Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 143: Diaz V Condit Official Thread Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Right eye on Diaz is fuccked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Leo Dowling

Condit scoring points. Very weird fight now because it's a battle of wills. Maybe the fifth will be the decider.

What are people scoring it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Condit scoring points. Very weird fight now because it's a battle of wills. Maybe the fifth will be the decider.

What are people scoring it?

Carlos all four rounds

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Hide the Rum

Yeah Condit took all 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

fuppin Diaz..

• Advertisement

My man Condit, Didn't panic, just tucked his chin and kept Diaz's hands away from his neck

Cecil Peoples had it 50-45 Diaz lol (hopefully)

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

Absolutely love Condit spoiling the party! I really wanted GSP to lay out Diaz, but this is good enough.

Although it got scary near the end of the last round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Nice win for Condit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭horsemeat

NEVER WATCHING UFC AGAIN FCUK SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Diaz retiring?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Diaz pissed off hahaha To right , terrible point scoring.

Ah well, maybe we get St Pierre vs Condit and Diaz vs. Hendricks. More fights to look forward to. :)

Anyone have money on Conduit?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Robdoo

Diaz says that he throw the harder shots...His right eye says different though.

Ah well, maybe we get St Pierre vs Condit and Diaz vs. Hendricks. More fights to look forward to. :)

Well he just retired, or is he looking for more money? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

I had a tenner on a treble of Koscheck, Werdum and Conduit :) Got 64 back. Having said that i thought Diaz won rds 1,2,3 and 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I think it's just the current fashion to retire after a loss lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

I had him to win in round 5 and round 4 to cover me if my Diaz Koscheck double didn't work out. Still happy enough though, he's a good guy and deserves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭sockpuppets

what did diaz say? i lost my stream during the condit interview

• Advertisement

natural born runner

fcuking disgusted.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭jimpump

Diaz is right

**** greg jackson and his point fighting

condit ran more than kalib stairnes tonight...worst fight of the night cos of condit/jackson

ASOT wrote: »
    Diaz pissed off hahaha To right , terrible point scoring.

Why because he didnt stand against the cage and let diaz volume punch? That would have being falling into diaz's strengths which is just stupid.

Niall0 wrote: »
    I had a tenner on a treble of Koscheck, Werdum and Conduit :) Got 64 back. Having said that i thought Diaz won rds 1,2,3 and 5.

how did you have him winning the first 3 rounds?

what did diaz say? i lost my stream during the condit interview

Something like "I don't consider this a loss. I'm done with this mma, I don't need this ****. He's a good fighter but he ran from me for 5 rounds... " with the usual Diaz stuff thrown in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

Will be interesting to see the fightmetric stats

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

Diaz threatening to retire again, not the fight that I thought it would have been at all. Did score it to Condit, but it was very tight. Have to say I thought Diaz during his entrance looked a bit lost (yes I know it's Diaz) he went to walk into the cage without being searched and getting Vaseline put on the face etc, and during one of the stops between rounds he looked as if he wanted to walk out of the cage.

Not a vintage fight, but Condit did exactly what he needed to do, leg kicks to great effect, varied his striking reasonably well and slipped out alot of the exchanges before taking too much damage. Best gameplan really, did not stand in front of Diaz to play his game. For all Diaz' talking and taunting in the cage he should have got busier or mixed his game up a bit. i'd like to see how the total strikes landed etc look for this fight.

*there's still only one Welterweight champ though, and his name GSP, and fully fit he probably compares favourably to Carlos...

greg jackson has ruined mma

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭sockpuppets

Something like "I don't consider this a loss. I'm done with this mma, I don't need this ****. He's a good fighter but he ran from me for 5 rounds... " with the usual Diaz stuff thrown in.[/QUOTE

He is right, condit was on the backfoot all fight, diaz the only one moving forward. But i suppose condit had a game plan and it worked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭jimpump

give condit to ellenburger again and condit will get his ass knocked out this time

GSP/Condit will be snoozer of the year

Advertisement