Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Was never really 1 for the inbetweeners meself.
    I've gotten into it, quite funny and sooooo cringey! My sisters are obsessed!

I found thee missing part of my hair dryer :D

Morning all :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Howye Pemb!

Not gonna tell us where ya found the nozzle no? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

:pac:

Howye Pemb!

Not gonna tell us where ya found the nozzle no? :p
    In my laundry basket! Normal enough :p

• Administrators Posts: 53,505 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Pembily wrote: »
    In my laundry basket! Normal enough :p

Ha ha ha ha

Morning all!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning all..

I am totally feeling the love Daisies, thanks!

Someone pass coffee :eek:

Morning TP!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Morning Folks. Going for a 8K run at lunch, not looking forward to it today, looks kinda chilly and I'm tired.

Morning Folks. Going for a 8K run at lunch, not looking forward to it today, looks kinda chilly and I'm tired.

Good luck with it!

I really wanna go for a cycle :( Stoopid arm!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Pembily wrote: »
    I am totally feeling the love Daisies, thanks!

I'll just remind you of your reaction yesterday about my pain in applying my make up!

1st patient was a girl in my class in school who I haven't seen since I left school. Strange.

@podgemonster. Wanted to go for a run before work this morning but in my dozy state when my alarm went off I turned it off and fell back asleep until 9!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,768 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

awec wrote: »
    Do optometrists get called "Doctor"?

Nah, they get called "Specsavers"...
    (Looks as Daisies)
    "We didn't start the flame war..."

Do optometrists get called "Doctor"?
    Nope because we're not actually doctors (we haven't done a medicine degree)
    Panthro wrote: »
    Nah, they get called "Specsavers"...
    (Looks as Daisies)

Glares at Panthro!

BUT, I did just have a phone interview for the local paper where I will be called the "head optometrist". lol, I'm the only optometrist in our clinic!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,768 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Daisies wrote: »
    Nope because we're not actually doctors (we haven't done a medicine degree)

Glares at Panthro!

BUT, I did just have a phone interview for the local paper where I will be called the "head optometrist". lol, I'm the only optometrist in our clinic!

Which makes you the head by default..yay!
    Tuam Herald? Galway Independant? Advertiser?!
    Actually, is this you here?...Linky to story

Advertiser of course!

Damn foiled, how did you find out it was me? Now I'll have to ditch my 19th century Claddagh nun's outfit :(

Panthro wrote: »
    Which makes you the head by default..yay!
    Tuam Herald? Galway Independant? Advertiser?!
    Actually, is this you here?...Linky to story

P you are so bold :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Daisies wrote: »
    Wanted to go for a run before work this morning but in my dozy state when my alarm went off I turned it off and fell back asleep until 9!

Damn Snooze button, best/worst ever invention! As Head Optometrist you should be in early to keep the optometrist minions in check. I definetly would not be motivated to go before work, the main factor being I'd have to go to bed early.

Damn Snooze button, best/worst ever invention! As Head Optometrist you should be in early to keep the optometrist minions in check. I definetly would not be motivated to go before work, the main factor being I'd have to go to bed early.

If I pressed the snooze button it wouldn't be too bad but I press the off button.

Note to self: recruit some optometrist minions!

It's nearly Friday and nearly pay day and nearly beeeeeers :D:D:D

I may be a lil hyper!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

one more week to pay day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Well the car part is going to set me back €450 there goes my plan to go to London for a day shopping and blowing my bonus :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

PaulieC wrote: »
    Well the car part is going to set me back €450 there goes my plan to go to London for a day shopping and blowing my bonus :(
    Jaysus. Could you get the part from a breakers?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Sauve wrote: »
    Jaysus. Could you get the part from a breakers?
    Don't really know anyone in Cork who could source one and the car won't move without the part - got it towed to a place nearby and they have to put in a new part - the price is the same as I was quoted in another garage so I don't feel ripped off, just annoyed that I can't spend it on something more enjoyable

Still first world problems I suppose - and I do love driving my automobile I suppose :)

What did you get awec?

Nokia Lumia 800, the new Windows Phone.

Ooohhh.......shiny :D

Friday \o/