Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    We're better than Oprah tbh.

Wouldn't be difficult tbh ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

My neck and left shoulder are doing something very strange indeed. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm fairly sure they shouldn't be making a crunching noise.... :eek:

In other news, I saw an incredibly cool cat today. And I mean really cool. This cool: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:. Had he been a person, I would have walked right up to him and asked could I join his gang.

And I repeat - I LOVE Sabrina the Teenage Witch. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Das Kitty,
    I forgot we're getting married tomorrow. Meet you outside Supermacs at 2. I'm so unprepared. I need a new dress. And where am I going to find a whip at this hour?
    Love,
    Foux

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Das Kitty,
    I forgot we're getting married tomorrow. Meet you outside Supermacs at 2. I'm so unprepared. I need a new dress. And where am I going to find a whip at this hour?
    Love,
    Foux

Supermacs on the Square or Supermacs cross street? Onion ring wedding bands?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Das Kitty wrote: »

(curry cheese) Chip confetti!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Das Kitty,
    Love,
    Foux

Perfect, I'll be on lunch, I can keep the paps away!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

I just wrote the most ridiculous short story based on that Aaron Ramsey Sun article. :pac:

We just wanna hear Hubby's valentines day story... ;)

Let's keep things traditional for the sake of the elderly relatives: Eyre Square Supermacs.
    Onion rings...*blush*, you're so romantic.
    If you're lucky I may even buy a snackbox. *suggestive eyebrow*

cdaly_ wrote: »
    We just wanna hear Hubby's valentines day story... ;)

Ha ha, I'll bet you do! Not fit for public consumption though.

Let's keep things traditional for the sake of the elderly relatives: Eyre Square Supermacs.

Oh my! The wedding night I always dreamed of!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

:eek::eek::eek: Oh my!

We need spoilers and NSFW tags. This is a public forum, you know!!! :eek:

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

The passion in here would cut ye in two!!

Happy Valentines Ladies, whether you be celebrating it or choosing to kick Cupid in the face

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Daisies wrote: »
    It's been ages since I've posted in here but I'm in tears here, mostly in anger at having to work today. It's such a stupid reason but my cousin's team won an All Ireland final yesterday and I couldn't go to the celebrations or the home coming because of stupid work AND I'm supposed to have Mondays off!
    I know it's trivial but the last time they were in any sort of final my other cousin was alive and it's his 9th anniversary tomorrow. I would give anything to be with my family celebrating.

That's really tough Daisies and so not fair. I hope you're doing okay. I'm sure your family know you're thinking of them and would be there if you could x

Novella wrote: »
    I just have a lot of assignments and stuff to do, combined with some guy trouble!
    Euch, guys are always trouble! It never changes :pac:
    And I repeat - I LOVE Sabrina the Teenage Witch. :D

M + Fire..... Mfire!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Thanks guys <3 I've just been cheered up loads by a wonderful boardsie who has bought me a massage :)

Ok, well, I'm seeing himself tomorrow evening, we live apart cause of my commute, but he never comes down during the week. I lnow it's the 14th but he's also not romantic. I know what I'm hoping for but am not gonna get! (No, not sex!)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Happy wedding day Das Kitty and Foux!
    I hope it's everything you've both always dreamed of. :D

Thanks guys <3 I've just been cheered up loads by a wonderful boardsie who has bought me a massage :)

Should I understand the part in bold? :confused:

Glad you're cheered up all the same. :)

Edit: Wait, never mind. The logistics of all that just came together. There are many scenarios in which that post would now make sense to me and many reasons why mine was a bit silly. :o

A boardsie paid for her to get a massage. (right?)
    I'll admit, I had to read it two or three times.

Just waving off the parents on their way to the airport. Bought them a trip to Edinburgh for Christmas. They'll miss the wedding which is a bummer but I'm sure they'll have fun anyway.

Just waving off the parents on their way to the airport. Bought them a trip to Edinburgh for Christmas. They'll miss the wedding which is a bummer but I'm sure they'll have fun anyway.
    Maybe you can have some sort of blessing when they get back.
    Be sure to put all the photos on boards tomorrow of your special day! :)

Dimples: Yes or No?
    I HATE mine so much I dislike smiling in pictures, and arguing with a friend who likes them.

• Advertisement

Dimples- always a yes!! I think there's actually a plastic surgery procedure that can give you dimples!

A boardsie paid for her to get a massage. (right?)
    I'll admit, I had to read it two or three times.

Yes, was just editing because I realised that as you were typing. :)

And I wish you were my daughter (probably physically impossible given that I'm 22 and you also post on Boards, but that's really nice of you).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Just Skyped my boyfriend for Valentines, don't know if I will get to talk to him tomorrow so it was nice. I'm a little sad though. Miss him loads and many months till I will see him :(

People have been in my kitchen all day so no dinner or lunch for me. Heart shaped jelly beans on a very empty stomach are not making me feel good. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Glad you're cheered up all the same. :)

Edit: Wait, never mind. The logistics of all that just came together. There are many scenarios in which that post would now make sense to me and many reasons why mine was a bit silly. :o

A boardsie bought me one of those deal things for a massage! Now I'm starting to wonder if I'm making sense! :pac:

A boardsie bought me one of those deal things for a massage! Now I'm starting to wonder if I'm making sense! :pac:
    Yes, you make complete sense! I'm just having a mildly dozy day. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

Happy Valentines Day Girls :)

I'm trying to just remember that it's just like any other day. I'd love to be bought a little pressie but my OH doesn't think much of Valentines day so I won't be getting anything. I'd love a card, but i'm not gonna get my hopes up. Mega meh.

Looking up glasses online, might buy myself some smexy designer frames!! ;)

Nighty night loungers! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

was ready to explode earlier , got insulted so much by a fella , was messing saying he riding me like wild one etc, I know the fella so at first i just said feck off etc .. then later he told me i look while anorexic.. then when i told him he getting no more drink (i work in bar!), he told me to feck off and die , so after him leaving and then coming back and saying more of same craic, i told him (again !) to leave and had to actually stand at door for him to go!!
    Wouldnt mind but i know this fella , he comes in regular enough, he's friends with my brother/

i know this what happens in bars etc but he got me so angry and i've had worst customers, but i was raging after he left, the angry and tears were welling up inside me !!
    rant over.

There's a cat getting some lovin right outside our window.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

There's a cat getting some lovin right outside our window.

I'm sensing some jealousy :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement