to, but my husband is embarrassed enough to be going to a Madonna concert - he'll be mortified if I do!

When we went to Kylie years ago, he bumped into his work colleague - both gave warnings to each other not to reveal where they met!

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

5Lighters wrote: »
    me please!

Sent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭tmh106

Looking for a pre-sale code if anyone has one please. Thanks.

Jim.

No longer looking, 2 tickets purchased. Thanks to all who helped me. Jim

Sent :D

your a star :)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭niq

If anybody's feeling extra nice, a presale code would be well appreciated! :D
    Pretty please? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 crazyjulien88

still desperately looking for presale code...just need to get 2 tickets... PLEEEEEASE :D

Advertisement