Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,505 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Morning All! completely wrecked today stayed up late reading a book. Horsing into a coffee, should kick in any minute now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Morning All! completely wrecked today stayed up late reading a book. Horsing into a coffee, should kick in any minute now.

I've seriously considering getting an IV line for coffee that starts as soon as my alarm goes off.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

im not sure if coffee works on me anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I don't drink coffee :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I can't stand the stuff meself. Generally only drink it in work.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I can't stand the stuff meself. Generally only drink it in work.

Oh I love good coffee, unfortunately it's hard to find :(

Need to be laced with sugar for me but otherwise i like it, i dont have it that often to ensure that when i do need it, it works. Has kinda perked me up or that could be the 80s power ballads im listening to.
    Headphones firmly in so no one disturbs me!:cool:

I wish that worked for me :(

I like a coffee with vanilla syrup! Or a chocolate coffee what ever that is called! I have had about 5 in my life...

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Daisies wrote: »
    Oh I love good coffee, unfortunately it's hard to find :(

I can't stand anything about it. Hated going to bewleys or other cafe's when I was a kid because the aroma turned my stomach. Only reason why I'm drinking coffee in work is because the tea from the machine is abosluuuuute mank...

...and I keep forgetting to bring in tea bags and a mug. :o

:( only realised when I got in I left mine in my apt. Would be listening to some Meat Loaf now. But it's cool, I can run through Bat Out of Hell in my head. :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

vanilla lattes and mochas are awesome

starbucks does skimmed milk sugar-free vanilla latte :D:D

Would be listening to some Meat Loaf now. But it's cool, I can run through Bat Out of Hell in my head. :cool:

Theres only one thing better than listening to Bat out of Hell: Listening to Bat out of Hell II.

Theres only one thing better than listening to Bat out of Hell: Listening to Bat out of Hell II.

Got them both on my phone. :D

awec wrote: »
    Hard to find?

Is it like stepping back in time when you go out west? :pac:

Pretty much but even in Dublin it's not the easiest. I've become a bit of a coffee snob :eek: :eek: Never thought that would happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Coffee is the job but I've cut down from drinking too much.

Have this bad boy at home and even though it works out as more expensive than filtered coffee I love it - minimal effort to make a mug of it and it's very easy to clean:

4-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,768 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

And it also looks very sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!:p

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Afternoon all.. ah ya can't beat a good coffee. Seriously cut back my coffee intake last year as I was drink 3-4 large coffees from Starbucks a day are one stage. Pure madness.

So how's everyone today??

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Afternoon all.. ah ya can't beat a good coffee. Seriously cut back my coffee intake last year as I was drink 3-4 large coffees from Starbucks a day are one stage. Pure madness.

Just back from lunch and I'm stuffed, how are you TP?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

I drink so much coffee it's kinda frightening. I could easily put away 10 mugs a day. Checked my resting heart rate the other day and it's only 59, maybe the coffee is actually keeping me alive :p

It would of been cheaper to pick up smoking :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Daisies wrote: »

Just back from lunch and I'm stuffed, how are you TP?

Im grand.. a bit tired but not too bad.. you??

It would of been cheaper to pick up smoking :pac:

Well we used to do a coffee run for the team, so I reckon I was spending close to €90 a week on coffee.. was nuts. Now I stick to tea and sleeping a hell of a lot better too :)

Sauve wrote: »
    I drink so much coffee it's kinda frightening. I could easily put away 10 mugs a day. Checked my resting heart rate the other day and it's only 59, maybe the coffee is actually keeping me alive :p

59.. Not bad. Mine is around 65.. Really need to get fit again and lose some weight :(

Well we used to do a coffee run for the team, so I reckon I was spending close to €90 a week on coffee.. was nuts. Now I stick to tea and sleeping a hell of a lot better too :)
    €90 on coffee a week :eek: That puts my tea addiction to shame :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

afternoon all. euwwww what's that smell.. ugh hate the smell of coffee... :pac:

so so tired. I think I got about 10 hours sleep and I could sleep for another 10

basic coffee here is free or 40c otherwise i'd be spending a lot too

im tempted to pick up a vanilla latte on my way to singing tonight though :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I don't have any kind of caffeine. Don't like coffee, have the odd cup of tea is all. Used to be mad into energy drinks till they caused a series of nervous breakdowns so no caffeine for me!

Need to sort something out though, as a student I need more energy! Hate green tea. Probably just go back to my daily berrocca boost!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement