Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post here every time you get something new!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

Well, the Jerk Store called, and they're running out of you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

o1s1n wrote: »
    The 00's called, they want their retort back :P

Step off yo! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Your father was a hamster and your mother smells of elderberries.

**** Sandwich.

Look up 'idiot' in the dictionary. Know what you'll find? The definition of the word idiot, which you ****ing are.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Your father was a hamster and your mother smells of elderberries.

**** Sandwich.

Look up 'idiot' in the dictionary. Know what you'll find? The definition of the word idiot, which you ****ing are.

I think we should rename this thread to "Post here everytime you want some new verbal abuse from johnny ultimate" :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I think we should rename this thread to "Post here everytime you want some new verbal abuse from johnny ultimate" :D

I'll Poke your Mon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

hipster2.jpg

I'll Poke your Mon.

Not if I poke your mom first!

4609603403_65a32de5a4.jpg

Your momma so fat, she's visible from space.

Your momma so fat, she's visible from space.

Yo momma so fat not even Dora can explore her.

EnterNow wrote: »
    hipster2.jpg

Hey wait, I have plaid shirts and waistcoats. What are you implying?!

• Advertisement

Your momma so fat, even a Katamari wouldn't pick her up.

Your momma so fat, even a Katamari wouldn't pick her up.

My sides, they hurt from laughter!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Your momma so snorlax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Hey wait, I have plaid shirts and waistcoats. What are you implying?!

You seen it here first folks, we've lost Sir Halen to the hipsters :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Your momma so snorlax.
    her alarm clock is a Pokéflute

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,894 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

And this is what happens to young emo's when the occupy dame street people take over their favourite haunt.

Please, I was a hipster before hipster was even a real thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,558 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

bb7ccea9-6cbc-4f5f-927b-810a5f2502ac.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Wtf you finally changed your avatar! :eek:
    Took me way too long to spot it was a tank from Metal Slug and not some mangled bear/mouse thing with an eye patch.

It's a shame Enternow and o1s1n are clearly separate entities again.

I loved those times when it seemed like one guy was having a conversation with himself, until a more thorough examination of the avatar proved differently. Good times.

• Advertisement

It's a shame Enternow and o1s1n are clearly separate entities again.

I loved those times when it seemed like one guy was having a conversation with himself, until a more thorough examination of the avatar proved differently. Good times.

It all added to the confusion when ciderslut joined the white on black avatar party.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I remember, too, the days before the Empire, when this thread was all about posting about new items bought, sometimes even including pictures of these treasures ...
    Seems oh so long ago now...

Should have Chibi Robo by the weekend and my Italian ball sack smelling Puzzle Bobble has yet to turn up, Raiden 3 issue incoming and I've got some CF cards for the GNet winging their way here also.

Now frak off, damned hipsters, you freaks of nature are starting to spread your Coldplay listening, fringe theatre attending lifestyle a bridge too far!
    We will not stand for it!

Master of the Universe

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Wtf you finally changed your avatar! :eek:
    Took me way too long to spot it was a tank from Metal Slug and not some mangled bear/mouse thing with an eye patch.

Mangled bear/mouse thing with an eye patch?! All those shmups are scrambling your brain methinks :p

Yeah I thought it was time to say goodbye to Vibri. Pretty sure nobody knew what it was even meant to be anyway. (I think one time Enternow said he thought it was something to do with astrology :eek:)

/Edit - on Cidona on topicness - I should hopefully be receiving a Mercs CPS1 board sometime soon. Also received a partial refund on that supergun because it didn't support CPS2 boards. Honest seller.

I got a boxed pink gameboy micro today!!!!!

In good condition as well. Two brilliant games as well - happy feet and spyro!

Have another one due in the post this week. Not boxed though.

Oh it's also a pink one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

What was the story with your Jaleco board? Is it working now Pantrylad?

Master of the Universe

Haven't tried it out yet! The supergun is still over in Enternow's house.

He wired the sound to a 3.5mm jack as well as having it go through the scart. So fingers crossed taking the sound directly from the harness/board through some passive speakers makes the Jaleco board's sound work. If not, I haven't a clue, just hope the thing works in a cab!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,856 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Well, this is a retro :)

dsc0779b.jpg

Got these in that old style sweet shop in town(in Temple Bar).

Any child of the 80's should recognise most of these. You don't see them around much any more.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Wow blast from the past there! Fecking lovely the Wham's were. Not sure they'd be safe to eat now though. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Steve SI wrote: »
    Any child of the 80's should recognise most of these. You don't see them around much any more.
    have you to go to the old sweet shop for them? my local shop sells them all year round not sure for the Wham bars, don't really look for them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement