Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My neck and left shoulder are doing something very strange indeed. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm fairly sure they shouldn't be making a crunching noise.... :eek:
    In other news, I saw an incredibly cool cat today. And I mean really cool. This cool: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:. Had he been a person, I would have walked right up to him and asked could I join his gang. And I repeat - I LOVE Sabrina the Teenage Witch. :D

What was sooo cool about the cat :-)?

Im sleepy and on a bus zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Missed- not only one bus, but two- this morning. Greeeeat.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

It took a lot to extract me from the leaba this morning.

Maybe I'm having cold feet about this wedding...

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

Happy Valentines day loungers! Hope it's a good day for everyone whether you're single or attached! Woke up to a text from the woman I babysit for. She had her 3rd baby girl this morning :-) delighted for them! Made me think of Ivy, was she in here yesterday? maybe there's been some progress! I hope so!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I got a Valentines message from my boyfriend this morning, he tried to send flowers to me in work but none of the online shops would accept his laser card. In a way I’m glad because I would have been mortified :o

I might see him in April, fingers crossed it works out :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Happy Wedding Day Foux and Das!!!
    And happy valentines day everyone else :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Went into work this morning and there were CAKES for us :D

I'm now petitioning for the renaming of Valentines Day to Cake Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Valentines day night will be spent in bed skypeing with my sister and whoever else wants to speak to me! :) I'm really looking forward to talking with my sister, she moved in with her boyfriend and she seems really happy that it's going well! :)

First Valentines being single in like 8 years and I'm very happy about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I've a spot in the middle of my lip. Both gross and ouch at the same time.

Bit peev'ed off with myself that I didn't bother my hole getting up for the gym this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Ahhhhh the warm(er) weather seems to be back! It was -6 yesterday at 7.30am, this morning it was +3...toasty! Lovely to put my nose outside the door without feeling like it will fall off! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

Happy Valentines everyone! Got a lovely rose and chocolates and a massive card from my (usually unromontic) boyfriend last night, then we had the lovliest dinner ever...Im very happy bunny

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Ahhhhh the warm(er) weather seems to be back! It was -6 yesterday at 7.30am, this morning it was +3...toasty! Lovely to put my nose outside the door without feeling like it will fall off! :D

impending delivery then? :D

bluewolf wrote: »
    impending delivery then? :D

God I hope so! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

here, baby, baby... herrrrre baby baby... good baby! nice and warm outside!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Love how were all on Ivy-watch!! :P

of course! tll baby!
    we'll all be honorary aunties :D

here, baby, baby... herrrrre baby baby... good baby! nice and warm outside!

He he!

Went for a nice long walk this morning, and put a rake of dried chillis on my pasta last night...come on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Yeah it felt at bit like Spring here this morning...think I might even venture out without a coat on :eek:. Also, my friend used those pilates ball things to sit on near the end. She said the bouncy motion can help bring it on...no idea if it actually works though.

Got my order of plant seeds today...very exciting can't wait to get them sown.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Walking is great Ivy :D Honorary aunties, yay!!!

Storm, cats getting action is the noisiest noise ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Valentine's Day is such a heap of sh*te, it's only 11.30 and I'm sick of hearing/reading about it. Hallmark wins again :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Ivy, you shoudl really update us as soon as you can when you go into labour. We'll all be going mad wanting to know how you got on!! :D
    Get the OH to send us an update on the mobile will ya? :P

I've lost half a stone!!!!!!!!!
    That means I've gone from 13stone at the start of the year, to 12.2
    I'm so happy, my weight was really getting me down. At least now I can see improvements :) Yeay!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

:eek: Just fb chatting to my niece. She's 13 and has a boyfriend already! She was laughing at me for wanting to suss him out over facebook!

She's gonna be a heartbreaker! She has her dads heart broken already! His hair is going grey with her! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

:eek: Just fb chatting to my niece. She's 13 and has a boyfriend already! She was laughing at me for wanting to suss him out over facebook!

I had a boyfriend for a few months when I was 12, met my first longterm boyfriend at 13, was with him til 18!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Acoshla wrote: »
    Valentine's Day is such a heap of sh*te, it's only 11.30 and I'm sick of hearing/reading about it. Hallmark wins again :rolleyes:

it truly is the most unromantic day of the year, if you wanna give your partner a present or do something nice you shouldnt have to wait until hallmark says its a set day for it. down with valentines!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

She's gonna be a heartbreaker! She has her dads heart broken already! His hair is going grey with her! :D

My 13 year old god daughter has been tweeting about how she's going to be "forever alone", interspersed with wordy "unrequited love" tweets directed at some boy. Ahh, thank God for teenage dramatics, it puts everything else in perspective!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jay phelan

krudler wrote: »
    it truly is the most unromantic day of the year, if you wanna give your partner a present or do something nice you shouldnt have to wait until hallmark says its a set day for it. down with valentines!

It's the same as Mother's/Father's day though... why wait till those days to show them that they're awesome?

Today myself and the OH are chilling out and doing something Friday instead. Maybe I should get off me arse and bake something :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

What an absolute bullsh*t day. I'm done with facebook for today too. "Since you were the first to text, I'll be the first to facebook - Happy Valentines day baby, I can't wait for tonight" then you have the SAPS tagging each other omg will ye all stfu.

I have one friend "happy valentines to my fiancé *tag* wonder what you bought me!"

Now this idiot - she was SINGLE last valentines day. And she was depressed about valentines weekend because she was alone. Last Valentines day I was pregnant so obviously wasn't going out anyway and she asked me to get a DVD and take away with her that Saturday night - so as she wouldn't be alone... Never mind the fact that I might have wanted to spend Val weekend with my boyfriend (I didnt).. So the Friday, the day before our "night in", she text me saying she might have plans for the sat night... Shed been on this dating site and was chatting this Waster who kept standing her up and he text her to tell her that he was sorry and that he really liked her and that he wanted another chance with her so her ignoring plans made with me, told him to come down on saturday and basically told me the plans were no more.

Well, surprise surprise, he didn't come down and she completely "forgot" about cancelling our plans and called me on saturday to find out what time I was coming over at?? Now I don't hear from her ever and the only thing she puts on facebook is "in jokes" for her fiancé

why do you still have her on facebook

And on an un-rant note -- the boy got up early this am and woke me up (early) with breakfast a cuddle and two cards -one from him and one from Ava.

The only thing I got him was edible underwear for later!

• Advertisement

why do you still have her on facebook

She's supposed to be one of my "bestfriends".

But really she's only my best friend when she wants something or is single

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement