Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options
1327328329330331333»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Pembily wrote: »

I have sausages, eggs and salad but I need someone to cook them :P

Sausages and eggs with salad is wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    No, it's amazing, cooked tomatoes, relish and gooey egg on the salad are nyommy :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Pembily wrote: »
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    No, it's amazing, cooked tomatoes, relish and gooey egg on the salad are nyommy :D

Eh no..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Wow Otis, I'm telling you, give me, Pem, Larianne and kitten an hour and we'll make you a pretty girl! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Fraid not my dear,that was my one and only foray into the world of drag.

It was a feckin nightmare.The dress was a little short so for the first hour whenever I bent down to grab a beer my giblets tried to make an appearance.

I developed a new found respect for women in short skirts after that I tell ya!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I developed a new found respect for women in short skirts after that I tell ya!
    Every guy should be made wear heels and a dress for one night to fully appreciate the effort we go to!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Daisies wrote: »
    Every guy should be made wear heels and a dress for one night to fully appreciate the effort we go to!

I've carried enough wimmins complaining about thier feet. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement